Lock Screen "Choose Apps" menu shows NONE

Discus and support Lock Screen "Choose Apps" menu shows NONE in Windows 10 Support on Windows 10 Forums to solve the problem; I have W10 on 4 computers and each one is different regarding the lock screens "Choose apps to show detailed..." menu options. The PC i am on now shows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Maynard46, Aug 4, 2015.

1. Maynard46 Win User

I have W10 on 4 computers and each one is different regarding the lock screens "Choose apps to show detailed..." menu options. The PC i am on now shows none in both menus. and the other 3 show some but each is random in what it shows.

All PC's have all privacy options on and are signed in with a Live Account. Anyone know how to add apps to this menu? Or is there a way to force W10 to add the apps to the menu so i can select them for the lock screen?

:)

Maynard46, Aug 4, 2015
  2. pink puppy Win User

Not working : " Settings / Lock Screen/ Notifications" .

SMS still show "quick' status even when all the settings on the "Choose apps to show quick status" are changed to "None" . i need the messages to stop showing up at the top bar of the screen after i set a password lock . Please help.

pink puppy, Aug 4, 2015
  3. Áron HU Win User
    Lumia 640 Glance issues after Anniversary update

PS. At this moment. I hope we'll get az update in the next patch Tuesday.

Áron HU, Aug 4, 2015
  4. PoOpa Win User

Same issue for me, did you find a resolution? I have searched interwebs and only found this forums with a mention?

PoOpa, Aug 4, 2015
Thema:

Lock Screen "Choose Apps" menu shows NONE - Similar Threads - Lock Screen Choose

1. Different Pin Or Password For Lock Screen

in Windows 10 Support
    Different Pin Or Password For Lock Screen: I am wondering if it is possible to have a separate Pin or Password for the lock screen and sign in screen? For example: My Microsoft Account Pin and Password is known to more than myself in my home. I do not want to change the Microsoft Account Password. If I change the Pin...
  2. Different Pin Or Password For Lock Screen & Sign-in Screen?

in Windows 10 Support
    Different Pin Or Password For Lock Screen & Sign-in Screen?: I am wondering if it is possible to have a separate Pin or Password for the lock screen and sign in screen? For example: My Microsoft Account Pin and Password is known to more than myself in my home. I do not want to change the Microsoft Account Password. If I change the Pin...
  3. trying to display the weather app on the lock screen

in Windows 10 Support
    trying to display the weather app on the lock screen: trying to display the weather app on the lock screen. I didn't use location for weather, typed in home town for the location. it is not working and only get the oem time and date. is it not possible to do this? side note, I noticed in group policy editor "Disables the lock...
  4. Windows 10 lock screen error

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 lock screen error: I'm having a very odd problem, and I don't think I've seen anything online regarding it. My ASUS Laptop, running windows 10, had suddenly slowed down dramatically, and would take a long time to start up, and it seemed the more times i attempted to fix it the worse things got,...
  5. Lock screen oddities after April update.

in Windows 10 Support
    Lock screen oddities after April update.: Okay so after April I have noticed that the lock screen upon boot up or restart sometimes, the lock screen will blink the time and date after coming up. It only happens for a sec though. So to test if it would happen upon wake up from sleep, I re enabled password upon wake to...
  6. How to permanently lock/pin part of my screen for some specific window

in Windows 10 Support
    How to permanently lock/pin part of my screen for some specific window: I am sorry I'm having a hard time phrasing my question clearly in a title format. I just want to have an excel sheet open all the time on the right side of my screen and stay there permanently. I tried "Always on Top" application and it's amazing for what it does. But...
  7. windows 10 lock screen -- spotlight does'nt change

in Windows 10 Support
    windows 10 lock screen -- spotlight does'nt change: I have saved the batch file to another location and added the code you supplied above. Thanks again.
Lock Screen "Choose Apps" menu shows NONE solved