Windows 10: lock screen do you like what you see?

Discus and support lock screen do you like what you see? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; is anyone else having trouble with the latest windows 10 build 21H1 in which the lock screen do you like what you see is no longer showing when the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by NICK ADSL UK, Jun 5, 2021.

1. lock screen do you like what you see?

is anyone else having trouble with the latest windows 10 build 21H1 in which the lock screen do you like what you see is no longer showing when the computer wakes up. it had been working perfectly with the previous builds. yes i have reset the registry files for this fix but that hasn't worked thanks

:)

NICK ADSL UK, Jun 5, 2021

2. welcome screen is not asking if i like the spotlight choice

Hi,

One of the possible reasons why your laptop is not asking if you like the spotlight choice might be because the Windows spotlight is not set as your lock screen background. To address this concern, we suggest enabling Windows spotlight as your lock screen
    background. To do so, follow these steps:

• Go to Settings.
    • Click on Personalization and then select Lock screen.
    • Under Background, click on the drop down menu and make sure to click on Windows spotlight.

If further assistance is needed, don't hesitate to reply on this thread.

Darleen Pen, Jun 5, 2021
  3. Lock screen woes

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community.

I would suggest you to follow the below steps to try resolving the issue.

Setting the timeout for Lock Screen

• Press Windows + I and select personalization.
    • Select Lock screen.

• Select the Screen Timeout setting.
    • Select the time of timeout you need and check.

Keep us posted if the issue resolves to help you better.

Sachin V Rao, Jun 5, 2021
  4. lock screen do you like what you see?

Lock vs Login screen screenshot

You can use your own image of any background and just go to settings/personalize/lock screen and click on browse as in the image below. It should make whatever picture you use as the Lock Screen

lock screen do you like what you see? [​IMG]

Josey Wales, Jun 5, 2021
Thema:

lock screen do you like what you see?

1. lock screen do you like what you see? - Similar Threads - lock screen

2. How To Save Daily Windows 10 Spotlight/Lock Screen Images - Daily Photo Saver

in Windows 10 Customization
    How To Save Daily Windows 10 Spotlight/Lock Screen Images - Daily Photo Saver: I was curious if there was a way to save the daily Microsoft Windows Spotlight/lock screen images to use as a wallpaper.I saw this very helpful post, but wanted to take it a step further.I created a powershell script which copies the daily lock screen images into a desired...
  3. Use windows lock screen wallpapers as desktop wallpaper.

Use windows lock screen wallpapers as desktop wallpaper.: I want keep random wallpaper just like windows lock screen wallpaper that changes automatically. Is there any way or feature of windows 10 to keep random wallpapers that updates automatically?...
  4. Splash/ Lock Screen

in Windows 10 Support
    Splash/ Lock Screen: Hi all. I posted here some years ago with a very similar issue; the responses I received never really seemed to get at the root of the issue, and now, the issue is almost the same with a slight variation. OK, here goes: Some refer to it as the "splash" screen, or also, the...
  5. cannot disable lock screen

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    cannot disable lock screen: I've tried using Brink's reg file download to disable lock screen, also made the gpedit change to enable the setting "do not display lock screen", also used winaero tweakers' "disable lock screen" setting but none of them are working, I still get the lock screen when coming...
  6. LGBTQQICAPF2KSIAA13/*=²+++ lock-screen problem

LGBTQQICAPF2KSIAA13/*=²+++ lock-screen problem: Hi,I tried to include them all in the title, hope I didn't forget anyone.I understand that some people feel proud of their deliriums of identifying with something they are not. Okay, no problems at all! People are free to do whatever they want since they do not disrespect the...
  7. cannot disable lock screen

in Windows 10 Support
    cannot disable lock screen: I've tried using Brink's reg file download to disable lock screen, also made the gpedit change to enable the setting "do not display lock screen", also used winaero tweakers' "disable lock screen" setting but none of them are working, I still get the lock screen when coming...
  8. Lock screen image stuck

in Windows 10 Support
    Lock screen image stuck: hello, I have one PC stuck with the mountains lock screen image and another one with a nicer but still stuck image with the "thanks for sending us feedback" caption, usually there's do you like yes or not. Is it a problem on MS end this time? I tried the reset steps so many...
  9. Quick status over Lock screen

Quick status over Lock screen: The weather app is not showing on the lock screen. I have tried all the things my default location is correct. I have reset it also. Tried reinstalling the app also but it doesn't work....
  10. Unable to change my lock screen on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Unable to change my lock screen on Windows 10: For whatever reason, if I try to change my lock screen on windows 10, it endlessly loads the picture and never actually saves. If I try to right click > set as > lock screen from photos, it says "try another photo". It's not the file, I've tried countless files and file...