Windows 10: Lock Screen "Choose Apps" menu shows NONE

Discus and support Lock Screen "Choose Apps" menu shows NONE in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I have W10 on 4 computers and each one is different regarding the lock screens "Choose apps to show detailed..." menu options. The PC i am on now shows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Maynard46, Aug 4, 2015.

1. Maynard46 Win User

Lock Screen "Choose Apps" menu shows NONE

I have W10 on 4 computers and each one is different regarding the lock screens "Choose apps to show detailed..." menu options. The PC i am on now shows none in both menus. and the other 3 show some but each is random in what it shows.

All PC's have all privacy options on and are signed in with a Live Account. Anyone know how to add apps to this menu? Or is there a way to force W10 to add the apps to the menu so i can select them for the lock screen?

:)

Maynard46, Aug 4, 2015

2. Not working : " Settings / Lock Screen/ Notifications" .

SMS still show "quick' status even when all the settings on the "Choose apps to show quick status" are changed to "None" . i need the messages to stop showing up at the top bar of the screen after i set a password lock . Please help.

pink puppy, Aug 4, 2015
  3. Áron HU Win User
    Lumia 640 Glance issues after Anniversary update

PS. At this moment. I hope we'll get az update in the next patch Tuesday.

Áron HU, Aug 4, 2015
  4. PoOpa Win User

Same issue for me, did you find a resolution? I have searched interwebs and only found this forums with a mention?

PoOpa, Aug 4, 2015
Thema:

1. Lock Screen "Choose Apps" menu shows NONE - Similar Threads - Lock Screen Choose

2. On Screen Menu Lock

in Windows 10 Gaming
    On Screen Menu Lock: Hi, I posted on here earlier today about wavy lines on my monitor. I've changed my monitor over and the wavy lines are now gone but the monitor has a menu lock on it and I'm unsure how to remove them. All I know is that the new monitor is a HP and has p233 written on the...
  3. On Screen Menu Lock

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    On Screen Menu Lock: Hi, I posted on here earlier today about wavy lines on my monitor. I've changed my monitor over and the wavy lines are now gone but the monitor has a menu lock on it and I'm unsure how to remove them. All I know is that the new monitor is a HP and has p233 written on the...
  4. none working apps in start menu

in Windows 10 Gaming
    none working apps in start menu: The start menu app is not working right now. It is not clickable and when you click it several times the PC will crash and be not responding. I restart multiple times it will not move. Before I was able to resolve this by updating my Windows now I dont have update it the PC...
  5. none working apps in start menu

none working apps in start menu: The start menu app is not working right now. It is not clickable and when you click it several times the PC will crash and be not responding. I restart multiple times it will not move. Before I was able to resolve this by updating my Windows now I dont have update it the PC...
  6. none working apps in start menu

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Apps not showing status on Lock Screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    Apps not showing status on Lock Screen: Today, for the first time, the MSN Weather App is not now showing on the Lock Screen. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling the App. I have also tried the Windows Store App Troubleshooter, the DISM tool and scannow. The problem occurs if I select Spotlight or Picture for...
  8. None of the Apps showing up on Lock Screen!

None of the Apps showing up on Lock Screen!: Hi everybody, I was just checking out the features of windows 10 when i came across the apps-on-the-lock screen feature (in Personalization settings). I tried setting up weather app, calendar and alarm app but NONE of them are showing up on the Lockscreen. Is it because...
  9. Lock screen apps not showing up on lock screen

Lock screen apps not showing up on lock screen: I've tried searching through the forum but can't see anyone who has a similar issue. I can access the lock screen settings and I can see all available apps and have set a detailed status app and a couple of less detailed ones. However, when I actually get to the lock...
  10. Apps not showing on lock screen

Apps not showing on lock screen: When I go to my lock screen (win key and L), I don't have any apps. I selected Favebook and weather but nothing shows. I downloaded an app called Chameleon but that doesn't do anything. I have Win10 home, Gateway, 6gb ram, intel i3 3.3 ghz. 13049