Windows 10: Lock backround prosesses to a single core.

Discus and support Lock backround prosesses to a single core. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Is it possible to somehow make it so that all backround prosesses (that use like 1% of the cpu or less) only use a single core? I would think it could... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/canyoukysnow, Aug 15, 2020.

1. Lock backround prosesses to a single core.

Is it possible to somehow make it so that all backround prosesses (that use like 1% of the cpu or less) only use a single core? I would think it could possibly improve performance. I dont know though.

submitted by /u/canyoukysnow
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/canyoukysnow, Aug 15, 2020

2. Why is start menu not working on single core CPU and sometimes work on dual core?

• When did you first encounter the issue?
      • It has been like that forever for single core CPU. The dual core seems to have the problem now that the Windows Anniversary update.
    • Have you made changes on both devices prior to the incident?
      • No.
    • May we know the make and model of the affected devices?
      • It is a custom built from microcenter that has all the specs need to run windows 100.
    • Which Windows version and build the devices are running? Type winver in the search bar and press Enter to find out.
      • version 1703 OS built 15063.250
    • Did you encounter any error messages on both devices while trying to launch Cortana?
      • No error message. It does not start at all. Only option for single core was to use classic start menu.

Confused_buf, Aug 15, 2020
  3. Why is my backround (windows backround picrures) all blurry on the lock screen.

I chose one of the pictures in Windows 10 for my lock screen back round but it comes out all blurry, fuzzy in the backround.

KlausSchmidt4, Aug 15, 2020
  4. Lock backround prosesses to a single core.

Windows 10 Lock Screen backround turns black

Hi Keilth,

To resolve your issue with your devices lock screen, follow the steps below:

• Go to Settings.
    • Click Personalization, then select Lock screen.
    • On the drop-down option, select Picture.
    • Choose a picture you want to show on your lock screen.
    • Restart your device.
    • Then repeat step 1 and step 2.
    • Now on the drop-down, switch it back to Windows spotlight.

Let us know how it goes.

Eugene deV, Aug 15, 2020
Thema:

Lock backround prosesses to a single core.

1. Lock backround prosesses to a single core. - Similar Threads - Lock backround prosesses

2. backround

in Windows 10 Gaming
    backround: how do I save the image that I saved off the web as my backround on windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/backround/82a22608-e431-4d39-a83b-aa5cd4fc539d
  3. backround

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    backround: how do I save the image that I saved off the web as my backround on windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/backround/82a22608-e431-4d39-a83b-aa5cd4fc539d
  4. backround

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Blank backround

Blank backround: Can not get my picture during zoom meetings. The pictures of the other participants are there https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blank-backround/76402e51-30fe-4bf2-908b-34725a1ec86d
  6. Windows 10 on a single core processor

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 on a single core processor: Hello guys,I have an old pc that I am planning to upgrade for online class...it now has a single core AMD sempron 145,2gb ddr3 ram,250gb hdd,and an ATI Radeon HD 3000 graphics Card....I am limited to an upgrade budget of $65......... please help submitted by /u/RealPace4...
  7. Customized Backround

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Customized Backround: Hello.So my question is,can i make a customized backround in windows 10 or linux,and to a video to be looping and to be also audio.It s like on ps4 when you log in there is a backround and music,and to work with linux and windows.I dunno why i asked here i didn t know where...
  8. Why is my backround (windows backround picrures) all blurry on the lock screen.

Why is my backround (windows backround picrures) all blurry on the lock screen.: I chose one of the pictures in Windows 10 for my lock screen back round but it comes out all blurry, fuzzy in the backround. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-my-backround-windows-backround-picrures-all/590ac460-14ab-4976-a3ba-86b42e6a58cb
  9. Blurry backround

Blurry backround: So I made some neat pixel art and I'd like to display it as my desktop backround in windows 10, but it comes out blurry instead of sharp! Is there a way to make it so it just zooms in on the picture without the blurriness? I'd rather not have to redraw it in a bigger...
  10. Background prosess "Task Manager"??

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Background prosess "Task Manager"??: How do I know that my windows do not have some processes in the background that in the end do not build up some bad programs that will end the life of my Hp comuter??...