Windows 10: Lock screen blinking

Discus and support Lock screen blinking in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; HelloMy lock screen is blinking and i can't even login into itBefore this happen, my desktop start flashingi start to ask my friend what's the problem... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Jxstin, Jul 23, 2021.

1. Jxstin Win User

Lock screen blinking

HelloMy lock screen is blinking and i can't even login into itBefore this happen, my desktop start flashingi start to ask my friend what's the problem and he starting to fix it [he's a technician]. But after he fix that, it getting worse and now i can't login into my desktop nowPLEASE I NEED HELP :

:)

Jxstin, Jul 23, 2021

2. Blinking Screen

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

Blinking screen issue is usually caused due to Video card drivers.

I suggest you to try updating the Display Adapter drivers check if it works for you.

Follow the steps to update the Display driver:

• Press Windows Key + X key and click Device Manager.
    • Expand ‘Display Adapters’.
    • Right-click on the Display Adapter listed and click on ‘Update Driver Software’.
    • Select the option to automatically search for the updated driver software.
    • Restart the computer after its updated and verify.
    Also try to access the computer manufacturer's website and download the latest display drivers for your computer and install the same.

If issue still persists, I suggest you to Uninstall and reinstall the Display driver and check if it works for you.
    Refer to the steps below:

Follow the steps to uninstall the Display driver:

• Press Windows Key + X key and click Device Manager.
    • Expand ‘Display Adapters’.
    • Right-click on the Display Adapter listed and click on ‘Uninstall’.
    • Select the option to Delete driver software.
    • Restart the computer after its uninstalled.
    Also try to access the computer manufacturer's website and download the latest display drivers for your computer and install the same.

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Giridhar J, Jul 23, 2021
  3. Lock vs Login screen screenshot

You can use your own image of any background and just go to settings/personalize/lock screen and click on browse as in the image below. It should make whatever picture you use as the Lock Screen

Lock screen blinking [​IMG]

Josey Wales, Jul 23, 2021
  4. Lock screen blinking

Lock screen woes

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community.

I would suggest you to follow the below steps to try resolving the issue.

Setting the timeout for Lock Screen

• Press Windows + I and select personalization.
    • Select Lock screen.

• Select the Screen Timeout setting.
    • Select the time of timeout you need and check.

Keep us posted if the issue resolves to help you better.

Sachin V Rao, Jul 23, 2021
Thema:

Lock screen blinking

1. Lock screen blinking - Similar Threads - Lock screen blinking

2. caps lock blinking screen doesnt wake

in Windows 10 Gaming
    caps lock blinking screen doesnt wake: Hey guys actually I am experiencing a very irritating issue with my hp 15s . When I turn it on the system gets turned on but the caps lock starts blinking and the display doesn't wake. it happens every 2-3 boots I have changed the ram as told by the technician but the problem...
  3. caps lock blinking screen doesnt wake

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    caps lock blinking screen doesnt wake: Hey guys actually I am experiencing a very irritating issue with my hp 15s . When I turn it on the system gets turned on but the caps lock starts blinking and the display doesn't wake. it happens every 2-3 boots I have changed the ram as told by the technician but the problem...
  4. Blinking screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blinking screen: How do I repair a blinking screen on my PC? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blinking-screen/6d4bb653-e58d-458d-ba69-e3b083a6204c
  5. Blinking screen

Blinking screen: How do I repair a blinking screen on my PC? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blinking-screen/6d4bb653-e58d-458d-ba69-e3b083a6204c
  6. Blinking caps lock

Blinking caps lock: I have a Omen Windows 10 gaming laptop and for some reason randomly when I try to turn it on I get no display and a blinking caps lock. The keys flash red for like a second and then they go dark. Some help would be great!...
  7. Blinking caps lock

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Blinking caps lock: I have a Omen Windows 10 gaming laptop and for some reason randomly when I try to turn it on I get no display and a blinking caps lock. The keys flash red for like a second and then they go dark. Some help would be great!...
  8. Blinking caps lock

in Windows 10 Gaming
  9. Screen Blinks

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Screen Blinks: Hello, Expert! I recently downloaded an update of Windows OS 10 on 15.12.2020. Next day during a presentation, I tried splitting my Screen and as a result of which the screen turned Grey however my WebCam was still on. For the past 3 or 4 days, I am observing that while...
  10. blinking screen

in Windows 10 Support
    blinking screen: Hey ya'll I had a problem with my pc (windows 10) It had an error 655335, I tried to restart it in safe mode but when I selected f5 and pressed entered the screen started blinking white and blue alternatly and it has been doing that ever since. Plzzzzz help I confused *Sad...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. How to stop my computer lock screen from flickering