Windows 10: Lock format in protected document

Discus and support Lock format in protected document in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I made a form in word, I made it password protected so the verbiage cannot be not changed. I would also like to limit how many characters can be put in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Kandykay, Jun 25, 2019.

1. Kandykay Win User

Lock format in protected document

I made a form in word, I made it password protected so the verbiage cannot be not changed. I would also like to limit how many characters can be put in an editing box. If too much information is put into the editing box, it moves everything in that row over. I want to lock it too much information can re format my form. Windows 10 Word.

:)

Kandykay, Jun 25, 2019
  2. Fernandz Win User

How To Format A Write Protected Flash Memory ?

¿You already tried this one?...

Run CMD

1. diskpart
    2. list disk

Then in the 3º step, put the correct number of disk in the list for the usb flash (if it's listed in disk 3, then you'll have to write select disk 3).

2. select disk #
    3. clean
    4. create partition primary
    5. select partition 1
    6. active
    7. format fs=fat32
    8. assign
    9. exit

with that commands you will format the flash drive in fat32, if you have a large drive you can select also "format fs=ntfs" in step 7.

good luck!

Fernandz, Jun 25, 2019
  3. freebird_9924, Jun 25, 2019
  4. dalchina Win User

dalchina, Jun 25, 2019
Thema:

1. Lock format in protected document - Similar Threads - Lock format protected

2. documents locked

in Windows 10 Gaming
    documents locked: I can't change or print my documents https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/documents-locked/9cbea7cd-d42b-430e-ab58-3e2ed32e7c3a
  3. documents locked

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    documents locked: I can't change or print my documents https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/documents-locked/9cbea7cd-d42b-430e-ab58-3e2ed32e7c3a
  4. password protection of documents

in Windows 10 Gaming
    password protection of documents: How do I password protect a pdf using windows 11?I have tried this: If you are looking to password protect a file or folder on Windows 11, here's what you need to do:1. Right-click on a file or folder you want password protected2. Click on Properties3. Click on Advanced…4....
  5. password protection of documents

password protection of documents: How do I password protect a pdf using windows 11?I have tried this: If you are looking to password protect a file or folder on Windows 11, here's what you need to do:1. Right-click on a file or folder you want password protected2. Click on Properties3. Click on Advanced…4....
  6. Locked documents

in Windows 10 Support
    Locked documents: Windows 10, version 20H2, build 19042.985 Hello, whenever I create or rename a document or a file, it gets locked. It doesnt affect anything but its kinda annoying because it has never happened before. Can I somehow disable it? 180242
  7. locked documents

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    locked documents: I am the administrator and sole user of my laptop yet sometimes I am unable to open a document because ' it is locked for editing by another user' or ' it is locked for editing by Elaine'. What can I do?...
  8. Protected document

in Windows 10 Customization
    Protected document: How can I allow editing the document unrestricted https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/protected-document/6e405eaa-9795-4f6c-b7c0-e5e595d47a7e
  9. disk format protection

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    disk format protection: i had a game disk and i have a windows 64 bit version pc and i was trying to format it so i could put windows xp up their on the disk and it said it was protected !?!?!?!? HELP...
  10. notepad document format?

notepad document format?: i get gobble de gook when i try to open a saved document in notepad? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_tools/notepad-document-format/56ca0d7b-59d5-44fa-bfbc-b3a68e17b3da