Windows 10: Lock Screen Personalization

Discus and support Lock Screen Personalization in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello. When I turned on my Windows 10 PC there was each day a different picture by Getty Images on my Start Screen and Lock screen. It was lovely and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by KonstantinaKaranasiou, Jul 15, 2020.

1. Lock Screen Personalization

Hello.
    When I turned on my Windows 10 PC there was each day a different picture by Getty Images on my Start Screen and Lock screen. It was lovely and provided information on each landscape. Unfortunately, since yesterday, I no longer see different pictures, yet there appears the only shot of Windows Spotlight. Do you know what I should do to reestablish this configuration without having to download an app that provides the daily pictures?

Thank you in advance.

:)

KonstantinaKaranasiou, Jul 15, 2020
  2. Darshan J Win User

Loss of lock screen personalization.

Hi,

The feature of customizing background for lock screen is still available.

Refer the article below to do customize lock screen.

Personalize your lock screen

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/17185/windows-10-lock-screen

If the Browse button is not enabled in your device to choose the picture, as an initial step I suggest you to install all the pending updates on your computer and even you can upgrade to the latest available build check if it fixes the issue.

Get back to us with the status of the issue for further assistance.

Darshan J, Jul 15, 2020
  3. Lock screen woes

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community.

I would suggest you to follow the below steps to try resolving the issue.

Setting the timeout for Lock Screen

• Press Windows + I and select personalization.
    • Select Lock screen.

• Select the Screen Timeout setting.
    • Select the time of timeout you need and check.

Keep us posted if the issue resolves to help you better.

Sachin V Rao, Jul 15, 2020
  4. Kem Mon Win User

Lock Screen Personalization

Lock screen photo

Hi,

To change the
    lock screen photo, follow these steps:

• Go to
      Settings.

• Choose
      Personalization.

• On the left side of the screen, click on
      Lock screen.

• In the
      Background, change it to
      Picture.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Kem Mon, Jul 15, 2020
Thema:

Lock Screen Personalization

1. Lock Screen Personalization - Similar Threads - Lock Screen Personalization

2. Personalize your lock screen??? No. Frustration, Yes!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Personalize your lock screen??? No. Frustration, Yes!: I've been dealing with this issue for some time and no solution has yet worked and I'm getting very frustrated. I want Windows Spotlight as my default lock screen, but I can't set it that way because it always reverts to Picture. How can I unlock the Personalize your lock...
  3. Slideshow is not usable in Personalization - Lock Screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Slideshow is not usable in Personalization - Lock Screen: Just updated to Windows 11 Pro version 22H2. The slideshow option for the Lock Screen is not usable because any folder selected "isn't supported because of it's location." I have tried several folders in both Pictures and Documents, all of which worked previously. Where is...
  4. Slideshow is not usable in Personalization - Lock Screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Slideshow is not usable in Personalization - Lock Screen: Just updated to Windows 11 Pro version 22H2. The slideshow option for the Lock Screen is not usable because any folder selected "isn't supported because of it's location." I have tried several folders in both Pictures and Documents, all of which worked previously. Where is...
  5. Can't personalize lock screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't personalize lock screen: why i cant, personalize my lock screen with my own background photo and profile picture. when i tried to change the background, it just keep spinning and nothing happen, even my microsoft account pp didn't show up...
  6. Can't personalize lock screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't personalize lock screen: why i cant, personalize my lock screen with my own background photo and profile picture. when i tried to change the background, it just keep spinning and nothing happen, even my microsoft account pp didn't show up...
  7. Personalize lock Screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    Personalize lock Screen: Question about Windows Spotlight. I am getting picture repeats, not all the time, but more frequently as time goes on. What this world doesn't have many new pictures to choose from? Why same pictures?...
  8. Want to personalize my lock screen.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Want to personalize my lock screen.: After an update my old background pic & photo of myself disappeared : Now its a black background and no photo. How can I personalize it again ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/want-to-personalize-my-lock-screen/961a1bc5-f610-42a6-a54a-7e190c50ef53
  9. lock screen: how much personalization?

in Windows 10 Customization
    lock screen: how much personalization?: I have a tablet PC that I have framed and hung in the kitchen, mostly to replace an aging Sonos controller. Now I would like lock screen to display some useful things such as a detailed weather forecast graph. I do not know, however, how far one can push the "personalization"...
  10. Can't personalize lock screen due to L.G.P.E.

in Windows 10 Support
    Can't personalize lock screen due to L.G.P.E.: I can't edit anything in "Settings > Personalization > Lock Screen". It says "Some settings are managed by your organization". I assume this was set by Windows in Local Group Policy Editor automatically because I have not even messed with L.G.P.E yet. I am currently...