Windows 10: Lock Out ...I've never had a pin...

Discus and support Lock Out ...I've never had a pin... in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hi I got my PC rebooted today operating Windows 10 home. Im trying to start up the laptop and I'm stuck at the lock screen. It requires a PIN to... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Verna L Placide, Oct 18, 2020.

1. Lock Out ...I've never had a pin...

Hi

I got my PC rebooted today operating Windows 10 home. Im trying to start up the laptop and I'm stuck at the lock screen. It requires a PIN to login... unfortunately Ive never had a PIN before or maybe i had one and forgot it... I'm not sure, but I've always just hit the space bar and it would start up.

I entered a few possible PINs ...none of which seem to work. I hit the "I Fogot My PIN" option and a black dialog box opens with Microsoft account at the top then after 5 seconds it closes and retunr to the screen saver.

I dont know what to make of thus can anyone help me please?

:)

Verna L Placide, Oct 18, 2020
  2. JayPhi Win User

Clear "Pin suggested" list in People Bar

Does anybody know how to clear the "Pin suggested" list on the "People bar"?

Contacts are added to the "Pin suggested" list once you've pinned and unpinned them. But there seems to be no obvious way to remove them from that list.

After playing around with this feature and pinning and unpinning many dummy contacts, it's rather annoying to see them in the "Pin suggested" list when you click on the "My People" icon in the taskbar.

JayPhi, Oct 18, 2020
  3. CyrrusV Win User
    hd6950 to hd 6970

ok
    i ve tried everything:with atiflash from dos,winflash.step by step with bios powercolor hd 6970 from the database.
    nothing,doesn´t work.any suggestion????

CyrrusV, Oct 18, 2020
  4. Lock Out ...I've never had a pin...

PIN at start up

Hi Scott,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I suggest you to follow the below steps how to Change PIN password:

• In the search box, type settings.
    • Then Click on accounts.
    • Then on the left hand side click on sign in options.
    • Then you can Select Change PIN password and remove the pin.
    Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Oct 18, 2020
Thema:

Lock Out ...I've never had a pin...

1. Lock Out ...I've never had a pin... - Similar Threads - Lock I've never

2. I've had a charge

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I've had a charge: I've had a charge for £45.92 come out my account twice in the last 2 months, checked all of my email accounts and cannot see any subscriptions etc anyone know what this charge is for and how to cancel it?...
  3. I've had a charge

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I've had a charge: I've had a charge for £45.92 come out my account twice in the last 2 months, checked all of my email accounts and cannot see any subscriptions etc anyone know what this charge is for and how to cancel it?...
  4. HELP! I've locked out of Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HELP! I've locked out of Windows 11: Yesterday morning I turned on my computer everything was fine I turned it off went to work came home turned the computer back on and now I have a message... Your password has expired and you must be changed. I thought I had my password and it doesn't seem to be working so...
  5. HELP! I've locked out of Windows 11

HELP! I've locked out of Windows 11: Yesterday morning I turned on my computer everything was fine I turned it off went to work came home turned the computer back on and now I have a message... Your password has expired and you must be changed. I thought I had my password and it doesn't seem to be working so...
  6. Locked out of an account I never use

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Locked out of an account I never use: Hi,I am trying to access an account with live.com that I had created 4 years ago. I tried entering the password too many times and I was locked out of this account. Now I never used this account and had created one only because Microsoft forced me to do this when I wanted to...
  7. Locked out of an account I never use

Locked out of an account I never use: Hi,I am trying to access an account with live.com that I had created 4 years ago. I tried entering the password too many times and I was locked out of this account. Now I never used this account and had created one only because Microsoft forced me to do this when I wanted to...
  8. Locked out of an account I never use

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  9. Locked out of my computer due to a PIN request, but we never setup a PIN

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Locked out of my computer due to a PIN request, but we never setup a PIN: I am trying to fix our work computer, however, in order to log onto the machine at all it wants my PIN and I DO NOT have a PIN. When I try to reset my PIN it says it will email me a code to use to allow me to reset but it NEVER send the code to my email. Someone please help!!...
  10. RAID 0 Improvement- I've never had an array fail with modern HDD's

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    RAID 0 Improvement- I've never had an array fail with modern HDD's: Hi folks I've been using a server for a few years now running 24/7 (OS on SSD and data on a RAID 0 arrary of 4 X 5 TB HDD's) -- I know if I get a fail I lose the whole array but a lot of data is multi-media etc which isn't changed a lot and I have backups. I also run VM's...