Windows 10: Lock screen photo is stuck

Discus and support Lock screen photo is stuck in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; The photo on my Windows 10 lock screen is stuck. I was changing as I responded whether I liked it or not, then one day it stopped. I tried this... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by LindaBruno, May 6, 2020.

1. Lock screen photo is stuck

The photo on my Windows 10 lock screen is stuck. I was changing as I responded whether I liked it or not, then one day it stopped.

I tried this solution but it didn't work for me.

Is there another solution?

Thanks!

:)

LindaBruno, May 6, 2020
  2. Kem Mon Win User

Lock screen photo

Hi,

To change the
    lock screen photo, follow these steps:

• Go to
      Settings.

• Choose
      Personalization.

• On the left side of the screen, click on
      Lock screen.

• In the
      Background, change it to
      Picture.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Kem Mon, May 6, 2020
  3. Changing lock screen photos

Hi Kirk,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. We understand the inconvenience caused and will assist you.

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Navigate to Start>Settings>Personalization.
    • In the left navigation pane, click on Lock screen.
    • In the right pane, select Pictures from the drop down list under
      Background.
    • Select the picture from the list or click on Browse to select your saved images and set as lock screen image.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, May 6, 2020
  4. Jheuel Win User

Lock screen photo is stuck

Submitting images to Spotlight Lock Screen Photos

WHO DOESN'T LOVE THE SPOTLIGHT LOCK SCREEN PHOTOS?

I am an avid nature lover and I have a travel bucket list. This list has grown as a result of seeing the photos on the Spotlight Lock Screen. I really appreciate the links they include to find out more about the location. It truly inspires me to want to
    visit these places one day.

I have the good fortune to live in a beautiful country with truly picturesque locations that many people do not know about. I have explored numerous parts of Trinidad's Northern Range and wish others could behold its beauty.

My question/thought/suggestion is:

• How do they choose those images?
    • How can someone submit/suggest images to be included and shared with the rest of the Windows community?
    We shouldn't be selfish and I wish more persons could experience and witness my twin-island home of Trinidad and Tobago. I, or anyone else should be able to share that through the Windows Spotlight Lock Screen Photos!

Jheuel, May 6, 2020
Thema:

Lock screen photo is stuck

1. Lock screen photo is stuck - Similar Threads - Lock screen photo

2. Stuck on the lock screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stuck on the lock screen: My pc was running fine the I took a break after 3 days but when I came back I was stuck on the lock screen with my keyboard and mouse not responding but is working I tested it out on Bios. And no it didnt crash because i can still see the clock moving. I have tried everything...
  3. Stuck on the lock screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Stuck on the lock screen: My pc was running fine the I took a break after 3 days but when I came back I was stuck on the lock screen with my keyboard and mouse not responding but is working I tested it out on Bios. And no it didnt crash because i can still see the clock moving. I have tried everything...
  4. Stuck on the lock screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. photo stuck on screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    photo stuck on screen: I was on Facebook. I looked at a photo and now it's stuck on my screen in full screen mode. I turned my computer off last night. When I turned it back on this morning the photo is still there. It's ont stuck in lock screen. I tried changing the background screen. that does...
  6. Lock screen stucks

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Lock screen stucks: In the login screen whenever I enter my pin or password the windows say just a moment and then again it shows the login screen again and again and I enter the right password but still it stucks in that login screen....
  7. Stuck at lock screen

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Stuck at lock screen: I have a problem. I restarted my computer, and when it finished, I used my pin to log in. It said welcome, and then the dots started spinning in a circle as they normally do. But now the screen is stuck with the dots along with my microsoft name and picture. I have no option...
  8. Photo stuck on screen.

Photo stuck on screen.: I had a photo move out of the start up area onto the screen and it appears to be stuck there no matter what I try. It stays on top of everthing else whether I try to move it (wont move), delete it, turn of computer, etc. Is there a way to get rid of this darn thing?...
  9. Lock Screen Photo

Lock Screen Photo: can anyone help me locate this photo. it was shown in my lock screen unfortunately i can not locate it anymore. your help is highly appreciated. thank you in advance! 35068
  10. Stuck at "Lock screen"

in Windows 10 Support
    Stuck at "Lock screen": I tried to look into this issue myself but most threads are related to a windows update that prevented login, or various other Windows startup issues, non explained the problem I'm having, so here it is: Windows automatically goes into the lock screen with screen savers...