Windows 10: Lock screen function

Discus and support Lock screen function in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; When I right click my desktop and go to personalization then click "lock screen" nothing happens and it freezes on background. I have to close out then... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by swampdawg, Feb 24, 2016.

1. swampdawg Win User

Lock screen function

When I right click my desktop and go to personalization then click "lock screen" nothing happens and it freezes on background. I have to close out then start over to use other functions. Can anybody help me ? Running Windows 10.

:)

swampdawg, Feb 24, 2016

2. Nokia Lumia 928 messaging

if the app supports that function, you can enable it in Settings > Lock Screen under which apps to display on the lock screen etc.

adrianhughesNSD, Feb 24, 2016
  3. garym123 Win User
    garym123, Feb 24, 2016
  4. lmaneke Win User

Lock screen function

Are you running the latest version of Windows?
    10586.104?

lmaneke, Feb 24, 2016
Thema:

Lock screen function

1. Lock screen function - Similar Threads - Lock screen function

2. touch screen functionality

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    touch screen functionality: I have a HP Pavilion laptop with touch screen. This does not work in windows 10. I have been struggling with this issue for the past 3 months and am now fedup. How can I remove windows 10 and go back to windows 8.1 which is far superior....
  3. Print Screen function

in Windows 10 Customization
    Print Screen function: Why do the developers bother to include a print screen option, when the resolution is so low the print is useless. And no, do not blame my video card or monitor, that blame-shifting was old 35 years ago already. The Snipping tool is not much better but at least I van more...
  4. Windows 10 Lock Screen function does not save changes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Lock Screen function does not save changes: I would like to add the windows app weather to my background so that i can get current updates. Before I implemented the change: I updated the video driver to ensure that system is up to date. Select personalize from settings and select lock screen The current lock...
  5. Screen duplicating function

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Screen duplicating function: I have a Windows 10 HP laptop and a Sony Android TV. They have all the latest drivers. The problem is my TV keeps disconnecting from the wireless network when I connect it to my laptop for a second display. The TV disconnects only when I use screen duplicating function –...
  6. lock screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    lock screen: In personalization, under lock screen.....at the top to that I see a message in RED that says "Some settings are managed by your organization". I'm not part of any organization. [img] 72834
  7. Lock Screen Not Locking

in Windows 10 Support
    Lock Screen Not Locking: Hey Guys I've had some issues with the Windows 10 lock screen on my Surface Book. When I close the lid it's to set to sleep. When I open the lid half of the time it will use the camera to verify, and half of the time it will have just say swipe lock screen and provides no...
  8. lock function is on but computer continues to start

in Windows 10 Support
    lock function is on but computer continues to start: After calling up the list using ctrl alt delete I check Lock. Everything was fine for a few weeks but now I hear the computer going out of lock mode at least once every forty-five minutes.I turn on the monitor and the sign in screen is up instead of the no signal advisory....
  9. screen locked

in Windows 10 Support
    screen locked: Now that the new upgrades have been installed, I have to log on every time my screen times out. Before the upgrades, if I walked away and came back, moving the mouse or touching a key would bring back the desktop. How can I get back to that status? (By the way, the automatic...
  10. Caps lock, num lock, scroll lock lights no longer function

in Windows 10 Support
    Caps lock, num lock, scroll lock lights no longer function: Hello! Since the most recent build of W-10 (9879), my caps lock, num lock, and scroll lock lights do not function on either computer on which I have W-10 installed (a desktop with a USB keyboard and a laptop with an integrated keyboard). The keys still work to correctly...