Windows 10: Lock screen notification icon size

Discus and support Lock screen notification icon size in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Does anyone know how to change the size of the notification icons shown on the lock screen? I seem to remember getting the question during setup of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by StefanI, Aug 25, 2015.

1. StefanI Win User

Lock screen notification icon size

Does anyone know how to change the size of the notification icons shown on the lock screen?
    I seem to remember getting the question during setup of Win10 if I wanted to show large or small icons and I think I choose small. When I restart the computer I can see the network and power icons in a good size but after logging in my account preferences change the size to small and although I can see them on the lock screen, they are so small that one can hardly see what application shows them.
    Have looked in the registry on
    HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\SystemProtectedUserData
    and there is a sub-folder called ScaleFactors that might be the place, but I have no knowledge of how to interpret the reg binary.
    Any help would be appreciated

:)

StefanI, Aug 25, 2015
  2. DonTolson Win User

Windows Phone 8.1 Action Center Bug

Are you saying that the notification icon remains on the lock screen, or that the unread email icon remains on the lock screen? If the latter, clearing the notifications will have no effect on the unread email icon -- it only affects the notifications.

If the former, it sounds like something may be 'confused'. Maybe try a power cycle first and see if that clears things up. It works fine on my L925...

DonTolson, Aug 25, 2015
  3. Notifications not showing on my locked screen !!

Notifications from texts and messaging will not show on my locked screen. The weather icon does, but not the others. I have it set to show notifications in action center when my phone is locked and to show notifications on the lock screen. I have the
    apps chosen individually to show. Still will not do it.....HELP !!!

DeborahRobnett, Aug 25, 2015
Thema:

Lock screen notification icon size

1. Lock screen notification icon size - Similar Threads - Lock screen notification

2. Caps lock notification on screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Caps lock notification on screen: Whenever I press any of the lock buttons caps, number... etc a notification appears on screen, this has suddenly started to happen and I have followed all the steps to turn this off via display or keyboard settingsHow can I turn this off??...
  3. Size of lock screen backgrounds?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Size of lock screen backgrounds?: I’ve been searching all over the internet for different sized images with high quality, and whenever I find one with high quality, it’s always blurry. Anyone know a fix to this? Is it the size that’s making it this way? NOTE: it’s my lock screen that’s blurry, my home...
  4. Notification sounds in lock screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    Notification sounds in lock screen: As the title says I would like certain apps to play sounds on the lock screen like on andriod, I have been trying to figure out how, i can get it to display the notification on the lock screen but it doesn't play any sound. More Information #1 The specific app is telegram....
  5. How to lock desktop icons size?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to lock desktop icons size?: Hi! I love the desktop icons when they have the size I give them. Sometimes, switching between virtual desktops, it happens the icons change their size. How can I lock the size? submitted by /u/Azzooa [link] [comments]...
  6. Lock Screen Notifications

Lock Screen Notifications: When all users are logged off, there will sometimes be a red circle with a white X through it on the bottom left hand corner of the lock screen with a number by it. One time, the number was 3. Today the number was 6. What does that mean? The only thing I can think of is...
  7. Reduce Notification Icons area size(bug).

Reduce Notification Icons area size(bug).: So, I had this bug today with the Notifications Icons area that was "huge" compared with the icon, tried a few thing before get it back to "normal". Don't know if this is a new thing or if you guys already encounter it before. bug version - 100% Scale, 1920x1080. [img]...
  8. Notifications on lock screen.

Notifications on lock screen.: I have turned off all notifications on my lock screen in settings but there are still the same 3 notifications on it. How do I fix this? I have windows 10. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/notifications-on-lock-screen/0a038694-436c-4eda-bed6-2eea8dd27db0
  9. Is there a way to increase icon size in notification area?

in Windows 10 Support
    Is there a way to increase icon size in notification area?: Same question for the System Tray? 109917
  10. How to change Icon and Font size on Lock screen and Welcome screen?

How to change Icon and Font size on Lock screen and Welcome screen?: Hi, I'm on RTM win 10 pro on my Dell 7720 laptop. Have 2 queries: 1). I've changed the font size to 150% which is fine on the desktop. But I need only the lock screen/Welcome screen to be 100% font size since on 150 % the font is too big and ugly. So is there any way to...