Lock Screen "Choose Apps" menu shows NONE

Discus and support Lock Screen "Choose Apps" menu shows NONE in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I have W10 on 4 computers and each one is different regarding the lock screens "Choose apps to show detailed..." menu options. The PC i am on now shows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Maynard46, Aug 4, 2015.

1. Maynard46 Win User

I have W10 on 4 computers and each one is different regarding the lock screens "Choose apps to show detailed..." menu options. The PC i am on now shows none in both menus. and the other 3 show some but each is random in what it shows.

All PC's have all privacy options on and are signed in with a Live Account. Anyone know how to add apps to this menu? Or is there a way to force W10 to add the apps to the menu so i can select them for the lock screen?

:)

Maynard46, Aug 4, 2015
  2. pink puppy Win User

Not working : " Settings / Lock Screen/ Notifications" .

SMS still show "quick' status even when all the settings on the "Choose apps to show quick status" are changed to "None" . i need the messages to stop showing up at the top bar of the screen after i set a password lock . Please help.

pink puppy, Aug 4, 2015
  3. Áron HU Win User
    Lumia 640 Glance issues after Anniversary update

PS. At this moment. I hope we'll get az update in the next patch Tuesday.

Áron HU, Aug 4, 2015
  4. PoOpa Win User

Same issue for me, did you find a resolution? I have searched interwebs and only found this forums with a mention?

PoOpa, Aug 4, 2015
Thema:

1. Lock Screen "Choose Apps" menu shows NONE - Similar Threads - Lock Screen Choose

2. when i put my pictures on screen display they are stretched??

in Windows 10 Customization
    when i put my pictures on screen display they are stretched??: I select groups of pictures from albums, and some are stretched in width?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_screensave/when-i-put-my-pictures-on-screen-display-they-are/ce8c43f3-6ef1-4e9b-adfa-1aac2bea57d6
  3. Adjusting My Screen Brightness

Adjusting My Screen Brightness: I have a Probook 470 G5, and suddenly my f3 and f4 keys wont work, and I can't adjust my screens brightness. I've read about uninstalling/deleting my current display adapter, but I don't know which one I should uninstall. Send help for my poor eyes at night....
  4. Problems with Windows10 Photos App: 1) all pictures go to 1 file instead of files indexed...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problems with Windows10 Photos App: 1) all pictures go to 1 file instead of files indexed...: I try to import photos from my iphone 8 to my Dell laptop with Windows10, both running with up to date versions of their software. I connect iphone to the PC with a USB cable. Photos app came with the laptop. I read most of the answers from the community but they didn't solve...
  5. Start Screen Issues (Windows 10 v1803)

Start Screen Issues (Windows 10 v1803): I recently acquired a new work laptop running Windows 10 v1803. I have elected an image from my Pictures folder to be used as my lock screen image. I also have "Show lock screen background picture in the sign-in screen" selected. However, every time I turn on my PC I was met...
  6. black screen on right side of opening page

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    black screen on right side of opening page: We need to fix your Microsoft account(most likely your password has changed). Select here to fix it in Shared experience settings.9.09a...
  7. Full Network Does Not Show in File Explorer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Full Network Does Not Show in File Explorer: When I open File Explorer and click on the Network icon in the left margin, I see multiple devices but I do not see all of my PCs. I have 3 PCs (all running Win 10 home version) and on one of the PCs the only PC that shows is the PC that I am running File Explorer. On another...
  8. thread lock

thread lock: how do you unlock thread https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/thread-lock/bc2e70e7-906d-4504-8e33-5d85a588d762
  9. In Windows 10, I am not able to uninstall a program using the Settings App utility. Is...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    In Windows 10, I am not able to uninstall a program using the Settings App utility. Is...: In Windows 10, I am not able to uninstall a program using the App Settings utility. Is there another way? I believe that I had inadvertently deleted a file from the Programs (x86) folder for that program. When I try to uninstall the program using the settings utility, I...
  10. Desktop Computer goes black screen, then shut off and won't turn on again

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Desktop Computer goes black screen, then shut off and won't turn on again: Hi, Recently one of my friends called me and said that his desktop computer went black screen, then shut off and won't turn back on again. He gave me a camera view of the back of it and the power source light was still on, but again, he couldn't turn the physical PC on...