Windows 10: Lock Screen Picture Totally Out Of Focus

Discus and support Lock Screen Picture Totally Out Of Focus in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Two issues. My Logitech mouse cursor is hanging up and then suddenly jumping. I understand this is a Logitech issue, in all probability, but I think... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by GeorgeFlach, Sep 22, 2019.

1. Lock Screen Picture Totally Out Of Focus

Two issues. My Logitech mouse cursor is hanging up and then suddenly jumping. I understand this is a Logitech issue, in all probability, but I think a fix they suggested might have caused another problem. They suggested going to Device Manager, mouse/pointing devices, and disable the one labeled "Synaptics Precision Touchpad Filter Driver". I did, and restarted. The Lock Screen picture was totally out of focus. So I went back and enabled it, but the picture remains unfocused.

Next they also had me change a power setting on Bluetooth devices in Device Manager. But that was after the picture issue.

None of this fixed the mouse cursor issue, by the way.

Would appreciate any help. Thanks.

:)

GeorgeFlach, Sep 22, 2019

2. Lock Screen Image Too Big

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

• Is this issue occurs only when the pictures are set from OneDrive?

I suggest you to set the picture for the lock screen using the default lock screen pictures and check whether the issue persist or not, follow the below steps to set the pictures.

• Go to “settings” and click on “personalization”.
    • Under “lock screen” tab, select the option from the drop box as “picture”.
    • Then under “choose your picture” option, click on any picture and go to the lock screen, check whether the issue persists or not.

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Sep 22, 2019
  3. Lock Screen background picture

Has anybody had difficulty adding a picture / wallpaper to the lock screen.
    I have just set up windows 10 screen saver and I see you can change the lock screen back ground picture.
    I have tried adding either one of the windows wallpapers or one of my own pictures but I can't find any option to save the image. on closing the window & returning to the lock screen the picture does not appear to save and returns to the standard blue background with date and time.
    I can't find any option to save the image as a lock screen wallpaper.
    Does anybody have any suggestions.
    Regards,
    Mark.

anorakmark, Sep 22, 2019
  4. Nikhar_K Win User

Lock Screen Picture Totally Out Of Focus

Lock Screen keeps changing

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Windows Spotlight picks the photos from Bing and displays them in the lock screen. I understand that you have set a picture and it is getting changed automatically.

I suggest you to follow the steps to select the Picture that you want to be displayed on the lock screen. Please follow the steps mentioned below to set a Picture to lock screen:

1. Press and hold Windows + I key on the keyboard to open settings.
    2. Click on Personalization.
    3. Click on Lock screen.
    4. Click on the drop down under Background and select
      Picture.
    5. Click on Browse and select the picture that you want to set.

Hope it helps.

Please reply with the status of the issue, we will be glad to help you further.

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Sep 22, 2019
Thema:

Lock Screen Picture Totally Out Of Focus

1. Lock Screen Picture Totally Out Of Focus - Similar Threads - Lock Screen Picture

2. Jumper Laptop totally locked out

in Windows 10 Support
    Jumper Laptop totally locked out: Hi all So yesterday I decided to reset my old laptop and do a full reinstallation, to give to my son for schoolwork. After the reinstallation was complete I discovered that windows created another account called Other user I have tried all the past passwords I have created in...
  3. Totally locked out of new computer

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Totally locked out of new computer: Hello, I'm at my wits end and would appreciate any help. I bought a new computer a few days ago, and during the sign-up entered my microsoft hotmail email address. I entered my password which is fine and then set a pin son's birthday year. I entered this twice - pretty sure...
  4. Totally locked out of my computer

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Totally locked out of my computer: I am locked out of my PC completely the windows 10 account and the drive. I can't reset the PC. Looking to get access to my PC again. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/totally-locked-out-of-my-computer/0a2c0367-7d1b-4e54-9014-76ddc311b9e0
  5. Lock Screen Picture

in Windows 10 Customization
    Lock Screen Picture: I have followed all the suggestions for changing the lock screen picture and none of them have worked. My Windows version is 2001 Build 19041.329. I have done the following: Right-click on desktop, select Personalize, select Lock Screen. For BACKGOUND I select Picture...
  6. Picture on lock screen

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Picture on lock screen: How do I change the picture on my lock screen? I did something by accident and changed the picture to something I don't want to see. Please help! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/picture-on-lock-screen/fb1af5ca-bcb7-442f-9498-cb6e2d78dca1
  7. Start Screen out of focus

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Start Screen out of focus: Last Windows 10 update caused my Start Screen to be out of focus. Is there a fix for this problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/start-screen-out-of-focus/9e5459ca-c6a3-4162-9b4a-a71670842c95
  8. Screen out of focus

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Screen out of focus: Today I am witnessing for the first time two thin lines around one third up from the bottom of my screen and at the bottom almost a third along the bottom line is broken dots. The words written inside this area are two toned and inverted plus all the writing or icons in the...
  9. lock screen pictures

lock screen pictures: I have tried to delete lock screen pictures. You know the ones /cave/beach/plane/etc.etc.I went in to c:/screen/web file and took full control and was able to delete the cave/bluescreen/and beach pictures. Then added six of my own pictures.I then resarted my laptop and my...
  10. Lock screen picture when logged out

Lock screen picture when logged out: Hello! I set up a lock screen picture using the PC Settings app, and it displays as expected when I'm logged in but the computer is locked. However, when I sign out the lock screen picture goes back to the default rainbow picture. (The setting doesn't change, it just doesn't...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. lock screen out of focus

2. lock screen picture out of focus

3. lock screen focus

4. lock screen out of foucs,
  5. BLOCK SCREEN OUT OF FOCUS,
  6. screen is out of focus,
  7. lock screen background out of focus,
  8. windows 10 lockscreen out of focus,
  9. windows focus lock screen,
  10. all lockscreen images are out of focus,
  11. since my update my screen pictures have gone blurry,