Windows 10: Lock screen question

Discus and support Lock screen question in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I'm new to Windows 10 upgrading from 7. Can someone enplane to me the settings on the lock screen called detailed status and quick states. I have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by DHolm, Aug 9, 2015.

1. DHolm Win User

Lock screen question

I'm new to Windows 10 upgrading from 7. Can someone enplane to me the settings on the lock screen called detailed status and quick states. I have played around with this and it does not effect my lock screen. Is this because i did not use a default photo? Besides this forum what is a good souse for information. The videos on YouTube so far have not been very helpful.

:)

DHolm, Aug 9, 2015
  2. Pong3 Win User
    Pong3, Aug 9, 2015
  3. Changing Window 10 Login Screen Background

It's literally the default lock screen image: if the user has customized their lock screen image already, it's no longer relevant. See also:

* https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/2787100

Note that you're asking questions about the lock screen, which is discrete from the login screen that our OP had questions about here. You would probably want to spin up your own thread around your lock screen issue to help reduce confusion. Lock screen question :)

zachd [MSFT], Aug 9, 2015
  4. Lock screen question

Currently your calender application, mail application, and alarm clock application will give you quick and small icons. The calender application should give you more detailed information at the lockscreen.
    https://www.neowin.net/images/upload...en_cortana.jpg See the white text at the bottom?

With laptops and tablets that are constantly put in lock mode throughout the day this is very helpful.

chris1neji, Aug 9, 2015
  5. DHolm Win User
    I would have loved to see the photo but I got 403 instead. But is sound more like something I would use for me laptop. I love my android the way it is. Thanks for helping me to understand.

DHolm, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Lock screen question

1. Lock screen question - Similar Threads - Lock screen question

2. Wellness Question on Lock Screen

in Windows 10 Support
    Wellness Question on Lock Screen: When i boot, i've started getting a little message at the top of the lock scren before i sugn in, asking if i want to improve my wellness. what is that and how do i get rid of it? TIA 172208
  3. pc lock question

in Windows 10 Support
    pc lock question: i want to know just how good that spot on the laptops is for securing laptops to the table? i have places next to our table that we both have our laptops on and i can use one of those locks to tether them to the table. but if it is easy to just grab the laptop and give a...
  4. Locked Question

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Locked Question: I asked a question in this community and it can be viewed or voted on but comments are locked. Why ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/locked-question/debd0102-d236-45c6-a08e-79c2733d2b69
  5. Windows 10 Lock Screen Pictures Complaint and Question

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows 10 Lock Screen Pictures Complaint and Question: There's no where to address this, so I'll address it here as well as a question. My problem is with the 2019 Pride Month lock-screen picture and all the LGBT activism linking from that picture. I think you ought to stick to neutral, nature photos, but that's just my opinion....
  6. Question about Lock Screen feedback.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Question about Lock Screen feedback.: I noticed that when I like a picture on the lock screen, it's different the next time I'm on the lock screen. When I say "I'm not a fan.", it seems to stay. What's the deal? Wouldn't it make sense that it keeps pictures that I like? I don't mind if it changes once in a while,...
  7. Lock Screen Question

in Windows 10 Customization
    Lock Screen Question: Hello, I've updated my computer to the last build of Windows 10 (Version 1607, build 14393.10) but now I have a question. In the 1511 version I disabled the scroll-protecter and can I enter direct my password, somehow I can't remove it anymore. Also was I using a...
  8. Lock screen question

in Windows 10 Customization
    Lock screen question: Ok I just recently upgraded to win 10 and I did have the lock screen showing up, but now it doesn't, it just skips right to the welcome screen. Is there something I need to check? 50940
  9. Lock User Question

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Lock User Question: Hi everyone, I have a workstation which is used by multiple people. Well, now due the fact that everyone never really logs out of his account, but locks it, the consequence in case of someone shutting down or an electricity loss would be a loss of data of the current...
  10. Lock Screen Question?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Lock Screen Question?: Does locking my PC affect any running apps or downloads? 94579