Windows 10: Lock Screen changing broken.

Discus and support Lock Screen changing broken. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi! So a few weeks ago, I changed my lock screen to one of my video games that I play on my windows laptop. And now this month that every time I want... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by NASCARJoey1234, Oct 10, 2018.

1. Lock Screen changing broken.

Hi! So a few weeks ago, I changed my lock screen to one of my video games that I play on my windows laptop. And now this month that every time I want to change it, It won't change. Its just stuck on the loading screen, also every time I escape or click another button, it freezes the window and I only have the option to close the window.

Even when I refresh it, It still won't work. The only thing I can do to change the theme is my home screen and not my lock screen.
    I need help or someone ask me how to fix the problem. I really want to change my lock screen again.

:)

NASCARJoey1234, Oct 10, 2018

2. unable to change the lock screen Wallpaper.

Hi,

I appreciate if you could answer few questions to narrow down to the issue.

• What is the exact issue that you are facing?

• Are you facing issues while trying to change the lock screen Wallpaper?

• Are you not able to choose the directory where the wallpapers has been saved?
    As an initial troubleshooting step, I suggest you to restart the computer and check if you are able to successfully change the lock screen wallpaper.

• From Desktop, right click and select
      Personalize

• In Personalization window, click on
      Lock Screen
      in the left pane.

• And choose wallpaper you would like to apply for the lock screen by choosing the browse option.

• Close the Personalization window.
    If the issue still persists, please do reply with the required information. We will be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, Oct 10, 2018
  3. Changing lock screen photos

Hi Kirk,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. We understand the inconvenience caused and will assist you.

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Navigate to Start>Settings>Personalization.
    • In the left navigation pane, click on Lock screen.
    • In the right pane, select Pictures from the drop down list under
      Background.
    • Select the picture from the list or click on Browse to select your saved images and set as lock screen image.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Oct 10, 2018
  4. Kem Mon Win User

Lock Screen changing broken.

Lock screen photo

Hi,

To change the
    lock screen photo, follow these steps:

• Go to
      Settings.

• Choose
      Personalization.

• On the left side of the screen, click on
      Lock screen.

• In the
      Background, change it to
      Picture.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Kem Mon, Oct 10, 2018
Thema:

Lock Screen changing broken.

1. Lock Screen changing broken. - Similar Threads - Lock Screen changing

2. CHANGE SCREEN LOCK

in Windows 10 Customization
    CHANGE SCREEN LOCK: CHANGE DEVICE LOCK SCREEN PASSCODE https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/change-screen-lock/6a97922a-3c31-43d4-a6b1-dd86dc1296dd
  3. Lock screen not changing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lock screen not changing: Hello,I have noticed that my lock screen does not change at all. Everytime it is the same picture.I try changing the Background setting to Windows spotlight, but it changes to Picture when I reopen the settings.How do I fix this?...
  4. Lock screen not changing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Lock screen not changing: Hello,I have noticed that my lock screen does not change at all. Everytime it is the same picture.I try changing the Background setting to Windows spotlight, but it changes to Picture when I reopen the settings.How do I fix this?...
  5. Lock screen not changing

6. Lock Screen Picture Not Changing

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Lock Screen Picture Not Changing: Whenever I boot up my PC, it is always the default lock screen, however, when I put my PC into sleep mode, it shows up as the custom lock screen selected. The lock screen picture changes every time I restart my pc. I have no idea how to fix this, and can't find any info on...
  7. broken lock screen

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    broken lock screen: issue: stuck on lock screen but it’s not showing the date and time, and nothing happens when i try to open my log in screeni cant get into my pc and had this problem so many timesturning my pc on and off works but i dont wanna have to do it every time i encounter this...
  8. Lock Screen Changes

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Lock Screen Changes: My screen saver keeps changing to my husband's screen saver and our computers are not synced. I'm not sure why this continues to happen but is there a solution? MV https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lock-screen-changes/ec89d74e-9162-44d3-90a3-d10b8701e829
  9. Lock screen keeps changing.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Lock screen keeps changing.: Every so often when I log onto my PC I see that the lock screen background keeps changing. I originally set it to "Windows Spotlight" but it shows me pictures of artists from Groove Music....
  10. Windows Lock Screen Not Changing

Windows Lock Screen Not Changing: My lock screen will not allow me to change the photos! I have 5 "prechosen" pictures that show up in little buttons and then the browse button, and I can only use those 5 pictures. Which is aggravating because yes they are my photos but they aren't the ones that I want. What...