Windows 10: Lock screen image stuck

Discus and support Lock screen image stuck in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; hello, I have one PC stuck with the mountains lock screen image and another one with a nicer but still stuck image with the "thanks for sending us... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by gabgab, Jun 9, 2021.

1. gabgab Win User

Lock screen image stuck

hello, I have one PC stuck with the mountains lock screen image and another one with a nicer but still stuck image with the "thanks for sending us feedback" caption, usually there's do you like yes or not. Is it a problem on MS end this time? I tried the reset steps so many times, usually after 10-15 minutes the lock screen picks up when there's the mountain one for any reason, but not this time. thanks

:)

gabgab, Jun 9, 2021
  2. gabgab Win User

Lock screen image stuck

hello,

I have one PC stuck with the mountains lock screen image and another one with a nicer but still stuck image with the "thanks for sending us feedback" caption, usually there's do you like yes or not.

Is it a problem on MS end this time? I tried the reset steps so many times, usually after 10-15 minutes the lock screen picks up when there's the mountain one for any reason, but not this time.

thanks

gabgab, Jun 9, 2021
  3. Lock Screen Image Too Big

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

• Is this issue occurs only when the pictures are set from OneDrive?

I suggest you to set the picture for the lock screen using the default lock screen pictures and check whether the issue persist or not, follow the below steps to set the pictures.

• Go to “settings” and click on “personalization”.
    • Under “lock screen” tab, select the option from the drop box as “picture”.
    • Then under “choose your picture” option, click on any picture and go to the lock screen, check whether the issue persists or not.

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Jun 9, 2021
  4. Lock screen image stuck

Lock Screen Image Issue

Hi Kirby,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.

I would suggest you to set the default pictures as the Lock Screen picture from the PC and check if it works or not.

Follow the steps below:

• In start type "settings" and press enter.
    • Select Personalize
    • From the left click on "Lock screen"
    • Select the default picture and conform by preview.
    Please do get back to us to assist you better with issue you are facing.

Thank You.

ThofikhAhamad, Jun 9, 2021
Thema:

Lock screen image stuck

1. Lock screen image stuck - Similar Threads - Lock screen image

2. Can't log in - stuck on lock screen image.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't log in - stuck on lock screen image.: When my PC loads there is nowhere to input my password. It is just the background image, there are no other buttons etc. on the screen. If I try to click or press any keys the image fades out for a second then comes back and nothing changes.I...
  3. Can't log in - stuck on lock screen image.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't log in - stuck on lock screen image.: When my PC loads there is nowhere to input my password. It is just the background image, there are no other buttons etc. on the screen. If I try to click or press any keys the image fades out for a second then comes back and nothing changes.I...
  4. Lock Screen Image

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Lock Screen Image: Hello. I have a silly question. On my new laptop, when powering on, or when the screen locked, I saw a nice landscape background. After one of the last Windows 11 updates, I now see a blue swirl background image. I tried to find where I could change the settings to resume the...
  5. Lock screen image stuck

in Windows 10 Customization
    Lock screen image stuck: hello, I have one PC stuck with the mountains lock screen image and another one with a nicer but still stuck image with the "thanks for sending us feedback" caption, usually there's do you like yes or not. Is it a problem on MS end this time? I tried the reset steps so many...
  6. Windows lock screen stuck on one image.

Windows lock screen stuck on one image.: First of all, my Spotlight never worked no matter what, but I managed to live with that. But now my lock screen is stuck on one image no matter what I do, what image I change, if I put it in slideshow or anything. Whatever I do to change the picture it always stays the same....
  7. lock screen images

lock screen images: How can I know the location of the images on the lock screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lock-screen-images/bcfcb866-1912-4b76-8752-3c7ad9d874e6
  8. Lock Screen Image Stuck

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Lock Screen Image Stuck: When I change my lock screen picture and sign out or shutdown my pc, it doesn't change and shows the windows spotlight default picture, and also when I use the windows spotlight feature the picture does not change and shows the default picture of windows spotlight...
  9. Lock screen image

Lock screen image: Im trying to set a personal photo as my lock screen, windows 10, lenovo 730, but it is expanding to fit the whole screen, making it a pointless picture. Is it possible to just set the photo sized as it is with a black background, so it isnt wide screen?...
  10. Lock Screen Stuck On Same Image

Lock Screen Stuck On Same Image: I see this coming up a lot with very creative solutions. I would add one to the mix. When i would open lock screen options, the latest image would be up in picture mode. Changing picture to Windows Spotlight would stay in picture mode. Changing it twice it would look like...