Windows 10: Lock FN key - Entertainment 7000 keyboard

Discus and support Lock FN key - Entertainment 7000 keyboard in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello, I would like to know how to lock FN key in the Microsot Entertainment 7000 keyboard. I tried pressing at same time FN + CapsLock but it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by zzprogramas, Apr 17, 2020.

1. Lock FN key - Entertainment 7000 keyboard

Hello,

I would like to know how to lock FN key in the Microsot Entertainment 7000 keyboard.

I tried pressing at same time FN + CapsLock but it didn't work It only changes the status of the Caps Lock.

The key works properly if i keep it pressed when i'm using it.

I've the last version of Mouse and keyboard center.

I would appreciate any help with this.

Thank you,

:)

zzprogramas, Apr 17, 2020
  2. OrbitzXT Win User

Laptop FN Lock?

My boss has a Sony Vaio VGN-AR190G, it seems like FN lock is on, because when he types certain letters that have numbers when pushed with the function key, it types numbers instead of letters. I do not even see a function lock key on this keyboard. I'm not really sure what to do. I've tried googling the issue but haven't come up with a solution. There was a wireless keyboard plugged into the laptop for awhile, I checked that one for a FN lock key and it doesn't have one either.

OrbitzXT, Apr 17, 2020
  3. MRCL Win User
    Notebook keyboard locked?

I FN'ed every key on that keyboard. I think it must be some kind of key combination that locks and unlocks the keyboard. But I found nothing.

4. 5DVX0130 Win User

Lock FN key - Entertainment 7000 keyboard

FN key always on

If you press “Num Lock" (might also be labeled "Num Lk”) (I’ve also seen it labeled “Pad Lock” for numeric Pad) it turns on the blue keys, and inverts the meaning of the “Fn” key – it’s a way to use that embedded numeric keypad without having to hold down the “Fn” key the entire time. To fix it, just find and press the “Num Lock” or “Pad Lock” key again. (Note, sometimes these keys are themselves “Fn” keys, so you may, or may not, need to also hold down the “Fn” key to get the right function.) Often there is an indicator light associated with the setting.

5DVX0130, Apr 17, 2020
Thema:

Lock FN key - Entertainment 7000 keyboard

1. Lock FN key - Entertainment 7000 keyboard - Similar Threads - Lock key Entertainment

2. No FN or F-Lock key on new MS Ergo Keyboard?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No FN or F-Lock key on new MS Ergo Keyboard?: Just started using keyboard today and discover there's no F-Lock feature. Why? I have used Ctrl-F5 for years to force a hard browser refresh in multiple browsers. Not to mention many other functions. And with the removal of that single key and it's functionality, you've...
  3. No FN or F-Lock key on new MS Ergo Keyboard?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    No FN or F-Lock key on new MS Ergo Keyboard?: Just started using keyboard today and discover there's no F-Lock feature. Why? I have used Ctrl-F5 for years to force a hard browser refresh in multiple browsers. Not to mention many other functions. And with the removal of that single key and it's functionality, you've...
  4. Fn Lock and external keyboard function keys

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fn Lock and external keyboard function keys: Hi there,So I seem to have this problem with my external keyboard.The 'Fn lock' is enabled on my laptop, but still the F-keys on my external keyboard act as if it were off act as multimedia keys. When I turn off 'Fn lock' on my laptop, the F-keys on my external keyboard still...
  5. Fn Lock and external keyboard function keys

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Fn Lock and external keyboard function keys: Hi there,So I seem to have this problem with my external keyboard.The 'Fn lock' is enabled on my laptop, but still the F-keys on my external keyboard act as if it were off act as multimedia keys. When I turn off 'Fn lock' on my laptop, the F-keys on my external keyboard still...
  6. Microsoft Wireless Entertainment Keyboard 7000 Won't Connect via Bluetooth to Desktop

Microsoft Wireless Entertainment Keyboard 7000 Won't Connect via Bluetooth to Desktop: I recently built a new PC and had an older Microsoft Wireless Entertainment Keyboard 7000 I wanted to use with it. I hold down the Bluetooth button on the back of it and the red/green indicator starts flashing like its ready to pair. My PC shows it in the list of...
  7. mouse keys don't work on Wireless Entertainment Desktop 7000

mouse keys don't work on Wireless Entertainment Desktop 7000: [ATTACH] As you can see from the photo the mouse keys on the keyboard are not accessible and factional. Why is this happening? It was an expensive keyboard and i hope that i am doing something wrong. Microsoft keyboard and mouse center version 2.3.188.0 The newer...
  8. FN Lock at 60% keyboard?

in Windows 10 Customization
    FN Lock at 60% keyboard?: Heyy, I got me a 60% keyboard, a keyboard that doesn't have FN keys. You execute an FN command by pressing a number key and FN. But now I have the problem that I have a FN lock in it and so the top row of my keyboard cannot use the numbers and special characters without...
  9. FN lock ONLY 1 FN key

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    FN lock ONLY 1 FN key: My F1-F12 keys also serve as system shortcuts (e.g. volume up/down) but I also use F4 a lot with Excel. I'd like to default to the system controls but not have to hit FN + F4 to use that functionality. Is there any way FN lock F4 only? Maybe the registry or some kind of...
  10. Wireless Entertainment Desktop 7000, issues with wireless keyboard and mouse bluetooth...

Wireless Entertainment Desktop 7000, issues with wireless keyboard and mouse bluetooth...: I've been running windows 7 forever on one computer in my house but recently decided to upgrade to windows 10. It's been a complete nightmare driver wise from the get go, whereas my other computer in the house was smooth sailing the whole way through. anyways, I have an...