Windows 10: lock screen piture is blurry

Discus and support lock screen piture is blurry in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; lock screen picture is blurry https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lock-screen-piture-is-blurry/928cbb36-84a1-41e1-bb55-43e26c1fa90d Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by w bruno, Jul 8, 2019.

1. w bruno Win User

lock screen piture is blurry

lock screen picture is blurry

:)

w bruno, Jul 8, 2019

2. Lock screen woes

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community.

I would suggest you to follow the below steps to try resolving the issue.

Setting the timeout for Lock Screen

• Press Windows + I and select personalization.
    • Select Lock screen.

• Select the Screen Timeout setting.
    • Select the time of timeout you need and check.

Keep us posted if the issue resolves to help you better.

Sachin V Rao, Jul 8, 2019
  3. Lock vs Login screen screenshot

You can use your own image of any background and just go to settings/personalize/lock screen and click on browse as in the image below. It should make whatever picture you use as the Lock Screen

lock screen piture is blurry [​IMG]

Josey Wales, Jul 8, 2019
  4. rmanasa Win User

Lock vs Login screen screenshot

Hi Josey -

Thanks for the quick reply. While your suggestion does change the sign in process, it doesn't address the differing screenshot question. Following the steps doesn't make the login screenshot the same as the Lock screenshot. As I mentioned, I can't even find the screenshots being used for both screens.

Still looking a solution to this. Open to any other suggestions you might have to the problem. Thanks!

rmanasa, Jul 8, 2019
Thema:

1. lock screen piture is blurry - Similar Threads - lock screen piture

2. Blurry welcome screen

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Blurry welcome screen: After updating to win 1903 update, immediately after welcome screen appears, picture turns blurry. Never did it before update. HELP please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blurry-welcome-screen/ba99c361-9c9f-4ec2-9881-848601614b81
  3. Lock screen is blurry settings are locked after 1903 update?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Lock screen is blurry settings are locked after 1903 update?: In the settings it says "some of these settings are hidden or managed by your organization" They are not hidden but I can not change them, so I guess they locked. Any ideas how to fix?...
  4. How to fix Windows 10 startup lock screen is blurry?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to fix Windows 10 startup lock screen is blurry?: Just updated to Windows 10 Pro 1903 and the startup lock screen is blurry. How do I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-fix-windows-10-startup-lock-screen-is/3b495abf-d75e-46f5-80e9-9d267ea75bbe
  5. Screen goes blurry often,

in Windows 10 Support
    Screen goes blurry often,: [img] im not sure what causes it but it happens on alot of windows and it'll flicker between clear and blurry its been doing it for awhile, i've tried reinstalling drivers, activating cleartype, and trying different scaleing options it doesnt help, anyone else got any...
  6. External monitor screen looks blurry

in Windows 10 Customization
    External monitor screen looks blurry: My external screen with resolution 1920x1080 is working worse than my laptop screen. It is set to the highest level but the screen looks blurry https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/external-monitor-screen-looks-blurry/6865c267-fc4a-4db6-8e62-b1003a3ba6d7
  7. Surface Pro 4 blurry screen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Surface Pro 4 blurry screen: I have a Surface Pro 4 running Windows 10. Everything was working fine and then my screen started shaking up and down really fast and now is blurry. Every thing is blurry. The loading page, websites, the main screen. I have tried restarting, updating and running the...
  8. Screen Recorded video is blurry in ActivePresenter

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Screen Recorded video is blurry in ActivePresenter: I want to record my screen and create tutorials. I tried ActivePresenter but it is not working fine. Video becomes blurry when exported with highest settings. Following is screenshot of exported video [img] Following is screenshot of the same region using...
  9. Lock Screen Not Locking

in Windows 10 Support
    Lock Screen Not Locking: Hey Guys I've had some issues with the Windows 10 lock screen on my Surface Book. When I close the lid it's to set to sleep. When I open the lid half of the time it will use the camera to verify, and half of the time it will have just say swipe lock screen and provides no...
  10. Blurry tiles on Start Screen

in Windows 10 Support
    Blurry tiles on Start Screen: Hi there, I've just upgraded to Windows 10 after a while on 8.1 and am slowly getting used to the changes. Because I preferred the Start Screen from 8 (as opposed to a Start Menu) I've set that as my default option on 10. But I'm experiencing an odd issue where the image...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. start up picture blurry

2. lock screen blurry

3. startup photo blurry