Windows 10: Lock Screen "Choose Apps" menu shows NONE

Discus and support Lock Screen "Choose Apps" menu shows NONE in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I have W10 on 4 computers and each one is different regarding the lock screens "Choose apps to show detailed..." menu options. The PC i am on now shows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Maynard46, Aug 4, 2015.

1. Maynard46 Win User

Lock Screen "Choose Apps" menu shows NONE

I have W10 on 4 computers and each one is different regarding the lock screens "Choose apps to show detailed..." menu options. The PC i am on now shows none in both menus. and the other 3 show some but each is random in what it shows.

All PC's have all privacy options on and are signed in with a Live Account. Anyone know how to add apps to this menu? Or is there a way to force W10 to add the apps to the menu so i can select them for the lock screen?

:)

Maynard46, Aug 4, 2015
  2. pink puppy Win User

Not working : " Settings / Lock Screen/ Notifications" .

SMS still show "quick' status even when all the settings on the "Choose apps to show quick status" are changed to "None" . i need the messages to stop showing up at the top bar of the screen after i set a password lock . Please help.

pink puppy, Aug 4, 2015
  3. Áron HU Win User
    Lumia 640 Glance issues after Anniversary update

PS. At this moment. I hope we'll get az update in the next patch Tuesday.

Áron HU, Aug 4, 2015
  4. PoOpa Win User

Same issue for me, did you find a resolution? I have searched interwebs and only found this forums with a mention?

PoOpa, Aug 4, 2015
Thema:

1. Lock Screen "Choose Apps" menu shows NONE - Similar Threads - Lock Screen Choose

2. Show lock screen information on home screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    Show lock screen information on home screen: I use two computers running Windows 10, a desktop computer and a laptop. On my desktop, the lock screen information also appears on the home screen, e.g., the "Like what you see?" question for the Spotlight picture and my calendar app entries. On my laptop, though, the home...
  3. Lock screen to Start Menu

Lock screen to Start Menu: How do I get the computer to go from the Lock screen directly to the Start screen, without going to the Desktop first ? 53575
  4. Lock screen showing comments now?

Lock screen showing comments now?: My lock screen, with Windows Spotlight - that changing screen that shows up before you log on to Windows, and asks "Do you like what you see?" - is now showing random comments on the screen... I have no idea where these are coming from. They look like social-media-type...
  5. None of the Windows Apps will open

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    None of the Windows Apps will open: After updating to the anniversary update none of the windows apps will open. Things like Edge, Store, etc. I click on the icon and a new window will flash on but immediately off. Any ideas? I have none... 64366
  6. None of the Apps showing up on Lock Screen!

None of the Apps showing up on Lock Screen!: Hi everybody, I was just checking out the features of windows 10 when i came across the apps-on-the-lock screen feature (in Personalization settings). I tried setting up weather app, calendar and alarm app but NONE of them are showing up on the Lockscreen. Is it because...
  7. Lock screen apps not showing up on lock screen

Lock screen apps not showing up on lock screen: I've tried searching through the forum but can't see anyone who has a similar issue. I can access the lock screen settings and I can see all available apps and have set a detailed status app and a couple of less detailed ones. However, when I actually get to the lock...
  8. Apps don't show info on Lock screen

Apps don't show info on Lock screen: Hello, I don't understand this, so apparently there are to ways to view info from certain apps on the Lock Screen but there are bugs that don't make it work: 1. A Detailed status; selecting the Mail app as for the detailed status doesn't show anything at all. All other...
  9. Apps not showing on lock screen

Apps not showing on lock screen: When I go to my lock screen (win key and L), I don't have any apps. I selected Favebook and weather but nothing shows. I downloaded an app called Chameleon but that doesn't do anything. I have Win10 home, Gateway, 6gb ram, intel i3 3.3 ghz. 13049
  10. lock screen slide show issues

in Windows 10 Support
    lock screen slide show issues: Worked fine on windows 8.1 but updated with the RTM of 10 and now the lock screen only works on one screen. Used to work on the 2 screens on the side and not in the middle which was fine but now just on the main screen and the other 2 stay blank. Dunno if its a known issue or...