Windows 10: Lock screen keeps popping up

Discus and support Lock screen keeps popping up in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have tried many things to try to stop the lock screen from popping up constantly and have failed, I think it stated after the last windows 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by gpoplawsky, Sep 20, 2020.

1. Lock screen keeps popping up

I have tried many things to try to stop the lock screen from popping up constantly and have failed, I think it stated after the last windows 10 update. Please help.

:)

gpoplawsky, Sep 20, 2020
  2. Nikhar_K Win User

Lock Screen keeps changing

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Windows Spotlight picks the photos from Bing and displays them in the lock screen. I understand that you have set a picture and it is getting changed automatically.

I suggest you to follow the steps to select the Picture that you want to be displayed on the lock screen. Please follow the steps mentioned below to set a Picture to lock screen:

1. Press and hold Windows + I key on the keyboard to open settings.
    2. Click on Personalization.
    3. Click on Lock screen.
    4. Click on the drop down under Background and select
      Picture.
    5. Click on Browse and select the picture that you want to set.

Hope it helps.

Please reply with the status of the issue, we will be glad to help you further.

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Sep 20, 2020
  3. Lock screen woes

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community.

I would suggest you to follow the below steps to try resolving the issue.

Setting the timeout for Lock Screen

• Press Windows + I and select personalization.
    • Select Lock screen.

• Select the Screen Timeout setting.
    • Select the time of timeout you need and check.

Keep us posted if the issue resolves to help you better.

Sachin V Rao, Sep 20, 2020
  4. Lock screen keeps popping up

Changing lock screen photos

Hi Kirk,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. We understand the inconvenience caused and will assist you.

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Navigate to Start>Settings>Personalization.
    • In the left navigation pane, click on Lock screen.
    • In the right pane, select Pictures from the drop down list under
      Background.
    • Select the picture from the list or click on Browse to select your saved images and set as lock screen image.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Sep 20, 2020
Thema:

Lock screen keeps popping up

1. Lock screen keeps popping up - Similar Threads - Lock screen keeps

2. Lock screen keeps on popping up even after settings changed to never

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lock screen keeps on popping up even after settings changed to never: My windows 11 laptop has started locking up randomly after no use after approx 1 minute of no use when I'm running an application. I've tried changing all settings to never, updated BIOS and more but still, it keeps on locking up....
  3. Lock screen keeps on popping up even after settings changed to never

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Lock screen keeps on popping up even after settings changed to never: My windows 11 laptop has started locking up randomly after no use after approx 1 minute of no use when I'm running an application. I've tried changing all settings to never, updated BIOS and more but still, it keeps on locking up....
  4. On-screen keyboard keeps popping up on login screen

On-screen keyboard keeps popping up on login screen: Here are all of the things I've done to try and solve this:- Turned off the on-screen keyboard from the ease of access settings. - Changed the startup type of the Touch keyboard and handwriting service to "disabled"When I tried this, the startup type would always reset after...
  5. 'Project screen' keeps popping up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    'Project screen' keeps popping up: I'm not sure if my keys are stuck, but even without pressing on f4 or windows+p, the option to project my screen pops up on its own every few moments. This is a huge issues for me as I am a student and I keep getting kicked out of the lockdown browser whenever this happens...
  6. 'Project screen' keeps popping up

'Project screen' keeps popping up: I'm not sure if my keys are stuck, but even without pressing on f4 or windows+p, the option to project my screen pops up on its own every few moments. This is a huge issues for me as I am a student and I keep getting kicked out of the lockdown browser whenever this happens...
  7. A cmd screen keeps popping up

in Windows 10 Customization
    A cmd screen keeps popping up: There is a cmd screen which keeps popping up on my Windows 10 and on the title bar of the cmd screen is written C: \Users\Shaurya Garg\App data\Roaming\avutuut...
  8. Start Screen keeps popping up

in Windows 10 Customization
    Start Screen keeps popping up: Hi, Hoping someone can help me. Have recently had a new screen installed by DELL on my Inspiron 13 and ever since the Windows START menu keeps popping up every few seconds. Dell have advised me that it is a Windows problem and not the new screen. Any suggestions as to how...
  9. Windows 10 lock screen keeps on popping up

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows 10 lock screen keeps on popping up: So I just upgraded from Windows 7 to Windows 10 and I can't log in now. The lock screen appears, I swipe up, then enter my password. It says "Welcome" but after the screen fades to black the lock screen comes back. Tried rebooting, but it's no use....
  10. On-Screen Keyboard keeps popping up

in Windows 10 Support
    On-Screen Keyboard keeps popping up: I am trying to disable the on-screen keyboard, but it continually pops up, when I lock the computer and log back in, and when various windows are opened. It's disabled in the Ease of Access Center, and I don't know what else to do. I'm running on Windows 10 Pro, I upgraded...