Windows 10: Locations for World National Parks

Discus and support Locations for World National Parks in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I recently got a new theme from the MS site called World National Parks and really like it, but each of the scenes I wondered where is that place in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Gergnad, May 21, 2019.

1. Gergnad Win User

Locations for World National Parks

I recently got a new theme from the MS site called World National Parks and really like it, but each of the scenes I wondered where is that place in the world. So below is a listing of the locations and Gettyimage ID # for all 18 scenes if anybody else was wondering about these locations.

Himalaya Landscape, Gokyo Ri, Sagarmatha National Locations for World National Parks 15523067-eec4-4a0a-b68d-bd3037b51c11?upload=true.jpg

The Atlantic Ocean, moving sand dunes, Namibia Locations for World National Parks b8ce7d41-933f-4026-97b9-9edb541d3243?upload=true.jpg

Great Staple Tor at Night Locations for World National Parks c5023caf-4419-4204-8e64-8ea449084f86?upload=true.jpg

Will put in the rest if this works as I hope.

:)

Gergnad, May 21, 2019
  2. Alan49cr Win User

Why no themes featuring the National Parks of the US on Windows 10?

Old title: Themes

How come there are no themes featuring the National Parks of the US? Considering this is the anniversay year of the founding of National Parks.

Alan49cr, May 21, 2019
  3. Windows 10 lock screen image location (where in the world)

For locations depicted in ten pictures go to:

http://www.copelandred.com/windows-10/2016/6/24/windows-10

The aerial view of some islands seems to be Hamilton Island just off the coast of Queensland Australia near Cape Conway and Conway National Park.

EdwardDavis4, May 21, 2019
  4. Locations for World National Parks

Location service is greyed out

Hi Shahriar,

Thank you for responding.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused for you, I suggest you to try the below troubleshooting steps and check If it helps.

Step 1: Steps to turn on the Location settings.

• Login as an administrator.
    • Press Windows key, type Location settings and select
      Change location settings.
    • Check whether Location for this device is On by clicking on
      Change
    • Also turn on Location as well.

Step 2: And as you are unable to set the service Geolocation service to automatic, I suggest you to run SFC scan and check.

System File Checker is a utility in Windows that allows users to scan for corruptions in Windows system files and restore corrupted files.

Follow the below steps:

• Right click on the Start button, click on
      Command Prompt (Admin).

• Type “sfc /scannow” without the quotes and hit
      Enter.

• After the scan, restart the computer and check for the issue.

Try to set the service to automatic by following the steps provided in the above post by Praveen Venugopal.

Hope it helps. Kindly update the status of the issue, we will be happy to help you.

Deepika Gowda, May 21, 2019
Thema:

Locations for World National Parks

1. Locations for World National Parks - Similar Threads - Locations World National

2. Core Parking

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Core Parking: My cores are getting parked whenever there is heavy load. Like playing a game or trying to play YouTube videos on browser. I am using a laptop with i5-5200u. Everything just starts to stutter when 1 of the 2 cores gets blocked or disabled. It's only happening in windows 10. I...
  3. Scamming, a national crisis

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Scamming, a national crisis: So, we know that everyone at some point experiences annoying and intrusive telemarketing calls and loads of email spam, but now its not just telemarketers. The FTC Federal Trade Commission has declared that hacking, spoofing, and scamming, has now become a national crisis...
  4. Rise of Nations

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Rise of Nations: Why is the World Conquest option missing? Will it be restored. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/rise-of-nations/2e417ccb-d6c2-4266-8817-5f5a37a0a7f3
  5. Mouse parking

in Windows 10 Customization
    Mouse parking: I have a Logitch MX Master mouse which now after the 04/2020 update now decides it wants to park on the left hand side of the screen when only the desktop is visible. I'm getting very angry with it As another update screws around with the setting TIA...
  6. Rise of Nations multiplayer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Rise of Nations multiplayer: Hi, i just got Rise of nations extended edition from the windows store. When i want to go to multiplayer it displays a messages that says that i dont have permission to play multiplayer. I checked on my security profile and when to windows 10 and allow multiplayer and...
  7. Rise of Nations

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Rise of Nations: Is there a way to run rise of nations on windows 10? if so what do i need to do? Thank You https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/rise-of-nations/80608960-7d94-4ce1-8d88-7b4957418f9b
  8. Locations for World National Parks Theme

in Windows 10 Customization
    Locations for World National Parks Theme: I recently got a new theme from the MS site called World National Parks and really like it, but each of the scenes I wondered where is that place in the world. So below is a listing of the locations and Gettyimage ID # for all 18 scenes if anybody else was wondering about...
  9. Rise of Nations

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Rise of Nations: I'm no longer able to save the game when playing Rise of Nations on Windows 10. I get the message "Unable to save game, Cloud Storage is full". I can't find any place to change the setting to save to my local drive....
  10. Rise of Nations on W10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Rise of Nations on W10: I used to play this game on W8.1, but since installing W10, I get a message about "MSXML4", what does this mean and how can I play the game?. 21627