Windows 10: Lock Screen doesn't appear

Discus and support Lock Screen doesn't appear in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Whenever I try to sign into my page it directly enters the sign in page instead of showing my lock screen page. How do I fix this?... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by Brahmi Naveen, Mar 25, 2021.

1. Lock Screen doesn't appear

Whenever I try to sign into my page it directly enters the sign in page instead of showing my lock screen page. How do I fix this?

:)

Brahmi Naveen, Mar 25, 2021
  2. AlbertoMA Win User

my 3Dprinter doesn´t appear

My 3D printer doesn´t appear on when I open 3D builder on the left popup to choose printer.

Is it need to do any previous step?? I thought It was plug and play. the printer is an UP Plus2 from Tiertime so, it is one of the recommended partners manufaturers. any message of error just doesnçt possible to send the prin.

AlbertoMA, Mar 25, 2021
  3. BetoLP Win User
    Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Lock Screen doesn't appear [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Mar 25, 2021
  4. Lock Screen doesn't appear

Windows Spotlight doesn`t turn on

Hello

I was trying to turn on windows spotlight for my lock screen background in windows 10 v1709 build 16299.125, But it doesn`t turn on. I click on windows spotlight, It changes to spotlight, But not the preview picture, Then I come out from settings, again
    go in for lock screen background change, But the background is again on picture! I`ve done every thing to fix it, Nothing changed. Help me please

Amirali Salimi, Mar 25, 2021
Thema:

Lock Screen doesn't appear

1. Lock Screen doesn't appear - Similar Threads - Lock Screen doesn't

2. Lock Screen not appearing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lock Screen not appearing: Showing command prompt instead of Lock Screen in my windows 10. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lock-screen-not-appearing/dcdf49df-c62c-4912-ac28-04807059b86c
  3. Lock Screen not appearing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Lock Screen not appearing: Showing command prompt instead of Lock Screen in my windows 10. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lock-screen-not-appearing/dcdf49df-c62c-4912-ac28-04807059b86c
  4. Lock Screen not appearing

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  5. Lock Screen and Sign in screen not appearing.

Lock Screen and Sign in screen not appearing.: Hi everyone! I have a laptop with Windows 10 pro detailed information about the build number and all is mentioned in the image attached below. The issue which I am facing is that after waking up my pc from sleep, I am not able to see the sign in screen and also not the lock...
  6. Images that appear on lock screen

Images that appear on lock screen: I think it would be very educational if people could be told the locations of the great images that appear, I see all these beautiful places and would like to know where they are.Perhaps there could be an icon to click on to identify the image....
  7. Not Lock Screen, But like a Lock Screen appeared?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Not Lock Screen, But like a Lock Screen appeared?: After installing AMD "Radeon Software", another screed with a MS like background appeared...UGH. I have a lock screen, login screen., so what else could this be? When I change the lock screen color it will take and when pressing (Windows-key and the L) it will lock to that...
  8. Not Lock Screen, But like a Lock Screen appeared?

in Windows 10 Support
    Not Lock Screen, But like a Lock Screen appeared?: After installing AMD "Radeon Software", another screed with a MS like background appeared...UGH. I have a lock screen, login screen., so what else could this be? When I change the lock screen color it will take and when pressing (Windows-key and the L) it will lock to that...
  9. it doesn't appear that the num lock button is working.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    it doesn't appear that the num lock button is working.: i can't get the numerical pad to work. Is there something I can try or I'm not doing correctly? I have pushed it quickly and also tried holding it dowm for a few seconds....
  10. Windows lock screen not appearing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows lock screen not appearing: when i start up my PC it will load the start screen but when i hit any key it will just reload the lock screen. I have rebooted my PC multiple time to no prevail....