Windows 10: Lock screen keeps changing into this when I turn it on (90 percent of the time)

Discus and support Lock screen keeps changing into this when I turn it on (90 percent of the time) in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] https://preview.redd.it/xironwk38kl61.png?width=415&format=png&auto=webp&s=d039f280795d3bf451925038e05622ac8b2b2789 And no, I DO NOT... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Bastik0606, Mar 7, 2021.

1. Lock screen keeps changing into this when I turn it on (90 percent of the time)

/u/Bastik0606, Mar 7, 2021
  2. Nikhar_K Win User

Lock Screen keeps changing

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Windows Spotlight picks the photos from Bing and displays them in the lock screen. I understand that you have set a picture and it is getting changed automatically.

I suggest you to follow the steps to select the Picture that you want to be displayed on the lock screen. Please follow the steps mentioned below to set a Picture to lock screen:

1. Press and hold Windows + I key on the keyboard to open settings.
    2. Click on Personalization.
    3. Click on Lock screen.
    4. Click on the drop down under Background and select
      Picture.
    5. Click on Browse and select the picture that you want to set.

Hope it helps.

Please reply with the status of the issue, we will be glad to help you further.

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Mar 7, 2021
  3. Arul_D Win User
    windows 10 lock screen slideshow timing...

Hello Andrew,

I understand your concern and we will try our best to help you resolve the issue.

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps. Refer to the below steps:

• Type Lock screen in the search bar and press enter

• Select Advanced Slideshow settings

• Click on Turn off screen after slideshow has played for and select the time limit
    Let us know if you need more information and we'll be happy to assist.

Arul_D, Mar 7, 2021
  4. Rose Cal Win User

Lock screen keeps changing into this when I turn it on (90 percent of the time)

Lock Screen shows wrong time format

You can try another solution, follow these steps below:

• Click on Start button and select Settings.
    • Click on Time and Language.
    • Click on Change date and time formats.
    • You can change it to 24 hours.
    • Check if the lock screen change also.

Keep us posted if you need further help.

Rose Cal, Mar 7, 2021
Thema:

Lock screen keeps changing into this when I turn it on (90 percent of the time)

1. Lock screen keeps changing into this when I turn it on (90 percent of the time) - Similar Threads - Lock screen keeps

2. Working on updates stuck at 90 percent.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Working on updates stuck at 90 percent.: Can someone help me? I already did this many times. Im trying to update my windows to 20h2. My current is 1909. Troubleshooting did not work sfscanner also did not work. Tried using Media creation tool and also windows upgrade assistant did not work. Everytime I update, it...
  3. when pc is idle, how to change the time when lock screen appears

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    when pc is idle, how to change the time when lock screen appears: when pc is idle, how to change the time when lock screen appears? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-pc-is-idle-how-to-change-the-time-when-lock/585d2736-968b-47ed-805a-f435e11a96a5
  4. Computer keeps turning on by itself -- and changing the time

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Computer keeps turning on by itself -- and changing the time: I recently built my own computer, and it keeps turning on by itself, which is weird enough. I've tried all the solutions I could find online -- the motherboard bios, the wake timers, the fast startup, the scheduled updates, pretty much everything, and nothing's solved it....
  5. My PC's lock screen changes to a different windows lock screen every time I turn it on.

My PC's lock screen changes to a different windows lock screen every time I turn it on.: Basically the title, I've set a lock screen to be a picture I want, and no matter what it changes. I've even gone into registry edit (as explained here) and set it to be unchangeable but it still comes up different every time. Please help, it's doing my head in. submitted...
  6. Windows 10 keeps forgetting screen settings 90% of the time when reset or turned on from off.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 keeps forgetting screen settings 90% of the time when reset or turned on from off.: Hi, Most of the time when turning my PC or resetting it my main monitor MSI will turn on with generic drivers on, all screens are not as set up before, the main screen resolution is like 640x480 and Windows will only recognise it if I turn the monitor off and on. I am fed up...
  7. I want to change my lock screen, but every time I try to change my lock screen, it gets...

I want to change my lock screen, but every time I try to change my lock screen, it gets...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/The_Legendary_Yeeter [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hyezp0/i_want_to_change_my_lock_screen_but_every_time_i/
  8. change interval time for lock the screen

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    change interval time for lock the screen: when I do not touch my computer for about the minute , the screen gets locked. I have to enter again my windows password. Can I change time period to make it longer?...
  9. Lock Screen keeps changing

in Windows 10 Customization
    Lock Screen keeps changing: My lock screen has been showing random photos of strangers. Whenever I select one of my own photos it always changes to some randomized photo from the internet. It's currently on the "Photo" Settings, but isn't the changing picture lock screen thing only for Windows...
  10. Lock screen keeps changing.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Lock screen keeps changing.: Every so often when I log onto my PC I see that the lock screen background keeps changing. I originally set it to "Windows Spotlight" but it shows me pictures of artists from Groove Music....