Windows 10: Lock screen image won't change anymore

Discus and support Lock screen image won't change anymore in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have it set to an image of my own, but now when I try to change it, the preview window keeps showing the "loading dots" animation indefinitely.Also,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by BrianBraindea, Jan 25, 2022.

1. Lock screen image won't change anymore

I have it set to an image of my own, but now when I try to change it, the preview window keeps showing the "loading dots" animation indefinitely.Also, the 5 "Choose your picture" images are my own, but I can't reset these either.

:)

BrianBraindea, Jan 25, 2022
Thema:

Lock screen image won't change anymore

1. Lock screen image won't change anymore - Similar Threads - Lock screen image

2. Lock screen not changing to custom image.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lock screen not changing to custom image.: I am attempting to change my lock screen image to one I have saved on my computer, but when I select the image in settings, the preview goes blank and just endlessly has a spinning loading circle, and even restarting my computer multiple times hasn't allowed me to change it....
  3. Lock screen not changing to custom image.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Lock screen not changing to custom image.: I am attempting to change my lock screen image to one I have saved on my computer, but when I select the image in settings, the preview goes blank and just endlessly has a spinning loading circle, and even restarting my computer multiple times hasn't allowed me to change it....
  4. Can't change the screen lock image

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't change the screen lock image: Hi. I wanted to change the lock screen images from the windows spotlight into a personalized images presentation.I tried to set the presentation settings and a folder that has in it various images but, when I lock the screen or after I start up the pc after I suspend it, it...
  5. Can't change the screen lock image

Can't change the screen lock image: Hi. I wanted to change the lock screen images from the windows spotlight into a personalized images presentation.I tried to set the presentation settings and a folder that has in it various images but, when I lock the screen or after I start up the pc after I suspend it, it...
  6. Lock screen image won't change anymore

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Lock screen image won't change anymore: I have it set to an image of my own, but now when I try to change it, the preview window keeps showing the "loading dots" animation indefinitely.Also, the 5 "Choose your picture" images are my own, but I can't reset these either....
  7. Lock screen image won't change anymore

Lock screen image won't change anymore: I have it set to an image of my own, but now when I try to change it, the preview window keeps showing the "loading dots" animation indefinitely.Also, the 5 "Choose your picture" images are my own, but I can't reset these either....
  8. Lock screen won't change

in Windows 10 Customization
    Lock screen won't change: I've been trying to change my lock screen but whenever I do, the preview just keeps loading and the old image doesn't change when I close the settings window. What can I do?...
  9. Changing My Lock Screen Image

Changing My Lock Screen Image: Hello everyone! I'm trying to change my lock screen wallpaper but the image I want won't appear as an option. Does anyone know how I can fix it? Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/changing-my-lock-screen-image/d5d7d8ab-c3a0-4942-b28f-d19f5f28f5dd
  10. Can't Change Lock Screen Image

Can't Change Lock Screen Image: I am trying to change the image on my Lock Screen but when I click on a replacement image the spinner just keeps going round and nothing happens. All was working well the last time I changed the image but that was weeks ago. Any thoughts please? I have also discovered that I...