Windows 10: Lock Screen "AI" isn't learning

Discus and support Lock Screen "AI" isn't learning in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Why does the lock screen image always have the "AI is learning" answer when you choose if you like the photo or not, but then is still as dumb as a box... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by Johnathan Seagal, Aug 25, 2022.

1. Lock Screen "AI" isn't learning

Why does the lock screen image always have the "AI is learning" answer when you choose if you like the photo or not, but then is still as dumb as a box of rocks when it chooses other images? Please Microsoft, can you tell your AI "If a pic has any manmade object in them and the image is not liked, understand that the manmade image could very well be the reason"?

:)

Johnathan Seagal, Aug 25, 2022
  2. Brink Win User

Securing the future of AI and machine learning at Microsoft

Source: Securing the future of AI and machine learning at Microsoft - Microsoft Secure

Brink, Aug 25, 2022
  3. Brink Win User
    Securing the future of AI and machine learning at Microsoft

Source: Securing the future of AI and machine learning at Microsoft - Microsoft Secure

Brink, Aug 25, 2022
  4. Lock Screen "AI" isn't learning

Printer isn´t working after latest update.

After the latest update from Windows, my Canon Pixma ip6600 printer isnt working. In Device Manager it shows up as working properly but when I go to print it isn´t listed as an option in any programs. Troubleshoot suggests it´s a USB 2 printer on a USB
    3 port and that that´s the problem but that cant be since it worked fine before the update. I´ve tried to uninstall and plug it back in but that doesn´t work either.

Sigurdur WilliamBrynjarsson, Aug 25, 2022
Thema:

Lock Screen "AI" isn't learning

1. Lock Screen "AI" isn't learning - Similar Threads - Lock Screen isn't

2. Lock Screen "AI" isn't learning

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lock Screen "AI" isn't learning: Why does the lock screen image always have the "AI is learning" answer when you choose if you like the photo or not, but then is still as dumb as a box of rocks when it chooses other images? Please Microsoft, can you tell your AI "If a pic has any manmade object in them and...
  3. Lock Screen "AI" isn't learning

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Lock Screen "AI" isn't learning: Why does the lock screen image always have the "AI is learning" answer when you choose if you like the photo or not, but then is still as dumb as a box of rocks when it chooses other images? Please Microsoft, can you tell your AI "If a pic has any manmade object in them and...
  4. Windows spotlight isn't working in Lock screen.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows spotlight isn't working in Lock screen.: For many days The Windows spotlight in lock screen hasn't been working. I know that the question is silly but, It would become a frustration when seeing the same, boring picture every day in the morning, whenever you are trying to log in. Another fun fact is that it is only...
  5. Windows spotlight isn't working in Lock screen.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows spotlight isn't working in Lock screen.: For many days The Windows spotlight in lock screen hasn't been working. I know that the question is silly but, It would become a frustration when seeing the same, boring picture every day in the morning, whenever you are trying to log in. Another fun fact is that it is only...
  6. Why is Machine Learning supposed to be AI? I don't see how it is intelligent.

in Cortana
    Why is Machine Learning supposed to be AI? I don't see how it is intelligent.: Maybe I've just missed it, but why is Machine Learning ML usually categorized as Artificial Intelligence? It seems to me that ML is nothing more than a correlator, something that recognizes an image or data pattern. My eye recognizes faces, but they only report the...
  7. Securing the future of AI and machine learning at Microsoft

in Windows 10 News
    Securing the future of AI and machine learning at Microsoft: Artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning are making a big impact on how people work, socialize, and live their lives. As consumption of products and services built around AI and machine learning increases, specialized actions must be undertaken to safeguard not only...
  8. On-screen Keyboard Learned Words

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    On-screen Keyboard Learned Words: Hello -- I love its ability to learn new words, but it seems to learn even incomplete words. So my question is, how do you make it "unlearn" words? Thanks! *Smile 21000
  9. Intel New Self-Learning Chip Promises to Accelerate AI

in Windows 10 News
    Intel New Self-Learning Chip Promises to Accelerate AI: Intel Introduces First-of-Its-Kind Self-Learning Chip: Loihi Neuromorphic Test Chip [img] Imagine a future where complex decisions could be made faster and adapt over time. Where societal and industrial problems can be autonomously solved using learned...
  10. Microsoft experimenting with next tech trend: AI and machine learning

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft experimenting with next tech trend: AI and machine learning: Microsoft is determined not to miss out on artificial intelligence (AI), the next big trend in technology that will, over time, filter into how everyone uses hardware, software, and the internet. Unlike mobile, which the company missed (and continues to miss) by a mile,...