Windows 10: Lock screen in win 10 stopped rotating stock photos

Discus and support Lock screen in win 10 stopped rotating stock photos in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; since the lastvwin 10 update windows stopped rotating pictures. Its stuck on the standard windows start with a handful of options.... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by PaulEllenbogen, Nov 10, 2018.

1. Lock screen in win 10 stopped rotating stock photos

since the lastvwin 10 update windows stopped rotating pictures. Its stuck on the standard windows start with a handful of options.

:)

PaulEllenbogen, Nov 10, 2018
  2. Ralph Sta Win User

screen rotation

Hi Brandon,

There are several reasons why the screen of your netbook is not rotating. One common reason is the auto rotation feature is locked, you can check it by following these steps:

• On your keyboard, press Windows + A.
    • Click Expand.
    • Click Rotation lock, and make sure it is turned off.
    • Test your netbook if it's properly rotating.

Keep us updated.

Regards.

Ralph Sta, Nov 10, 2018
  3. Kem Mon Win User
    Lock screen photo

Hi,

To change the
    lock screen photo, follow these steps:

• Go to
      Settings.

• Choose
      Personalization.

• On the left side of the screen, click on
      Lock screen.

• In the
      Background, change it to
      Picture.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Kem Mon, Nov 10, 2018
  4. jds63 Win User

Lock screen in win 10 stopped rotating stock photos

Auto rotate and g force

Really needed to list more system specs and information on this issue.So this is assuming you have this and this is the issue.

Why does my screen not rotate?

The auto rotation lock feature is turned on by default in Windows 10. Use the following steps to turn off this feature.

1. Place the tablet into Pad/Tablet mode.
    2. Click the Start
      Lock screen in win 10 stopped rotating stock photos [​IMG]
      menu
      and select Settings.
    3. Click System.
    4. Click Display.
    5. Scroll down and toggle Lock rotation of this display to OFF.

jds63, Nov 10, 2018
Thema:

Lock screen in win 10 stopped rotating stock photos

1. Lock screen in win 10 stopped rotating stock photos - Similar Threads - Lock screen stopped

2. Rotation lock is on but my screen still rotates

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Rotation lock is on but my screen still rotates: I was watching a tv show on my laptop and I wanted to turn my computer sideways to view a screen sideways but the screen auto-rotated when I turned it. I did a quick search and the solution seemed to be to turn auto-rotate lock on but it's already on and the option is greyed...
  3. Rotation lock is on but my screen still rotates

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Rotation lock is on but my screen still rotates: I was watching a tv show on my laptop and I wanted to turn my computer sideways to view a screen sideways but the screen auto-rotated when I turned it. I did a quick search and the solution seemed to be to turn auto-rotate lock on but it's already on and the option is greyed...
  4. Rotation lock is on but my screen still rotates

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Is There A Way To Have Lock Screen Photos Rotate Daily With Custom Images?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is There A Way To Have Lock Screen Photos Rotate Daily With Custom Images?: As in title, I'm wondering if it's possible to choose a bunch of my own pics and have them change each day. Either randomly or perhaps assigning each image to a specific day. Right now as far as I can tell Windows Spotlight is the only way to cycle daily but it seems I have...
  6. Windows 10 lock screen reverts to stock photo

Windows 10 lock screen reverts to stock photo: OK, not a question - but I've been looking for an answer to the subject problem for a while, and thanks to another site that I've misplaced, I've found an answer. It may make the good folks at MS crazy that I'm screwing with their programming, but this is the only way I've...
  7. Laptop stopped rotating screen

Laptop stopped rotating screen: I encountered this issue on my Haier Y11C laptop with 360 rotatable screen. All of a sudden the screen rotating feature stopped working. Even if I manually switch to tablet mode the feature isn’t working...
  8. Stop photo auto rotating

Stop photo auto rotating: How can I stop my pc auto rotating my photos when viewed in photos. I am using windows 10 and this is a recent problem. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/stop-photo-auto-rotating/8c2e28c6-c037-41bc-8618-5dea19a7fc08
  9. Screen rotation not working, rotation lock disabled

in Windows 10 Support
    Screen rotation not working, rotation lock disabled: Unlike Windows 8.1, the screen on my Yoga 2 Pro doesn't rotate when I turn the device upside down to "tent" mode after installing Windows 10. When swiping right to show the Action Center, the Rotation Lock tile is disabled, as is this setting in the Control Panel. Anyone else...
  10. Win 10 - disable auto rotate for photos

in Windows 10 Support
    Win 10 - disable auto rotate for photos: Windows 10 auto rotates photos - now when I drag and drop photos to word 10, I have no idea which way they will rotate - all portrait become landscape = as I use many tens of photos per report this is really annoying. With win 7, I could just drag and drop straight into a...