Windows 10: Lock screen clock take time to turn in to 12 hr clock

Discus and support Lock screen clock take time to turn in to 12 hr clock in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; I use 12 hr clock on my laptop and my problem is that whenever i boot my computer the clock on lockscreen is 24 hr clock and take at least take 30... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by AyushmanGupta1, Feb 17, 2021.

1. Lock screen clock take time to turn in to 12 hr clock

I use 12 hr clock on my laptop and my problem is that whenever i boot my computer the clock on lockscreen is 24 hr clock and take at least take 30 seconds it to turn into a 12 hr clock and also i use windows spotlight and when the clock turn into 12 hr clock then the "like what you see" button also come. Please tell the solution

My Specs are

1 TB Storage

4 GB Ram

Processor is Pentium silver N5030

:)

AyushmanGupta1, Feb 17, 2021

2. Lock screen clock format

Hello,

As we all know the lock screen clock is in 24 Hrs format. How can I change it to 12 Hrs? I am using windows 10 Home edition.

rakeshmaheshwari, Feb 17, 2021
  3. clock on the lock screen

I use a 24 hour clock.

In my task bar, the time is displayed in 24 hour clock mode.

But in the lock screen, it is displayed in 12 hour mode.

How do I change the lock screen time to be displayed in 24 hour clock mode?

sabrinamerrick, Feb 17, 2021
  4. TX_TX_RX Win User

Lock screen clock take time to turn in to 12 hr clock

Lock screen clock

I am the only user on my PC, I notice that after a restart or shut down I see the 12 hour clock on the Default lock screen, not my personal one.

TX_TX_RX, Feb 17, 2021
Thema:

Lock screen clock take time to turn in to 12 hr clock

1. Lock screen clock take time to turn in to 12 hr clock - Similar Threads - Lock screen clock

2. Clock showing on Lock Screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Clock showing on Lock Screen: How do you remove the time from the lock screen saver in Windows 11? I like the selection I made, yet the clock if front and center and takes away from this picture. Looks terrible. Please create an update to allow us to remove it or place it somewhere else....
  3. Clock showing on Lock Screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Clock showing on Lock Screen: How do you remove the time from the lock screen saver in Windows 11? I like the selection I made, yet the clock if front and center and takes away from this picture. Looks terrible. Please create an update to allow us to remove it or place it somewhere else....
  4. Clock on locked screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Clock on locked screen: I guess Windows 11 Pro has not figured out how to let us remove the clock that is in the middle of my very nice picture, ruing the view of it.Have they set it so we can remove the clock, I can't find any updates, can't get anyone on the phone other services chat doesn't get...
  5. Clock on locked screen

Clock on locked screen: I guess Windows 11 Pro has not figured out how to let us remove the clock that is in the middle of my very nice picture, ruing the view of it.Have they set it so we can remove the clock, I can't find any updates, can't get anyone on the phone other services chat doesn't get...
  6. Windows Lock Screen Clock

Windows Lock Screen Clock: Can I change the position of the clock on the lock screen of the new Windows 11. Its in the middle of my background and messing up my sick pictures.Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-lock-screen-clock/e1a235ae-a6ac-44f5-9523-a296b1a83ca3
  7. Lock screen clock format

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Lock screen clock format: Hello, As we all know the lock screen clock is in 24 Hrs format. How can I change it to 12 Hrs? I am using windows 10 Home edition. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lock-screen-clock-format/e89a5951-2208-4216-8e95-8a5c829372bf
  8. Lock Screen clock on Dekstop

in Windows 10 Customization
    Lock Screen clock on Dekstop: I'd see the clock that is shown on the lock screen on my desktop, preferably multiple desktops. Any clues? I'm guessing this is not really the place for this kind of customisation, but any help, suggestions on where else to look? I'm hoping this could be achieved using some...
  9. change time display from 12 hr clock to 24 hr clock?

in Windows 10 Customization
    change time display from 12 hr clock to 24 hr clock?: I am retired military and more appreciate the 24 hr format for time than 12 hr.. I am unable to find a toggle to do that??? So that leave with a question..where is the time display format at..Many thx in advance....
  10. lock screen clock colors

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    lock screen clock colors: the hospital change the background for the lock screen on our Windows 10 machines and it is white so is there a way I can change the clock that is displayed on the lock screen so it is not bleached out. thank you ED...