Windows 10: Lock an account that someone using my account to log in microsoft store.

Discus and support Lock an account that someone using my account to log in microsoft store. in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Is it able to lock someone's PC , if a guy using my account to log in atMicrosoft store?... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by JerryJon998, Nov 15, 2020.

1. Lock an account that someone using my account to log in microsoft store.

Is it able to lock someone's PC , if a guy using my account to log in atMicrosoft store?

:)

JerryJon998, Nov 15, 2020
Thema:

Lock an account that someone using my account to log in microsoft store.

1. Lock an account that someone using my account to log in microsoft store. - Similar Threads - Lock account someone

2. My Microsoft Account is Locked & I can NOT log into it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Microsoft Account is Locked & I can NOT log into it: I Had a Phone Call on my Landline From a Person claiming to be from Microsoft & he told me that my Computer HAD Security Issues & that you would fix them, BUT he has locked my Account & I cannot sign into it to Read my E-Mails or do Anything else....
  3. My Microsoft Account is Locked & I can NOT log into it

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Microsoft Account is Locked & I can NOT log into it: I Had a Phone Call on my Landline From a Person claiming to be from Microsoft & he told me that my Computer HAD Security Issues & that you would fix them, BUT he has locked my Account & I cannot sign into it to Read my E-Mails or do Anything else....
  4. My Microsoft Account is Locked & I can NOT log into it

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Someone is trying to log into my account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Someone is trying to log into my account: I started to constantly receive emails from Microsoft’s technical support sending me codes which I can use to log into the system. However, the majority of times I got these codes, I didn’t try to log in. So I guess someone else did and someone’s trying to use my account....
  6. Someone is trying to log into my account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Someone is trying to log into my account: I started to constantly receive emails from Microsoft’s technical support sending me codes which I can use to log into the system. However, the majority of times I got these codes, I didn’t try to log in. So I guess someone else did and someone’s trying to use my account....
  7. Someone is trying to log into my account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Can't log into Microsoft account in the Microsoft Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can't log into Microsoft account in the Microsoft Store: Every time I try to log into the microsoft store I get error code 0x80070426. Windows defender doesn't work either. When I click on Open Windows Security in the windows settings, windows defender pops up for a fraction of a second and immediately closes. I tried some of the...
  9. Disable using a Microsoft account to log into the Microsoft Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Disable using a Microsoft account to log into the Microsoft Store: I'm in a corporate environment, and am trying to figure out how I can block users from using their personal Microsoft account to log into the Microsoft Store. As it is now, users can get around any restrictions I put on the Store by just logging in with their personal...
  10. Can I use Local Account to log in but Microsoft Account for Store

in Windows 10 Support
    Can I use Local Account to log in but Microsoft Account for Store: Title says it all. I like to boot up and log in with no password but I want to use my Microsoft account when I am fooling with store apps. Is this possible? 14892