Windows 10: Lock Screen Content

Discus and support Lock Screen Content in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello, I am trying to delete some pictures that my system choose to display at lock screen. Now I want to delete that pictures contained folder but a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by UsmanAhmed7, Nov 18, 2018.

1. Lock Screen Content

Hello, I am trying to delete some pictures that my system choose to display at lock screen. Now I want to delete that pictures contained folder but a dialogue appears notifying "Action can't be completed because the file is open in LockScreenContent Server ". How to fix it?

:)

UsmanAhmed7, Nov 18, 2018

2. Lock screen woes

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community.

I would suggest you to follow the below steps to try resolving the issue.

Setting the timeout for Lock Screen

• Press Windows + I and select personalization.
    • Select Lock screen.

• Select the Screen Timeout setting.
    • Select the time of timeout you need and check.

Keep us posted if the issue resolves to help you better.

Sachin V Rao, Nov 18, 2018
  3. Lock vs Login screen screenshot

You can use your own image of any background and just go to settings/personalize/lock screen and click on browse as in the image below. It should make whatever picture you use as the Lock Screen

Lock Screen Content [​IMG]

Josey Wales, Nov 18, 2018
  4. Lock Screen Content

Lock Screen Image Too Big

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

• Is this issue occurs only when the pictures are set from OneDrive?

I suggest you to set the picture for the lock screen using the default lock screen pictures and check whether the issue persist or not, follow the below steps to set the pictures.

• Go to “settings” and click on “personalization”.
    • Under “lock screen” tab, select the option from the drop box as “picture”.
    • Then under “choose your picture” option, click on any picture and go to the lock screen, check whether the issue persists or not.

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Nov 18, 2018
Thema:

Lock Screen Content

1. Lock Screen Content - Similar Threads - Lock Screen Content

2. Can I lock a folder location without locking the folder contents?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I lock a folder location without locking the folder contents?: We have a situation where staff have been accidentally dragging folders out of place on a network drive where everything needs to stay in the proper structure. I would like to lock the location of a folder without locking its contents, as we are constantly editing the files...
  3. Can I lock a folder location without locking the folder contents?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can I lock a folder location without locking the folder contents?: We have a situation where staff have been accidentally dragging folders out of place on a network drive where everything needs to stay in the proper structure. I would like to lock the location of a folder without locking its contents, as we are constantly editing the files...
  4. Can I lock a folder location without locking the folder contents?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. How to hide Notification Content on Lock Screen on Windows 11

in Windows 10 News
    How to hide Notification Content on Lock Screen on Windows 11: [ATTACH]If you do not want to show the entire content of a notification, you can hide it on Windows 11/10. It is possible to turn on or off this setting from the Windows Settings panel on Windows 10/11 computer. After doing this, you will get the app icon, but it won’t...
  6. screen limit & content restrictions

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    screen limit & content restrictions: it appears that the family->child->Content Restrictions blocks use of google chrome browser when enabled for any age group. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/screen-limit-content-restrictions/4c407d53-57be-414c-b5d8-a772911a8b84
  7. deleting photos in Pictures that are in Lock screen Content Server

in Windows 10 Customization
    deleting photos in Pictures that are in Lock screen Content Server: I am trying to delete old pictures and they have "the file cannot be deleted because the file is in Lock Screen Content Server" I am not that computer savvy, and have tried various things already in this forum...
  8. Issue - Momentarily displaying desktop content ahead of lock screen

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Issue - Momentarily displaying desktop content ahead of lock screen: Good afternoon, I have recently noticed when I move my computer from my work dock to my home dock I have been seeing my apps displayed on the laptop screen momentarily before the lock screen comes up. I am mentioning this, as it is a security concern for me. I will admit...
  9. Control of display screen contents.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Control of display screen contents.: Have rolling screen up and down; jerky screen. OS win 10 with all up dates. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/control-of-display-screen-contents/48d6a2fd-44b1-4e80-bf4b-cfb25c2965f8
  10. Hide or Show Content of Notifications on Lock Screen in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Hide or Show Content of Notifications on Lock Screen in Windows 10: How to: Hide or Show Content of Notifications on Lock Screen in Windows 10 Hide or Show Content of Notifications on Lock Screen in Windows 10 The lock screen is the screen you see when you lock your PC (or when it locks automatically after you haven't been using it for...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. lock screen content server ressources

2. lockscreencontent server

3. what is lock content server and do i need it

4. lockscreen content,
  5. how to delete pictures in lockscreencontent server