Windows 10: Lock FPS or slow games, IE slowmo mode for the disabled.

Discus and support Lock FPS or slow games, IE slowmo mode for the disabled. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; rant mode Since Blizzard made it impossible for cheategine to slow StarCraft 2 down so I can enjoy higher difficulty at my own pace in single player... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by ZippyDSMlee, Jan 26, 2019.

1. Lock FPS or slow games, IE slowmo mode for the disabled.

rant mode

Since Blizzard made it impossible for cheategine to slow StarCraft 2 down so I can enjoy higher difficulty at my own pace in single player (offline mode is a joke, there is none just less frequent logons, big brother is still watching to nuke the game when you cheat in single player). Don't get me wrong the log in is not the issue, the issue is the over protective BS that prevents DLL injection. Why not I dunno allow the game to run offline content, unprotected from the cheat /trainer guards and still check the DRM via the launcher..... the whole process is ass...

I don't mind the phoning home its the need to be so damn over protective as it makes me regret spending money on the game and more over stopped me from buying stuff because without the cheat and trainers the single player is DULL and I can't do multiplayer as its even more boring. Really would have hurt so much to add proper single player modes(like more resources/upgrades/troops/ect for AI not tied to difficulty levels) and full time scale control so us slower folk can enjoy the game like every other RTS of the past... I guess this is the future of gaming limited multiplayer only....get off my lawn! LOL

rant mode end

Rantage aside 2 things work so far to slow the game down FPS lock(via dxtoy) and CPUkiller3, however CPUkiller screws with my MP3 player and thats a no no. Dxtoy is not much of an option no key shortcuts, need 3 pre sets normal/30%/10% (forced to play on brutal which locks the speed to super fast, brutal gives you more enemy troops/upgrades,ect but even hard locks the speed...they never should have touched speed in single player) and occasionally plus and minus to raise/lower speed, autohotkey might can do this but I am unsure. I just get so pissed when I have no control over the single player game I paid money for..I avoid online multiplayer its either boring or frustrating couch co op is not to bad but thats limited to mostly action games... there are ways to to run the first or second legacy of the void update without DRM/protection but ggaaa its buggy..... I'd rather run the full updated thing with speed control. I really don;t want to alt tab away to change the FPS lock in dxtoy...

PS:I rrreeeeaallllllyyyyyy hate premade bases.....half the time I wind up razing half the base and starting over.... LOL

:)

ZippyDSMlee, Jan 26, 2019
  2. GRB70 Win User

Disable game mode

Other than
    which doesn't open a game bar, is there another way to disable? Some kind of workaround?

TYVM Lock FPS or slow games, IE slowmo mode for the disabled. :)

grb

GRB70, Jan 26, 2019
  3. After the recent update my fps in games have slowly gone to trash.

Hi Klasifyy,

An outdated graphics card is one of the possible reasons why you're having issues with games FPS and ping when playing your game. I appreciate the troubleshooting steps that you have done on your end to try to fix this concern. To help you resolve this concern,
    I recommend that you perform the troubleshooting steps below:

Step 1: Disable Game bar.

1. Right-click the Start button.
    2. Click Settings.
    3. Click Gaming.
    4. Click Game bar.
    5. Click the switch below Record game clips. Screenshots, and broadcast using Game bar so that it turns Off.

Step 2: Disable Game DVR.

1. Right-click the Start button.
    2. Click Settings.
    3. Click Gaming.
    4. Click Game DVR.
    5. Click the switch below Record in the background while I'm playing a game so that it turns Off.

Kindly update us with the results, so that we can assist you further.

Wilfred Mac, Jan 26, 2019
  4. Lock FPS or slow games, IE slowmo mode for the disabled.

FPS LOCKED AT 60 IN ALL GAMES

Hi guys,

After the new update of Windows 10, all the games are with fps locked in 60, however, when activating the DVR the FPS arrives near 200. Does anyone
    have a solution for this issue ?

I already tried to uninstall the xbox app, but nothing solved.

Here is a link with DVR Recording

Thanks for patience.

Henrique Berle, Jan 26, 2019
Thema:

Lock FPS or slow games, IE slowmo mode for the disabled.

1. Lock FPS or slow games, IE slowmo mode for the disabled. - Similar Threads - Lock FPS slow

2. Disable cap locks in game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Disable cap locks in game: So I want to play games that use cap lock but the function picture thingy shows up and I don't want to remap it because its more convenient. If there's a way to disable it when playing games please let me know. I still want to use it but I don't want the pop up during games...
  3. Disable cap locks in game

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Disable cap locks in game: So I want to play games that use cap lock but the function picture thingy shows up and I don't want to remap it because its more convenient. If there's a way to disable it when playing games please let me know. I still want to use it but I don't want the pop up during games...
  4. Why is there a 60 FPS lock on games?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is there a 60 FPS lock on games?: I have a NVIDIA GeForce 1070 and I used to get high frames on my computer but then my computers SSD got corrupted so I got a new one for my computer. I had a different SSD with some data already on it so I transferred that data on my new SSD and installed some games. That is...
  5. Why is there a 60 FPS lock on games?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why is there a 60 FPS lock on games?: I have a NVIDIA GeForce 1070 and I used to get high frames on my computer but then my computers SSD got corrupted so I got a new one for my computer. I had a different SSD with some data already on it so I transferred that data on my new SSD and installed some games. That is...
  6. Disabling Game Mode

in Windows 10 Customization
    Disabling Game Mode: Whenever I play youtube, or a browser game in full screen, Game Mode automatically turns on, and I get a black screen for about a second as it is switching modes. Then a lot of actions can cause it to turn game mode off, so I get the black screen again - say, changing the...
  7. Disable game mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Disable game mode: Other than Enable (and disable) Game Mode Inside your game, press Windows Key + G to open the Game Bar. This should release your cursor. Now, find the Game Mode icon on the right side of the bar as shown below. Click to toggle Game Mode on or off. Click on your game or...
  8. Disable game mode

in Windows 10 Support
    Disable game mode: Other than Enable (and disable) Game Mode Inside your game, press Windows Key + G to open the Game Bar. This should release your cursor. Now, find the Game Mode icon on the right side of the bar as shown below. Click to toggle Game Mode on or off. Click on your game or...
  9. IE Mega slow

in Browsers and Email
    IE Mega slow: whats up with IE? I select a link, IE takes about 10-20 seconds (or more) to decide what I want. When I decide to give up and go elsewhere it suddenly pops up? Its so slow it makes the tortoise look like the hare? *Mad I just came back to add its IE11 and it took so long I...
  10. Disabled IE but why?

in Browsers and Email
    Disabled IE but why?: Do I keep getting temporary files? Thanks 72058

Users found this page by searching for:

1. what fps is slow mode