Windows 10: Lock screen account picture

Discus and support Lock screen account picture in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hey there. I updated my Windows 10 two days ago. Today, I logged into my Outlook account and updated my account picture. That was done but I don't know... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by AnjulSingh, Nov 23, 2020.

1. Lock screen account picture

Hey there. I updated my Windows 10 two days ago. Today, I logged into my Outlook account and updated my account picture. That was done but I don't know why the picture that I used months ago suddenly popped up into my lock screen account picture and in my PC too. I thought further update or restart would solve the problem, but all in vain. When I log in online my Outlook account, I can see my picture i.e the new one. But the lock screen and setting still show the same old picture. Please guide me into solving this problem.

:)

AnjulSingh, Nov 23, 2020

2. Lock Screen Image Too Big

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

• Is this issue occurs only when the pictures are set from OneDrive?

I suggest you to set the picture for the lock screen using the default lock screen pictures and check whether the issue persist or not, follow the below steps to set the pictures.

• Go to “settings” and click on “personalization”.
    • Under “lock screen” tab, select the option from the drop box as “picture”.
    • Then under “choose your picture” option, click on any picture and go to the lock screen, check whether the issue persists or not.

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Nov 23, 2020
  3. dalchina Win User
    Lost Account Picture On Lock Screen

Hi, assuming the picture still exists on your PC and you know where it is..

there are hundreds of helpful tutorials for you to use in the tutorial section. I searched it for
    lock screen background
    for you- this may help

Change Lock Screen Background in Windows 10

Searchable list for you to bookmark:
    Windows 10 Tutorial Index

dalchina, Nov 23, 2020
  4. Argel Obm Win User

Lock screen account picture

Opening screen picture

Hi Sharon,

You can customize the settings of the lock screen and desktop screen background picture in the Pesonalization page of Settings. You can also change the profile picture that you're seeing on the log-in screen in the Accounts page of Settings. Just to clarify,
    are you referring to the desktop screen, the lock screen, or the profile picture of your user account?

To change the background picture of the lock screen, follow the steps below:

• Click the Windows logo (Start button).
    • Click the gear icon (Settings).
    • Select Personalization.
    • On the left pane, choose Lock screen.
    • Under Choose your picture, you can select from the default list of photos or you can click on
      Browse if you want to select the photo that you want.

You can change the background picture of the desktop by following the same steps above but instead of choosing lock screen, select
    Background.

You can replace the profile picture of your user account by doing these steps:

• Click the Windows logo (Start button).
    • Click the gear icon (Settings).
    • Select Accounts.
    • On the left pane, choose Your info.
    • Under Create your picture, choose Browse for one to see choose the profile photo that you want.

If you have additional questions, kindly reply to this thread.

Argel Obm, Nov 23, 2020
Thema:

Lock screen account picture

1. Lock screen account picture - Similar Threads - Lock screen account

2. Account picture not showing on lock screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Account picture not showing on lock screen: Account picture not showing on lock screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/account-picture-not-showing-on-lock-screen/74860205-44df-4cc3-b29e-4c2a8456202d
  3. Account picture not showing on lock screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Account picture not showing on lock screen: Account picture not showing on lock screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/account-picture-not-showing-on-lock-screen/74860205-44df-4cc3-b29e-4c2a8456202d
  4. Lock Screen Picture

in Windows 10 Customization
    Lock Screen Picture: I have followed all the suggestions for changing the lock screen picture and none of them have worked. My Windows version is 2001 Build 19041.329. I have done the following: Right-click on desktop, select Personalize, select Lock Screen. For BACKGOUND I select Picture...
  5. Picture on lock screen

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Picture on lock screen: How do I change the picture on my lock screen? I did something by accident and changed the picture to something I don't want to see. Please help! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/picture-on-lock-screen/fb1af5ca-bcb7-442f-9498-cb6e2d78dca1
  6. Lost Account Picture On Lock Screen

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Lost Account Picture On Lock Screen: Greetings, I hope this finds you all well. I tried switching to internal graphics on my new machine. I removed the dedicated graphics card, as I am getting another, and I wanted to send the current one back before the new one arrives. I had nothing but grief after removing...
  7. Lost Account Picture On Lock Screen

in Windows 10 Support
    Lost Account Picture On Lock Screen: Greetings, I hope this finds you all well. I tried switching to internal graphics on my new machine. I removed the dedicated graphics card, as I am getting another, and I wanted to send the current one back before the new one arrives. I had nothing but grief after removing...
  8. lock screen picture

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    lock screen picture: The lock screen picture of the Lake within the mountains is depressing me as it looks cold and dangerous and i would hate to be near there , evry time i boot my pc this picture comes on and cannot be deleted, it is really depressing me now i should be able to have a blank...
  9. Remove user account picture on lock-screen.

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Remove user account picture on lock-screen.: I recently updated to Version 1903 and the usual tactics to get rid of the user account picture or default logo on the lock-screen are not working. This is what I want to remove to the left of the red arrow: [img] I used the methods successfully outlined in this thread...
  10. lock screen pictures

in Windows 10 Customization
    lock screen pictures: I have tried to delete lock screen pictures. You know the ones /cave/beach/plane/etc.etc.I went in to c:/screen/web file and took full control and was able to delete the cave/bluescreen/and beach pictures. Then added six of my own pictures.I then resarted my laptop and my...