Windows 10: lock screen piture is blurry

Discus and support lock screen piture is blurry in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; lock screen picture is blurry https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lock-screen-piture-is-blurry/928cbb36-84a1-41e1-bb55-43e26c1fa90d Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by w bruno, Jul 8, 2019.

1. w bruno Win User

lock screen piture is blurry

lock screen picture is blurry

:)

w bruno, Jul 8, 2019

2. Lock screen woes

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community.

I would suggest you to follow the below steps to try resolving the issue.

Setting the timeout for Lock Screen

• Press Windows + I and select personalization.
    • Select Lock screen.

• Select the Screen Timeout setting.
    • Select the time of timeout you need and check.

Keep us posted if the issue resolves to help you better.

Sachin V Rao, Jul 8, 2019
  3. Lock vs Login screen screenshot

You can use your own image of any background and just go to settings/personalize/lock screen and click on browse as in the image below. It should make whatever picture you use as the Lock Screen

lock screen piture is blurry [​IMG]

Josey Wales, Jul 8, 2019
  4. rmanasa Win User

Lock vs Login screen screenshot

Hi Josey -

Thanks for the quick reply. While your suggestion does change the sign in process, it doesn't address the differing screenshot question. Following the steps doesn't make the login screenshot the same as the Lock screenshot. As I mentioned, I can't even find the screenshots being used for both screens.

Still looking a solution to this. Open to any other suggestions you might have to the problem. Thanks!

rmanasa, Jul 8, 2019
Thema:

1. lock screen piture is blurry - Similar Threads - lock screen piture

2. Screen blurry

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Screen blurry: Screen blurs suddenly. Dark around the screen but middle remain bright. Slow. Any idea or solutions? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/screen-blurry/42f7b358-8130-4fd8-9a06-77f51996a2d3
  3. Blurry screen.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blurry screen.: Hi, I'm having a problem with my laptop display, when I do something that makes decent workload, my screen appears to be blurry momently, and a simple task like opening a browser tab will make the screen goes black for a moment. I have to restart the computer for the screen...
  4. Blurry screen.

Blurry screen.: Hi, I'm having a problem with my laptop display, when I do something that makes decent workload, my screen appears to be blurry momently, and a simple task like opening a browser tab will make the screen goes black for a moment. I have to restart the computer for the screen...
  5. Blurry screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blurry screen: Dear community,I recently upgraded to windows 11 and noticed an issue with my pc graphics.I had the same issue on windows 10 but only in visual studio code, now it is on many apps apparently.The issue is that whenever I hover my mouse over options and buttons on the screen,...
  6. Blurry screen

Blurry screen: Dear community,I recently upgraded to windows 11 and noticed an issue with my pc graphics.I had the same issue on windows 10 but only in visual studio code, now it is on many apps apparently.The issue is that whenever I hover my mouse over options and buttons on the screen,...
  7. Windows Lock Screen stuck at this Blurry Screen.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows Lock Screen stuck at this Blurry Screen.: Context: I was playing with my friends the other day and suddenly I got the Blue Screen of Death. My laptop restarted and it also started disk checking. After that, my laptop booted up properly but the lock screen is stuck at this blurry screen with no way of accessing the...
  8. Locked on blurry log in screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Locked on blurry log in screen: Win 10 suddenly wont let me log in. stops at blurry log in screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/locked-on-blurry-log-in-screen/23053dc8-2992-41a1-9b69-3e4b2430b5a9
  9. Blurry screen

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Blurry screen: I am trying to recording my screen for YouTube, but every app is failing. If it is recording, it will be an little bit lagging (not annoying). How can i fix this? Is this an bug??? On Windows 8.1 it worked fine. Now I have: Windows 10 Pro, 32 bit. This is what I mean....
  10. Lock screen is blurry settings are locked after 1903 update?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Lock screen is blurry settings are locked after 1903 update?: In the settings it says "some of these settings are hidden or managed by your organization" They are not hidden but I can not change them, so I guess they locked. Any ideas how to fix?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. start up picture blurry

2. blurry startup pictures after windows 10 update

3. lock screen picture is blurry

4. my lock screen is blurry windows 10,
  5. lock screen blurry,
  6. start-up page blurry,
  7. blurry startup photos after win 10 update,
  8. locked picture is not clear,
  9. lock screen showed blurry 2020,
  10. Lock screen is blurry,
  11. why is my lock screen blurred,