Windows 10: Location Services arrow bouncing the task bar icons to the left

Discus and support Location Services arrow bouncing the task bar icons to the left in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; When the location services arrow shows up briefly in the system icons area, all the application icons in the taskbar shift to the left. This must be a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by mlclm, Feb 6, 2023.

1. mlclm Win User

Location Services arrow bouncing the task bar icons to the left

When the location services arrow shows up briefly in the system icons area, all the application icons in the taskbar shift to the left. This must be a Windows problem as it occurs consistently across four entirely different computers I'm using. Is there a way to stop this arrow from appearing apart from turning off all location services?

:)

mlclm, Feb 6, 2023

2. Windows icon at left in the task bar fails...

The directions to fix this problem should read:

• Go through all the motions to create a useless account.

Log Out and log into your usual account.
    • The start button will now work for left click
    • The task bar icons will now work for right-click.
    • When you hover over the task bar open icons, the images will not get stuck on the screen which used to make you hover over another icon in the task bar to get them to disappear.
    • Now you have to go in and figure out how to repair your Outlook because it got all scrupped with the new yet fake eddress but that is an entirely different operation.

P.S. How did my choice to use the unordered list end up skipping that second line?

Is this another MS feature?

EmeroGorK2, Feb 6, 2023
  3. Hidden Icons arrow on task bar

the hidden icons show when I press the arrow, but the bottom two app icons are blocked by the task bar. How do you fix? I rebooted once and all the icons where above, but after several reboots, the bottom two are not accessible again. happens regardless
    if task bar is auto hidden or not. running windows10 latest April build. I think I got it to work briefly when the scale was changed from 150 to 125, but it didn't stay fixed long....

HousePeace, Feb 6, 2023
  4. Location Services arrow bouncing the task bar icons to the left

Task Bar Icons Windows 10

Hi John,

Thank you for your response.

We sincerely regret for the inconvenience caused.

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps:

If the icon is hidden from the task bar, you can enable it by using the following steps. The icon might be hidden. Here's how to show the battery icon:

• Right-click an empty area on the taskbar, and then click
      Properties.
    • Under Notification area, click
      Customize.
    • In Notification Area Icons, click on Select
      which icons appear on Taskbar.
    • On in the drop-down list next to
      Power, and then click OK.
    If the issue still persists you can try Updating the latest Power management driver software for Windows 10 from the manufacturer website.

Please let us know if you need further assistance.

Thank you.

Divya Murugan, Feb 6, 2023
Thema:

Location Services arrow bouncing the task bar icons to the left

1. Location Services arrow bouncing the task bar icons to the left - Similar Threads - Location Services arrow

2. Location Services arrow bouncing the centred task bar icons to the left.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Location Services arrow bouncing the centred task bar icons to the left.: When the Location Services arrow appears briefly in the system icons area, all the centre-justified application icons in the taskbar shift to the left. Is there a way to stop this arrow from appearing apart from turning off all location services? Or can it be fixed? I have...
  3. Location Services arrow bouncing the centred task bar icons to the left.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Location Services arrow bouncing the centred task bar icons to the left.: When the Location Services arrow appears briefly in the system icons area, all the centre-justified application icons in the taskbar shift to the left. Is there a way to stop this arrow from appearing apart from turning off all location services? Or can it be fixed? I have...
  4. Location Services arrow bouncing the task bar icons to the left

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Location Services arrow bouncing the task bar icons to the left: When the location services arrow shows up briefly in the system icons area, all the application icons in the taskbar shift to the left. This must be a Windows problem as it occurs consistently across four entirely different computers I'm using. Is there a way to stop this...
  5. Task Bar Icons

in Windows 10 Customization
    Task Bar Icons: Why are certain taskbar icons grayed out, and how can I make them reappear? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/task-bar-icons/9791345e-32f4-4714-bb2a-fac027ff537d
  6. Notification icons bouncing left and right

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Notification icons bouncing left and right: My notification icons are bouncing left and right. Not the time itself, but the icons left of the date & time. I will post what I have tried in an attempt to resolve, and the system details about the computer. * I have a clean fresh install of Windows 10 as an attempt...
  7. TASK BAR ICONS

TASK BAR ICONS: SOMEHOW ANOTHER THE TASK BAR ICONS HAVE MOVED ON ME ALSO THE TIMEHAS DISSAPPEARED .. THEY ARE ALL TOGETHER INSTEAD OF SPACED OUT.. I MIGHT HAVE CLIKED ON SOMETHING BUT DONT THINK I DID.. HOW TO MOVE THEM BACKTO DEFAULT POSTION TO THE BOTTOM RIGHT CONCER?? PLZ HELP, THANKS...
  8. task bar icons

task bar icons: The battery indicator (icon) of my task bar disappears time to time.The solutions that are provided by Micro Soft at the first stage do not work. Please help me to overcome this problem....
  9. Task bar Icons

Task bar Icons: Why do icons in my task bar show at several different levels at bottom of screen? They all used to be in one line. How do I realign them? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/task-bar-icons/7eba5fc4-cb50-4913-8a7c-0894a9ae651b
  10. how to move icons on the task bar from the left to right

how to move icons on the task bar from the left to right: does any one know how to move icons on the task bar from the left to right. When I drag it from the left to right it is like have wall on the right and the icon goes right back to the left will not even stay any where to the right. Can anyone help me?? thank you for your...