Windows 10: Lock pin problem

Discus and support Lock pin problem in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I am unable to change lock pin after update, please fix it as soon as possible, I am unable to open the laptop also. Soon pleaseEDIT: Moved FROM... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by StalloneSam, May 28, 2022.

1. Lock pin problem

I am unable to change lock pin after update, please fix it as soon as possible, I am unable to open the laptop also. Soon pleaseEDIT: Moved FROM Outlook / Outlook.com / Account management, security, and privacy TO Windows / Windows 10 / Security and privacy.

:)

StalloneSam, May 28, 2022
  2. JayPhi Win User

Clear "Pin suggested" list in People Bar

Thanks Josey Wales,

I can pin and unpin People contacts to the taskbar without problems, but these contacts will still show up on the "Pin suggested" list. It's this list I want to clear, because some contacts or double and some are dummy contacts. It's not that big of a deal, but it's rather annoying to have them suggested to me.

JayPhi, May 28, 2022
  3. JayPhi Win User
    Clear "Pin suggested" list in People Bar

Does anybody know how to clear the "Pin suggested" list on the "People bar"?

Contacts are added to the "Pin suggested" list once you've pinned and unpinned them. But there seems to be no obvious way to remove them from that list.

After playing around with this feature and pinning and unpinning many dummy contacts, it's rather annoying to see them in the "Pin suggested" list when you click on the "My People" icon in the taskbar.

JayPhi, May 28, 2022
  4. Lock pin problem

PIN at start up

Hi Scott,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I suggest you to follow the below steps how to Change PIN password:

• In the search box, type settings.
    • Then Click on accounts.
    • Then on the left hand side click on sign in options.
    • Then you can Select Change PIN password and remove the pin.
    Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, May 28, 2022
Thema:

Lock pin problem

1. Lock pin problem - Similar Threads - Lock pin problem

2. Locked pin on laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Locked pin on laptop: My 3 yr old has entered the pin wrong several times on my laptop and it's locked. The 2 hours don't work and there's no forgotten pin option. Can anyone help. Even in regedit there's no passwordless folder...
  3. Locked pin on laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Locked pin on laptop: My 3 yr old has entered the pin wrong several times on my laptop and it's locked. The 2 hours don't work and there's no forgotten pin option. Can anyone help. Even in regedit there's no passwordless folder...
  4. Pin problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pin problems: I accidentally switched off load drivers in start-up while trying to solve problem. My windows now boots to login screen saying it cant setup a pin. I had a pin setup before I changed boot up, I cannot get past this screen. It just goes back to the same message i have booted...
  5. PIN problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PIN problem: How do I make my PIN unable to be changed in Windows 11? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pin-problem/c9158a07-8ed4-4610-b66a-012ce57eb0fc
  6. PIN Problems

PIN Problems: I've tried changing my PIN for Windows 11, and when I finished and restarted, it gave me the "Something happened and your PIN isn't available message." Whenever I clicked "Set up my PIN", it didn't do anything....
  7. Pin problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pin problem: We have a new computer with Windows 11 and we want three separate accounts. Two of us signed up with no problems but the third one was rejected at the pin stage. The pin used is said to be incorrect but we can’t seem to find a way to reset. The suggested method of going to...
  8. Pin problem

Pin problem: We have a new computer with Windows 11 and we want three separate accounts. Two of us signed up with no problems but the third one was rejected at the pin stage. The pin used is said to be incorrect but we can’t seem to find a way to reset. The suggested method of going to...
  9. Gaming Pin Locks

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gaming Pin Locks: I am 13 so I have an admin my dad on my computer that has to verify before I do certain things. Recently I have downloaded a game called Genshin Impact and the download was fine I asked him if I could get it and he put in his pin. About 2 hours later it was done and I started...
  10. Win10 PIN and password problems . I'm locked out!

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Win10 PIN and password problems . I'm locked out!: I screwed up and cant get in to my Windows account . I was trying to fix another problem that suggested I boot Windows with minimum start up stuff. After I did that, the desktop PC rebooted but instead of asking for my pin number it said something has happened and the PIN...