Windows 10: lock scree

Discus and support lock scree in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How do I get the magnetifying glass symbol that provides a like to tell me information about the lock screen picture?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by TonyaBieche, Apr 26, 2019.

1. lock scree

How do I get the magnetifying glass symbol that provides a like to tell me information about the lock screen picture?

:)

TonyaBieche, Apr 26, 2019

2. PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Apr 26, 2019
  3. Lock screen issue

Hi Bob,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow these steps:

• Go to Settings>>Personalization>>Lock Screen.

• In the right panel, select Picture instead of Windows Spotlight.
    Please feel free to post your queries in Microsoft Community. We will be glad to assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

Rakesh Narayanaswamy, Apr 26, 2019
  4. rmanasa Win User

lock scree

Lock vs Login screen screenshot

Hi Josey -

Thanks for the quick reply. While your suggestion does change the sign in process, it doesn't address the differing screenshot question. Following the steps doesn't make the login screenshot the same as the Lock screenshot. As I mentioned, I can't even find the screenshots being used for both screens.

Still looking a solution to this. Open to any other suggestions you might have to the problem. Thanks!

rmanasa, Apr 26, 2019
Thema:

lock scree

1. lock scree - Similar Threads - lock scree

2. I lock my laptop now I want to unlock this

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I lock my laptop now I want to unlock this: At first my laptop is lost then I lock this laptop and when I find my laptop I tried to unclock it but it can't be unlocked please solve my problem and unlock it...
  3. I lock my laptop now I want to unlock this

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I lock my laptop now I want to unlock this: At first my laptop is lost then I lock this laptop and when I find my laptop I tried to unclock it but it can't be unlocked please solve my problem and unlock it...
  4. I lock my laptop now I want to unlock this

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. how can i automatically lock my screen when a yubikey is removed from the usb slot on Win11?

how can i automatically lock my screen when a yubikey is removed from the usb slot on Win11?: I have a Yubikey 5 NFC security key that i use to login with, i want to automatically lock my desktop screen when i remove this security key essentially making it impossible to log back in because I've set as a requirement after coming out of screen lock. I've searched event...
  6. how can i automatically lock my screen when a yubikey is removed from the usb slot on Win11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how can i automatically lock my screen when a yubikey is removed from the usb slot on Win11?: I have a Yubikey 5 NFC security key that i use to login with, i want to automatically lock my desktop screen when i remove this security key essentially making it impossible to log back in because I've set as a requirement after coming out of screen lock. I've searched event...
  7. User account missing from lock screen, Windows 10 Home

in Windows 10 Gaming
    User account missing from lock screen, Windows 10 Home: So our C drive was getting full and I deleted some apps and things. Then my husband's user profile disappeared from our home lock screen. We use to see both names on the bottom left for each of us to sign in. I thought I accidentally somehow deleted his account but his name...
  8. User account missing from lock screen, Windows 10 Home

User account missing from lock screen, Windows 10 Home: So our C drive was getting full and I deleted some apps and things. Then my husband's user profile disappeared from our home lock screen. We use to see both names on the bottom left for each of us to sign in. I thought I accidentally somehow deleted his account but his name...
  9. Windows 10 lock scree issue

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 lock scree issue: hello everyone, has anyone experienced the following behavior on your laptop? after you lock the laptop and enter the screen saver, when you move the mouse should show the screen to enter the password and unlock the laptop, but in my case lately this does not happen. The...
  10. Spinning Blue Circle on waking the machine from locked Scree

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Spinning Blue Circle on waking the machine from locked Scree: Every few weeks I experience the situation of the never-ending spinning circle of white dots on the blue screen background. Although I have often waited 10+ minutes, usually I force a power-down (windows is non responsive to the keyboard) and then the PC reboots and things...