Windows 10: LOCK SCREEN: Can custom photos used by centered?

Discus and support LOCK SCREEN: Can custom photos used by centered? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Can customer photos be centered in Windows 10? It is frustrating to choose a beautiful/cool photo and have it cropped in a bad way.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by theoriginalrocknrobin, Oct 27, 2021.

1. LOCK SCREEN: Can custom photos used by centered?

Can customer photos be centered in Windows 10? It is frustrating to choose a beautiful/cool photo and have it cropped in a bad way.

:)

theoriginalrocknrobin, Oct 27, 2021
  2. Kem Mon Win User

Lock screen photo

Hi,

To change the
    lock screen photo, follow these steps:

• Go to
      Settings.

• Choose
      Personalization.

• On the left side of the screen, click on
      Lock screen.

• In the
      Background, change it to
      Picture.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Kem Mon, Oct 27, 2021
  3. Dave1776 Win User
    Windows lock screen background images

Thanks found the photo I was looking for in the list that app got!

LOCK SCREEN:  Can custom photos used by centered? [​IMG]

Dave1776, Oct 27, 2021
  4. Ruz San Win User

LOCK SCREEN: Can custom photos used by centered?

Lock screen picture won't change

Hi Sher,

Something seems to be preventing you from customizing the lock screen. This may be due to recent changes on the system or some corrupted components. To guide you better in resolving the problem, please answer these questions:

• Did you install any programs or updates before you encountered this problem?
    • Are you able to change other Personalization items in
      Settings
      aside from Lock screen?
    • What suggestions have you looked into?

We recommend running the System File Checker tool to find missing or corrupted files on your computer. This tool will scan and fix system issues that may be leading to the difficulty you are facing when customizing your lock screen. Click

this link
    to learn about how you can use the suggested tool.

You can also use the Photos app to set a different lock screen image. Follow these steps:

• Using File Explorer, locate the image that you want to set as your lock screen.
    • Double-click on the image file to open it using the Photos app.
    • In case a different app is set to open your images by default, right-click on the image instead, choose
      Open with then select Photos.
    • Once you have the image open using the Photos app, click on the See more button (
      LOCK SCREEN:  Can custom photos used by centered? aea2e55d-a9cb-482c-9aad-488e63be56a1.png
      ).
    • Choose Set as.
    • Select Set as lock screen.

Let us know if the suggestions allow you to change your lock screen image on the computer.

Regards.

Ruz San, Oct 27, 2021
Thema:

LOCK SCREEN: Can custom photos used by centered?

1. LOCK SCREEN: Can custom photos used by centered? - Similar Threads - LOCK SCREEN custom

2. Submitting a photo that can be used for a screen saver

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Submitting a photo that can be used for a screen saver: How can we submit images to be used for windows screen saver https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/submitting-a-photo-that-can-be-used-for-a-screen/66b9768a-6c2b-4f2e-a57c-f957c715438f
  3. Submitting a photo that can be used for a screen saver

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Submitting a photo that can be used for a screen saver: How can we submit images to be used for windows screen saver https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/submitting-a-photo-that-can-be-used-for-a-screen/66b9768a-6c2b-4f2e-a57c-f957c715438f
  4. LOCK SCREEN: Can custom photos used by centered?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    LOCK SCREEN: Can custom photos used by centered?: Can customer photos be centered in Windows 10? It is frustrating to choose a beautiful/cool photo and have it cropped in a bad way. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lock-screen-can-custom-photos-used-by-centered/909fff68-be24-4660-be6e-7c070e2723b5
  5. LOCK SCREEN: Can custom photos used by centered?

in Windows 10 Customization
    LOCK SCREEN: Can custom photos used by centered?: Can customer photos be centered in Windows 10? It is frustrating to choose a beautiful/cool photo and have it cropped in a bad way. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lock-screen-can-custom-photos-used-by-centered/909fff68-be24-4660-be6e-7c070e2723b5
  6. Submitting a photo that can be used for a screen saver

Submitting a photo that can be used for a screen saver: When can one apply to send photos for wall papers ? What is needed? And as a struggling artist what benefit does it have besides allowing the world to see your art....
  7. Is There A Way To Have Lock Screen Photos Rotate Daily With Custom Images?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is There A Way To Have Lock Screen Photos Rotate Daily With Custom Images?: As in title, I'm wondering if it's possible to choose a bunch of my own pics and have them change each day. Either randomly or perhaps assigning each image to a specific day. Right now as far as I can tell Windows Spotlight is the only way to cycle daily but it seems I have...
  8. I can`t change Lock Screen photo

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I can`t change Lock Screen photo: i can`t change the background photo on my Lock Screen. Every time i try to change it, it says : Try a different photo. I have been trying a lot of photos, but nothing works. Can you help me ?...
  9. Lock Screen Photo

Lock Screen Photo: can anyone help me locate this photo. it was shown in my lock screen unfortunately i can not locate it anymore. your help is highly appreciated. thank you in advance! 35068
  10. Unable to customize Lock Screen

Unable to customize Lock Screen: I was hoping I could change the image on the lock screen, but it still appears not to work - when I select a new image I just get a spinning cursor in the preview screen. Is anyone having a luck customizing the Lock Screen image, if so how do you do it? 19910