Windows 10: lock screen do you like what you see?

Discus and support lock screen do you like what you see? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; is anyone else having trouble with the latest windows 10 build 21H1 in which the lock screen do you like what you see is no longer showing when the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by NICK ADSL UK, Jun 5, 2021.

1. lock screen do you like what you see?

is anyone else having trouble with the latest windows 10 build 21H1 in which the lock screen do you like what you see is no longer showing when the computer wakes up. it had been working perfectly with the previous builds. yes i have reset the registry files for this fix but that hasn't worked thanks

:)

NICK ADSL UK, Jun 5, 2021

2. welcome screen is not asking if i like the spotlight choice

Hi,

One of the possible reasons why your laptop is not asking if you like the spotlight choice might be because the Windows spotlight is not set as your lock screen background. To address this concern, we suggest enabling Windows spotlight as your lock screen
    background. To do so, follow these steps:

• Go to Settings.
    • Click on Personalization and then select Lock screen.
    • Under Background, click on the drop down menu and make sure to click on Windows spotlight.

If further assistance is needed, don't hesitate to reply on this thread.

Darleen Pen, Jun 5, 2021
  3. Lock screen woes

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community.

I would suggest you to follow the below steps to try resolving the issue.

Setting the timeout for Lock Screen

• Press Windows + I and select personalization.
    • Select Lock screen.

• Select the Screen Timeout setting.
    • Select the time of timeout you need and check.

Keep us posted if the issue resolves to help you better.

Sachin V Rao, Jun 5, 2021
  4. lock screen do you like what you see?

Lock vs Login screen screenshot

You can use your own image of any background and just go to settings/personalize/lock screen and click on browse as in the image below. It should make whatever picture you use as the Lock Screen

lock screen do you like what you see? [​IMG]

Josey Wales, Jun 5, 2021
Thema:

lock screen do you like what you see?

1. lock screen do you like what you see? - Similar Threads - lock screen

2. lock screen wallpaper not changing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    lock screen wallpaper not changing: Hi there, since few days when i restored my update from few months ago , my lock screen wallpaper is stuck on the onw from few months ago even though i deleted that picture...
  3. lock screen wallpaper not changing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    lock screen wallpaper not changing: Hi there, since few days when i restored my update from few months ago , my lock screen wallpaper is stuck on the onw from few months ago even though i deleted that picture...
  4. The weather widget on my Windows 11 Lock Screen never updates; how to get it to update/refresh?

The weather widget on my Windows 11 Lock Screen never updates; how to get it to update/refresh?: I have noticed recently for several weeks at a guess that the weather widget on my Windows 11 Lock Screen never updates. Am I missing some setting, either general, or security specific to get this to update/refresh? And/or is there a way to force a refresh? To be clear: It...
  5. The weather widget on my Windows 11 Lock Screen never updates; how to get it to update/refresh?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The weather widget on my Windows 11 Lock Screen never updates; how to get it to update/refresh?: I have noticed recently for several weeks at a guess that the weather widget on my Windows 11 Lock Screen never updates. Am I missing some setting, either general, or security specific to get this to update/refresh? And/or is there a way to force a refresh? To be clear: It...
  6. Getting blackout for a second and then kicked to lock screen happens often today might be...

Getting blackout for a second and then kicked to lock screen happens often today might be...: Hi, it would be great if anyone could help me with this problem my laptop for the past 3 days has been acting pretty weird firstly I have an external monitor so with my laptop screen I got 2. On the first day, my laptop screen went blackout for a second and then my monitor...
  7. Getting blackout for a second and then kicked to lock screen happens often today might be...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Getting blackout for a second and then kicked to lock screen happens often today might be...: Hi, it would be great if anyone could help me with this problem my laptop for the past 3 days has been acting pretty weird firstly I have an external monitor so with my laptop screen I got 2. On the first day, my laptop screen went blackout for a second and then my monitor...
  8. Intune configuration policy for "maximum minutes of inactivity until screen lock" and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Intune configuration policy for "maximum minutes of inactivity until screen lock" and...: We currently have configuration profiles setup on are corporate iphones and android devices but the “maximum minutes of inactivity until screen lock” And “Maximum minutes after screen lock before password is required” Do not work, the policy is applying to the device as I...
  9. Intune configuration policy for "maximum minutes of inactivity until screen lock" and...

Intune configuration policy for "maximum minutes of inactivity until screen lock" and...: We currently have configuration profiles setup on are corporate iphones and android devices but the “maximum minutes of inactivity until screen lock” And “Maximum minutes after screen lock before password is required” Do not work, the policy is applying to the device as I...
  10. FIXED: Windows 11 Locks Screen After 1 Minute

FIXED: Windows 11 Locks Screen After 1 Minute: The culprit in my case was the Screen Saver - which I never turned on in a new system. Just go to Screen Saver Settings: unclick "On resume ..." and Apply.I found this in a couple of the dozens, if not hundreds of posts with the same or similar title. Hopefully people will...