Windows 10: Lock screen pic location

Discus and support Lock screen pic location in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Hi , i recently come back to a old pc , their was photo on my lock screen that i set a while ago . I tried looking but couldn't find it . By any chance... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by therealmapman99, Jul 23, 2020.

1. Lock screen pic location

Hi , i recently come back to a old pc , their was photo on my lock screen that i set a while ago . I tried looking but couldn't find it . By any chance i coul find the source or original image , i relly dont want to have to take a picture of it with my phone.

:)

therealmapman99, Jul 23, 2020

2. Windows 10 Surface Pro 3 Looking for lock screen photo location

Hi Dennis,

To find the location of Windows wallpaper images, we suggest following these steps:

• Open File Explorer and navigate to C:\Windows\Web.
    • You'll find separate folders labeled Wallpaper and Screen.
    • Screen folder contains images for Windows 10 lock screen.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Gerard Qui, Aug 3, 2020
  3. Lock screen pic location

Hi,

Unfortuneatly there is no special Windows location for using a picture as lock screen, wallpaper or for your user account image.

Any photo image can be used irrespective of its location.

Ian Mosley, Aug 3, 2020
  4. Lock screen pic location

Lock Screen Pic Locations...

Although a former response die give the directory location of the photos used for the lock screen, I would like to know the physical location on the planet where the photos were taken and of what.

Thanks,

Dan

DanGriffin1, Aug 3, 2020
Thema:

Lock screen pic location

1. Lock screen pic location - Similar Threads - Lock screen pic

2. Lock screen image location

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Lock screen image location: I recently updated Windows - now on build19042.746 i would like to find out the file location of the current lock screen image. Thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lock-screen-image-location/6baa1d7d-2fad-49a8-b92d-949d2e3c556d
  3. Where is my personal lock screen pic stored?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Where is my personal lock screen pic stored?: I have a picture I took personally and saved for my lock screen but I can't find where it is stored. Where would it be stored? It is my only copy therefore I want to save it somewhere else as well....
  4. Display and Lock Screen Pictures Location

Display and Lock Screen Pictures Location: When I want to give or sell my computer to another person, how do I delete or remove the pictures that have been selected in the past for my lock screen and/or display screen wallpaper? I remove the folder I got them from, but they still show up if I go to Settings,...
  5. Wrong location on Lock Screen for Weather

Wrong location on Lock Screen for Weather: This question was asked and answered in another thread but the solution provided do not solve my issue. On my Windows Lock Screen it displays the weather location as Washington, D.C. I am in Florida. Yes, I have set my default location correctly and it displays correctly when...
  6. Wrong location for weather on lock screen

Wrong location for weather on lock screen: I set the Windows 10 lock screen to show the detailed weather. Instead of showing the weather at my location it shows weather in Paris. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wrong-location-for-weather-on-lock-screen/9450f7f2-f3d4-4bc3-88bd-cbf7cb19629b
  7. propeties for sign in pic to find location

propeties for sign in pic to find location: properties for sign in pic to find location? seems like forever to wait for them. sometimes they show right away if you just don't sign in & once signed in gone & no way to retrieve, unless you shut down & again sit & wait....
  8. Lock Screen Image Location – On the PC

Lock Screen Image Location – On the PC: Hello, After installing Windows 10 Pro (OEM) on a new PC build last June I selected one of my own photos to edit and use as my Lock Screen. It looks great, but I would like to edit it further. I can’t find it! HELP!!! I can see it in Settings > Personalize > Lock...
  9. How do I delete pics on Lock Screen?

How do I delete pics on Lock Screen?: I have changed several pictures several times on the Lock Screen, and now every once in awhile a picture pops up on it which I don't want. Is there any way to delete the few pictures on there so thee is only one? 21216
  10. Where are the lock screen pictures located?

Where are the lock screen pictures located?: So I want to see all of the lockscreen pictures for Windows 10 but can't find them. Any ideas? 15427