Windows 10: Lock Screen not showing in Windows10 Pro

Discus and support Lock Screen not showing in Windows10 Pro in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; We have installed Windows10 (1809)in our domain environment. Every thing is working fine except lock screen. Can you please suggest how can we fix... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by yogeshsharma1976, Feb 6, 2019.

1. Lock Screen not showing in Windows10 Pro

We have installed Windows10 (1809)in our domain environment. Every thing is working fine except lock screen. Can you please suggest how can we fix lock screen.

Same lock screen showing in Windows 7.

Kindly suggest.

:)

yogeshsharma1976, Feb 6, 2019

2. Windows 10: How to disable lock screen to show login screen directly.

Hi Edward,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with Windows 10. I will certainly help you.

This issue might occur if lock screen feature is enabled on the computer.

To assist you better, please provide us the information below:

• What is the edition of Windows 10 installed on the computer?

I suggest you to follow the steps below to disable the lock screen and check if it helps.

How to disable Lock screen on Windows 10 group policy:

If wanted to turn off lock screen pictures, then I suggest you to follow the steps below to turn off lock screen pictures through group policy editor.

1. Press Windows Key + R Key.

2. Type "gpedit.msc" without the quotes in the run box and hit on
    Enter Key.

3. Then follow the path below:

Computer Configuration > Administrative Templates > Control Panel > Personalization

4. Now on the right side, Double click that
    Do not display the lock screen
    option.

5. Set the option as Enabled.

6. Click on Apply and then click on
    Ok.

7. Close Group policy editor and restart your computer.

Note: The above steps is applicable to Windows 10 pro version.

Please get back to us with an update on issue with disabling lock screen on the computer, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Feb 6, 2019
  3. dacrone Win User
    different lock screen and sign in screen?

Step 2b is labeled as Change the Login Screen Image, but the steps show you how to change the Lock Screen image. Step 2a is irrelevant. It only tells you how to change the desktop background.

What I want to do:
    Set Spotlight as the LOCK Screen Image(s) - Done
    Set the Win 10 Hero Image as the SIGN IN Screen Image - This is the one that shows after you click on the lock screen and you are able to type your password. If I uncheck "Show Lock Screen Image on Sign In Screen", it shows a solid blue background behind my Password box and user image. This is what I want to change to the Hero Image....

dacrone, Feb 6, 2019
  4. nsmth Win User

Lock Screen not showing in Windows10 Pro

Windows 10: How to disable lock screen to show login screen directly.

That worked!

Thank you very much!

cs

my version does not allow gpedit.msc- please provide instructions on how to skip the lock screen and go to login for the rest of us. this is a very annoying step

nsmth, Feb 6, 2019
Thema:

Lock Screen not showing in Windows10 Pro

1. Lock Screen not showing in Windows10 Pro - Similar Threads - Lock Screen showing

2. Lock screen not showing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lock screen not showing: Hi , Since the last few days i have been trying to get the lock screen as it wouldn't appear when i open my laptop I tried many ways but none of them worked so i came here to ask ....
  3. Lock screen not showing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Lock screen not showing: Hi , Since the last few days i have been trying to get the lock screen as it wouldn't appear when i open my laptop I tried many ways but none of them worked so i came here to ask ....
  4. Lock screen not showing

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Windows10 automatically locks the screen while in use

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows10 automatically locks the screen while in use: I don't know why my computer automatically enters the lock screen when I use it. Please help me to have a look. The log is as follows- <Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">- <System> <Provider Name="Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power"...
  6. Windows10 automatically locks the screen while in use

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows10 automatically locks the screen while in use: I don't know why my computer automatically enters the lock screen when I use it. Please help me to have a look. The log is as follows- <Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">- <System> <Provider Name="Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power"...
  7. Windows10 automatically locks the screen while in use

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. India specific Lock screen images in Windows10

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    India specific Lock screen images in Windows10: is there any way or any setting provided by Microsoft in Windows 2010 whereby i can customise the lockscreen to show only india /asia specific lock screen images ....
  9. Windows10 Shows Locking and go to sleep mode

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows10 Shows Locking and go to sleep mode: [IMG] My laptop shows this screen continuesly going to sleep mood. How can i solve this problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows10-shows-locking-and-go-to-sleep-mode/703c66e5-b9c8-454e-9a8b-8e02ec603b0c
  10. Windows10: Cannot Change Lock Screen Picture

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows10: Cannot Change Lock Screen Picture: Hello! I have this problem. In Settings->Personalisation->Lock Screen->Background->Picture I go and pick on Picture. The UI sure changes the Picture shown. But then when I sign out, or restart, the Picture shown in Lock Screen, is some same Picture from Windows...