Windows 10: Lock screen function

Discus and support Lock screen function in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; When I right click my desktop and go to personalization then click "lock screen" nothing happens and it freezes on background. I have to close out then... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by swampdawg, Feb 24, 2016.

1. swampdawg Win User

Lock screen function

When I right click my desktop and go to personalization then click "lock screen" nothing happens and it freezes on background. I have to close out then start over to use other functions. Can anybody help me ? Running Windows 10.

:)

swampdawg, Feb 24, 2016

2. Nokia Lumia 928 messaging

if the app supports that function, you can enable it in Settings > Lock Screen under which apps to display on the lock screen etc.

adrianhughesNSD, Feb 24, 2016
  3. garym123 Win User
    garym123, Feb 24, 2016
  4. lmaneke Win User

Lock screen function

Are you running the latest version of Windows?
    10586.104?

lmaneke, Feb 24, 2016
Thema:

Lock screen function

1. Lock screen function - Similar Threads - Lock screen function

2. How do I unlock the "Personalize your lock screen" function

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I unlock the "Personalize your lock screen" function: The path is "Personalization > Lock screen > Personalize your lock screen" and the function to personalize and select another option, such as Windows Spotlight, is locked. How do I unlock this function? Thank you....
  3. “Lock” function not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    “Lock” function not working: I got my laptop stolen a few weeks ago and just found out about the find my device and lock options. I tried to lock my stolen device however I get the error message saying the device is unable to lock. In the my devices page it does say the computer is dead so is this the...
  4. “Lock” function not working

“Lock” function not working: I got my laptop stolen a few weeks ago and just found out about the find my device and lock options. I tried to lock my stolen device however I get the error message saying the device is unable to lock. In the my devices page it does say the computer is dead so is this the...
  5. “Lock” function not working

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  6. Windows 10 Lock screen not functioning at all.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Lock screen not functioning at all.: I've searched about 200 posts across the web with no joy. I have gone to the settings panel, chose personalisation, then Lock Screen. I changed the background to Slideshow in the dropdown. I selected a folder to use as the source that has about 200 pictures in and all...
  7. Function lock

Function lock: Just purchased new Samsung Galaxy Flex Alpha. In order to use the function keys at the top I have to press the FN button and then whatever function I want like volume or screen brightness. However there is a FN lock when on I can press these buttons with out having to press...
  8. Function key lock

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Function key lock: So I've tried the holding fn and shift or fn and caps but nothing happens. I'm playing game and I need the function keys so I dont have to keep pressing FN then f1-f12. My keyboard has no fn lock button....
  9. Administrator function locked out

Administrator function locked out: My User profile in WIndows 10 indicates I am the Adminstrator, which is how the profile was originally set up. Now, however, every time I try to do an install or similar task I get a message onscreen that this task can only be performed by the Administrator. I don't get it....
  10. Windows 10 Lock Screen function does not save changes

Windows 10 Lock Screen function does not save changes: I would like to add the windows app weather to my background so that i can get current updates. Before I implemented the change: I updated the video driver to ensure that system is up to date. Select personalize from settings and select lock screen The current lock...