Windows 10: Lock Screen Pix

Discus and support Lock Screen Pix in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi. I am over 65 and have barely learned to use computers. I got a new computer with Windows 10 on it. I want to put a different picture on my lock... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Indigoblue2, Feb 15, 2020.

1. Lock Screen Pix

Hi. I am over 65 and have barely learned to use computers. I got a new computer with Windows 10 on it. I want to put a different picture on my lock screen. I do not like any of their choices. The background screen allowed me to find themes to download, which I did. Is there anyway to get one of them on my lock screen. I have nothing in my Saved Picture or Camera roll. folders. I have plenty of google photos the old Picasa on my phone too. Am I doomed to look at an unattractive photo the next 5 years?

PS make any explanations' simple. I cant even figure out how to make files or folders....

Thank you for any help.

:)

Indigoblue2, Feb 15, 2020

2. Lock screen woes

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community.

I would suggest you to follow the below steps to try resolving the issue.

Setting the timeout for Lock Screen

• Press Windows + I and select personalization.
    • Select Lock screen.

• Select the Screen Timeout setting.
    • Select the time of timeout you need and check.

Keep us posted if the issue resolves to help you better.

Sachin V Rao, Feb 15, 2020
  3. Lock vs Login screen screenshot

You can use your own image of any background and just go to settings/personalize/lock screen and click on browse as in the image below. It should make whatever picture you use as the Lock Screen

Lock Screen Pix [​IMG]

Josey Wales, Feb 15, 2020
  4. Lock Screen Pix

Lock Screen Image Too Big

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

• Is this issue occurs only when the pictures are set from OneDrive?

I suggest you to set the picture for the lock screen using the default lock screen pictures and check whether the issue persist or not, follow the below steps to set the pictures.

• Go to “settings” and click on “personalization”.
    • Under “lock screen” tab, select the option from the drop box as “picture”.
    • Then under “choose your picture” option, click on any picture and go to the lock screen, check whether the issue persists or not.

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Feb 15, 2020
Thema:

Lock Screen Pix

1. Lock Screen Pix - Similar Threads - Lock Screen Pix

2. folder preview pix

in Windows 10 Gaming
    folder preview pix: with windows 11 can you change folder to show picture thumbnail. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/folder-preview-pix/56446730-16ab-4ce7-87bc-f4a267439637
  3. folder preview pix

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    folder preview pix: with windows 11 can you change folder to show picture thumbnail. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/folder-preview-pix/56446730-16ab-4ce7-87bc-f4a267439637
  4. Pictures stopped showing the pix & shows same generic icon for each pix.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Pictures stopped showing the pix & shows same generic icon for each pix.: When I fully open each picture, I can see it but would need to open thousands of the generic icons to find the correct picture. Thank you in advance. Example:...
  5. Pictures stopped showing the pix & shows same generic icon for each pix.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pictures stopped showing the pix & shows same generic icon for each pix.: When I fully open each picture, I can see it but would need to open thousands of the generic icons to find the correct picture. Thank you in advance. Example:...
  6. Pictures stopped showing the pix & shows same generic icon for each pix.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Startup Pix

in Windows 10 Customization
    Startup Pix: When I turn on mt Windows 10 lap top I always get a picture that changes daily. Most of these are 0f foreign locations but I am in the USA, so I'd like to turn off this feature. How do I do this? If it cannot be turned off, then how do I specify US locations only?...
  8. Black Screen/Green Pixely Screen when watching a video in fullscreen

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Black Screen/Green Pixely Screen when watching a video in fullscreen: This just started today and I've spent hours trying to fix it. I have been to multiple websites, YouTube videos, etc trying to fix this issue. I have tested this on Chrome and Edge, both have the same problem. When the video isn't in full-screen there is no problem watching...
  9. How to send pix

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to send pix: Hi Jericho, I am grateful that you are going to help. I am trying to send a file containing the pictures to a company’s website. I wish them to take notice of them. I guess I need step-by-step. The first reply I sent back & the second reply to you were returned as...
  10. Random start-up pix on my locked screen have now disappeared??

in Windows 10 Support
    Random start-up pix on my locked screen have now disappeared??: My "new" Lenovo came with Windows 10 pre-loaded. For the first couple months, whenever I started my computer, I had a different gorgeous picture from somewhere around the world with a question asking if I wanted to continue receiving them. I always clicked YES! But now, for...