Windows 10: Lock Screen Multiple MOnitors

Discus and support Lock Screen Multiple MOnitors in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have three monitors and recently replaced my desktop computer. On my old system, also running Windows 10 the lock screen and windows Hello screen... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by daniellevy6, Mar 14, 2021.

1. Lock Screen Multiple MOnitors

I have three monitors and recently replaced my desktop computer. On my old system, also running Windows 10 the lock screen and windows Hello screen appeared on the right hand monitor, under my webcam. With the new computer the lock screen and Windows Hello is now on the right hand monitor. How to I move it back to the left hand monitor?

Thanks

:)

daniellevy6, Mar 14, 2021
  2. Hooptown Win User

Windows 10: Multiple monitor lock screen

I would like to display my lock screen on multiple monitors since I have 4 on Windows 10.

Hooptown, Mar 14, 2021
  3. Dyan Rey Win User
    Windows Spotlight on the lock screen

Hi,

There are multiple causes on why you're encountering this issue. To further troubleshoot the issue, we suggest that you disable and re-enable Spotlight. Simply follow the steps below:

• Right-click on the desktop and open Personalize.
    • Open Lock Screen tab.
    • Under Background, switch from Windows Spotlight to a Picture or the Slideshow.
    • Click OK and close the Window.
    • Now Log off and log in.
    • Navigate to Lock screen and enable Windows Spotlight again.

Let us know how it works.

Dyan Rey, Mar 14, 2021
  4. Lock Screen Multiple MOnitors

Full screen with multiple monitors

Hi Adrian,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand that you need to get Windows 10 full screen / maximize to span multiple monitors rather than just one monitor.

Please answer the below question to assist you better.

What is the make and model of the computer?

Follow the below methods and check if it helps.

Method 1:

Press Windows Key + P Keyboard Shortcut

1. Close all open programs.

2. Hold down the Windows key and press the
    P key on your keyboard.

3. Select one of the following display style options

o PC Screen Only

o Duplicate

o Extend

o Second Screen Only

Method 2: Display Settings Menu

• Close all open programs.
    • Right-click an empty area on your desktop, and click Display Settings.
    • Click the Multiple Displays drop-down list, and select
      Duplicate these displays
      or Extend these displays or
      Show only on 1
      or Show only on 2.

If you cannot see the second monitor(s) listed, click Detect. If this does not work, try to reconnect the cables on your monitor, restart the computer and repeat steps 1 and 2.
    • Click Identify to see which monitor is number 1 (Primary Monitor) and number 2 (Secondary Monitor).

• Click Keep Changes if you are prompted to save the changes made to the display settings.

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Anup Karkal, Mar 14, 2021
Thema:

Lock Screen Multiple MOnitors

1. Lock Screen Multiple MOnitors - Similar Threads - Lock Screen Multiple

2. Multiple monitor screen alignment

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiple monitor screen alignment: Does anyone know how to align the screen space when using multiple monitors?How does one set the screens so that the mouse moves smoothly across the different screens?...
  3. Multiple monitor screen alignment

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Multiple monitor screen alignment: Does anyone know how to align the screen space when using multiple monitors?How does one set the screens so that the mouse moves smoothly across the different screens?...
  4. Dual Monitors Logon and Lock Screens

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dual Monitors Logon and Lock Screens: Hi All,Is there anyway to make my second monitor show the background when on the logon or lock screen?Was hoping this would be added for Windows11 as so many people use more than one screen now.ThanksScott...
  5. Multiple monitors and screen freezing/stuttering

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Multiple monitors and screen freezing/stuttering: I have started to use a second HDMI monitor with my Acer ES1521 laptop. Initially windows did not detect the second monitor, but when it eventually detected the monitor it downloaded a driver update, and the second monitor started. Since the update, the displays both show a...
  6. Multiple monitor support for lock screen image

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Multiple monitor support for lock screen image: Currently the image you set for your lock screen only shows up on your main display when you lock your computer. For machines that have multiple monitors hooked up, I think It would be cool if the lock screen image could be displayed on all of the monitors. Being able to pick...
  7. Lock screen on dual monitors

in Windows 10 Customization
    Lock screen on dual monitors: I can't get my lock screen to show on both monitors. When it's locked only one shows the lock screen and the other is pitch black. Any advice? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lock-screen-on-dual-monitors/643c270b-f196-4122-bbef-371a14643489
  8. Dual Monitor Lock Screen

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Dual Monitor Lock Screen: Is there a way to have both of my monitors turn on at the lock screen? Only one of them turns on and the other one sits at a black screen until I type in my password. submitted by /u/ARealTowel [link] [comments]...
  9. Dual Monitor Screen Lock

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Dual Monitor Screen Lock: I have dual monitors set up that work fine; however, when I lock my screen then come back, everything I have open is piled up on the Primary monitor, and I have to move everything around again to where I had originally placed everything. It is time consuming and annoying. Is...
  10. Multiple screen/monitors recognition

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Multiple screen/monitors recognition: My windows 10 no longer recognizes my 3rd monitor. I was able to use 2 of the 3 monitors seamlessly since the upgrade. Recently I figured a way to make my 3rd monitor to light up (by poking around) at the expense of my 2nd monitor. How can I make windows 10 to see all 3...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 lock screen 3 monitors

2. lock screen multiple monitors

3. windows 10 lock screen 2 monitors