Windows 10: Lock Screen is glitchy

Discus and support Lock Screen is glitchy in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; My lock screen used to work fine but suddenly it doesn't properly display photos or the date and time. The photos change in the top corner of the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Matt_F19, Jul 12, 2020.

1. Matt_F19 Win User

Lock Screen is glitchy

My lock screen used to work fine but suddenly it doesn't properly display photos or the date and time. The photos change in the top corner of the screen but the photos on the entire screen dont show. Also, my time is cut off and the date doesn't show.

:)

Matt_F19, Jul 12, 2020

2. Lock vs Login screen screenshot

You can use your own image of any background and just go to settings/personalize/lock screen and click on browse as in the image below. It should make whatever picture you use as the Lock Screen

Lock Screen is glitchy [​IMG]

Josey Wales, Jul 12, 2020
  3. Lock screen woes

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community.

I would suggest you to follow the below steps to try resolving the issue.

Setting the timeout for Lock Screen

• Press Windows + I and select personalization.
    • Select Lock screen.

• Select the Screen Timeout setting.
    • Select the time of timeout you need and check.

Keep us posted if the issue resolves to help you better.

Sachin V Rao, Jul 12, 2020
  4. rmanasa Win User

Lock Screen is glitchy

Lock vs Login screen screenshot

Hi Josey -

Thanks for the quick reply. While your suggestion does change the sign in process, it doesn't address the differing screenshot question. Following the steps doesn't make the login screenshot the same as the Lock screenshot. As I mentioned, I can't even find the screenshots being used for both screens.

Still looking a solution to this. Open to any other suggestions you might have to the problem. Thanks!

rmanasa, Jul 12, 2020
Thema:

Lock Screen is glitchy

1. Lock Screen is glitchy - Similar Threads - Lock Screen glitchy

2. My Laptop screen is glitchy

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Laptop screen is glitchy: I get this problem after reinstall my AMD drivers. I've to reinstall it because it causing blue screen and there's a message that "Your AMD driver is not installed or function properly". The glitchy screen only gone after I turn on the safe mode or disable the AMD driver....
  3. My Laptop screen is glitchy

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Laptop screen is glitchy: I get this problem after reinstall my AMD drivers. I've to reinstall it because it causing blue screen and there's a message that "Your AMD driver is not installed or function properly". The glitchy screen only gone after I turn on the safe mode or disable the AMD driver....
  4. My Laptop screen is glitchy

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. my screen is green and glitchy

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    my screen is green and glitchy: how do i fix? because my when i booted up my pc goes glitchy and scary... and mostly when i waited 5 minutes later, my screen is green and glitchy and cant access anything......
  6. Weird glitchy pixels on screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Weird glitchy pixels on screen: Hi! I had an issue with some weird glitchy pixels will attach pictures of it after I minimized my discord window. When I minimized my discord window on my second monitor it suddenly turned black for a mere second on both monitors and got back to normal again happened twice...
  7. Weird glitchy pixels on screen

Weird glitchy pixels on screen: Hi! I had an issue with some weird glitchy pixels will attach pictures of it after I minimized my discord window. When I minimized my discord window on my second monitor it suddenly turned black for a mere second on both monitors and got back to normal again happened twice...
  8. Glitchy computer screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Glitchy computer screen: When I try to go on things like games or YouTube, On certain parts my screen is glitching and showing static rainbow pixels, what should I do to fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/glitchy-computer-screen/732d6972-9af4-43f1-a66b-866efc320191
  9. Glitchy computer screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Glitchy computer screen: When I try to go on things like games or YouTube, On certain parts my screen is glitching and showing static rainbow pixels, what should I do to fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/glitchy-computer-screen/732d6972-9af4-43f1-a66b-866efc320191
  10. Glitchy computer screen