Windows 10: Lock screen photo oversized since latest Windows 10 update

Discus and support Lock screen photo oversized since latest Windows 10 update in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Windows 10 updated itself on my HP 255 G2 Notebook PC and now the lock screen image is bigger than the screen. It looks like Windows 10 zoomed in on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Ornithophilia, Sep 24, 2019.

1. Lock screen photo oversized since latest Windows 10 update

Windows 10 updated itself on my HP 255 G2 Notebook PC and now the lock screen image is bigger than the screen. It looks like Windows 10 zoomed in on Reshiram's stomach area in the picture rather than just displaying the entire image!

I tried going into the lock screen settings but I see no way to tell it to fit to my screen! If I just go and reselect the image, nothing changes! It is still too big and still looks zoomed in! It was NOT like this before the update!

Please help me fix this.

:)

Ornithophilia, Sep 24, 2019
  2. Kem Mon Win User

Lock screen photo

Hi,

To change the
    lock screen photo, follow these steps:

• Go to
      Settings.

• Choose
      Personalization.

• On the left side of the screen, click on
      Lock screen.

• In the
      Background, change it to
      Picture.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Kem Mon, Sep 24, 2019
  3. Lock screen photo oversized since latest Windows 10 update

Windows 10 updated itself on my HP 255 G2 Notebook PC and now the lock screen image is bigger than the screen. It looks like Windows 10 zoomed in on Reshiram's stomach area in the picture rather than just displaying the entire image!

I tried going into the lock screen settings but I see no way to tell it to fit to my screen! If I just go and reselect the image, nothing changes! It is still too big and still looks zoomed in! It was NOT like this before the update!

Please help me fix this.

Ornithophilia, Sep 24, 2019
  4. Lock screen photo oversized since latest Windows 10 update

No Lock screen in Windows 10.

Hi,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with Windows 10. I will certainly help you.

This issue might occur if there is change in system settings.

To assist you to better, please provided us the information below:

• When you say that "rolling slideshow ", what exactly are you referring to?
    • When you say that "I can't activate it again.", are you referring that you are not able to Activate Windows 10?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps which you have performed to resolve the issue?
    I suggest you to follow the steps below to set the lock screen pictures.

1. Right click on Desktop screen.

2. Then click on Personalize.

3. Click on Lock Screen.

4. Try to select the lock screen picture.

Please get back to us with an update on issue with Lock screen, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Sep 24, 2019
Thema:

Lock screen photo oversized since latest Windows 10 update

1. Lock screen photo oversized since latest Windows 10 update - Similar Threads - Lock screen photo

2. Since the latest 2 updates, my screen flickers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Since the latest 2 updates, my screen flickers: Since these 2 updates : 2023-09 Cumulative Update for .NET Framework 3.5 and 4.8.1 for Windows 11, version 22H2 for x64 KB50312172023-09 Cumulative Update for Windows 11 Version 22H2 for x64-based Systems KB5030219My screen began to flicker. I can be browsing Edge, watching...
  3. Since the latest 2 updates, my screen flickers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Since the latest 2 updates, my screen flickers: Since these 2 updates : 2023-09 Cumulative Update for .NET Framework 3.5 and 4.8.1 for Windows 11, version 22H2 for x64 KB50312172023-09 Cumulative Update for Windows 11 Version 22H2 for x64-based Systems KB5030219My screen began to flicker. I can be browsing Edge, watching...
  4. blue screens since latest windows update

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    blue screens since latest windows update: hey there, i updated my windows 2 days ago, since that time i get bluescreens pretty frequently, in the event log its marked as Kernel-Power 41, i already tried to clean install windows again, then it forced me to update it to the most recent patch, now its blue screening...
  5. LOCK SCREEN NOT WORKING AFTER LATEST UPDATE

in Windows 10 Customization
    LOCK SCREEN NOT WORKING AFTER LATEST UPDATE: On 11-1-19 two updates were downloaded, 2019-10 Cumulative Update Windows 10 Version 1903 (KB4522355) and 2019-10 Cumulative Update for .NET Framework 3.5 and 4.8 for Windows 10 (KB4522741). Since that time I have been unable to use personal photos on the lock screen. No...
  6. Since latest Windows 10 update computerwill not open

Since latest Windows 10 update computerwill not open: Following latest Windows 10 update on Dell Laptop following Sign in the following message is received -System 32 Config system profile Desktop is unavailable - this keeps repeating and computer does not respond to anything other than to shut down....
  7. Screen display out of whack since latest update

Screen display out of whack since latest update: Icons on edges and taskbar partially off screen since latest windows 10 update. Tried adjusting screen resolution and scale to no avail. Top of windows that open are also not visible, off the perimeter of the screen. Mouse arrow can go beyond edge to pull windows down....
  8. Irregular crashes since latest Windows 10 update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Irregular crashes since latest Windows 10 update: Help, I actually repair and update other people's PCs and Laptops for a living, but this is doing my head in ! Ever since the latest Windows update, 1803 I believe, I am having multiple problems with this PC. It crashes as a usual BSOD, completely unexpectedly and randomly,...
  9. Oversized Windows

in Windows 10 Support
    Oversized Windows: Surface Book 3000x2000 resolution @ 200% scaling U2715H external Dell monitor 2560x1440 resolution @ 100% scaling As an example, I'll use PowerPoint 2016. On the clipboard monitor, it displays fine, regardless of what I set scaling at. On the monitor, everything looks...
  10. Windows 10 will not log in from lock screen since creators update

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 will not log in from lock screen since creators update: Ok, I am having an issue with my HP laptop, windows just pushed the creators update and now every time I either lock the computer or put it to sleep, when I try to log back in it just sits there with the spinning circle, it will then go back to the lock screen. I have to...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to fit picture for sign-in screen when the picture is zoomed- windows 10

2. screen oversized windows 10 since update