Windows 10: Lock Screen Photos Do You Like It

Discus and support Lock Screen Photos Do You Like It in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Without getting into the story, I have a very simple request, how can I get my lock screen to produce those nature and scenic photos that mentions... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Charles Prince Jr, Apr 23, 2019.

1. Lock Screen Photos Do You Like It

Without getting into the story, I have a very simple request, how can I get my lock screen to produce those nature and scenic photos that mentions where it was taken and do I like it, as well, clicking onto parts of the photos that give more in depth info about the photo.

Much Thanks

:)

Charles Prince Jr, Apr 23, 2019
  2. Kem Mon Win User

Lock screen photo

Hi,

To change the
    lock screen photo, follow these steps:

• Go to
      Settings.

• Choose
      Personalization.

• On the left side of the screen, click on
      Lock screen.

• In the
      Background, change it to
      Picture.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Kem Mon, Apr 23, 2019
  3. Changing lock screen photos

Hi Kirk,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. We understand the inconvenience caused and will assist you.

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Navigate to Start>Settings>Personalization.
    • In the left navigation pane, click on Lock screen.
    • In the right pane, select Pictures from the drop down list under
      Background.
    • Select the picture from the list or click on Browse to select your saved images and set as lock screen image.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Apr 23, 2019
  4. Jheuel Win User

Lock Screen Photos Do You Like It

Submitting images to Spotlight Lock Screen Photos

WHO DOESN'T LOVE THE SPOTLIGHT LOCK SCREEN PHOTOS?

I am an avid nature lover and I have a travel bucket list. This list has grown as a result of seeing the photos on the Spotlight Lock Screen. I really appreciate the links they include to find out more about the location. It truly inspires me to want to
    visit these places one day.

I have the good fortune to live in a beautiful country with truly picturesque locations that many people do not know about. I have explored numerous parts of Trinidad's Northern Range and wish others could behold its beauty.

My question/thought/suggestion is:

• How do they choose those images?
    • How can someone submit/suggest images to be included and shared with the rest of the Windows community?
    We shouldn't be selfish and I wish more persons could experience and witness my twin-island home of Trinidad and Tobago. I, or anyone else should be able to share that through the Windows Spotlight Lock Screen Photos!

Jheuel, Apr 23, 2019
Thema:

Lock Screen Photos Do You Like It

1. Lock Screen Photos Do You Like It - Similar Threads - Lock Screen Photos

2. On lock screen the question "Do you like what you see?" doesn't appear any more.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    On lock screen the question "Do you like what you see?" doesn't appear any more.: When I open my laptop, there were questions on the lock screen from a pop-up like, "Do you like what you see?" asking for feedback about the lock screen picture.Now the lock screen never changes and the question "Do you like what you see?" doesn't appear any more.So my...
  3. On lock screen the question "Do you like what you see?" doesn't appear any more.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    On lock screen the question "Do you like what you see?" doesn't appear any more.: When I open my laptop, there were questions on the lock screen from a pop-up like, "Do you like what you see?" asking for feedback about the lock screen picture.Now the lock screen never changes and the question "Do you like what you see?" doesn't appear any more.So my...
  4. lock screen do you like what you see?

in Windows 10 Support
    lock screen do you like what you see?: is anyone else having trouble with the latest windows 10 build 21H1 in which the lock screen do you like what you see is no longer showing when the computer wakes up. it had been working perfectly with the previous builds. yes i have reset the registry files for this fix but...
  5. lock screen do you like what you see?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    lock screen do you like what you see?: is anyone else having trouble with the latest windows 10 build 21H1 in which the lock screen do you like what you see is no longer showing when the computer wakes up. it had been working perfectly with the previous builds. yes i have reset the registry files for this fix but...
  6. Getting "like what you see?" on lock screen

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Getting "like what you see?" on lock screen: One of my favorite features on Windows 10 is the rotation of photos of my lock screen, and I love the "Like what you see?" feature that lets me see where the photo was taken. But sometimes, inexplicably, I don't get the "Like what you see?" prompt. It simply asks me to...
  7. Missing "Like What You See?" in Lock Screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    Missing "Like What You See?" in Lock Screen: Problem: No "Like What You See?" question in Windows 10's Lock Screen with Windows Spotlight enabled in Personalization → Lock Screen. Is this a feature, or a bug? The question used to be there. I'm asking because it's present in Edge Chromium, but not in the Lock Screen. It...
  8. Missing "Like What You See?" in Lock Screen

in Windows 10 Support
    Missing "Like What You See?" in Lock Screen: Problem: No "Like What You See?" question in Windows 10's Lock Screen with Windows Spotlight enabled in Personalization → Lock Screen. Is this a feature, or a bug? The question used to be there. I'm asking because it's present in Edge Chromium, but not in the Lock Screen. It...
  9. "Like What You See?" photos on computer screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    "Like What You See?" photos on computer screen: How do you stop these photos and put on a photo of your own choice? It seems that even though they ask whether you like what you see, they are clueless as to what you like. They have no method of narrowing it down to photos you might possibly like. So I would like to stop...
  10. where do you find the location of the lock screen photos

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    where do you find the location of the lock screen photos: where do you find the location of the lock screen photos https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-do-you-find-the-location-of-the-lock-screen/ac49c308-d1fc-4202-852a-4f97c774e07c