Windows 10: Lock screen setting windows closes automatically after one second

Discus and support Lock screen setting windows closes automatically after one second in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Help--i can't change my lock screen settings...when i open lock screen settings, it closes automatically after one second and it won't allow me to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by hreich, May 6, 2017.

1. hreich Win User

Lock screen setting windows closes automatically after one second

Help--i can't change my lock screen settings...when i open lock screen settings, it closes automatically after one second and it won't allow me to change settings...desktop wallpaper settings does not have the same problem

:)

hreich, May 6, 2017
  2. JDIDDY_66 Win User

how to stop Windows 10 desktop auto lock after 1 minute of inactivity requiring password

I am operating Windows 10 and my machine automatically goes into lock screen after one minute of inactivity. My settings for screen saver and lock screen are not set for one minute and this automatic one minute lock gets very frustrating. Please assist
    in a solution to stop my machine from automatically going into lock screen after one minute.

JDIDDY_66, May 6, 2017
  3. 5800 - Lock Screen does not put phone into standby?

When you say 'its not as good as it doing it automatically' - It is, because you've just set it to be done automatically! Perhaps your wife changed the settings you've just discussed!

RichH_9000, May 6, 2017
  4. Lock screen setting windows closes automatically after one second

Welcome to the forum hreich, this is a known issue with the latest build and hopefully it will be fixed by the next one.

Navigating to Settings > Personalization > Lock screen may crash Settings app.

Josey Wales, May 6, 2017
Thema:

Lock screen setting windows closes automatically after one second

1. Lock screen setting windows closes automatically after one second - Similar Threads - Lock screen setting

2. Settings Screen - Don't Open The screen close automatically

in Windows 10 Customization
    Settings Screen - Don't Open The screen close automatically: Hi All Currently, I have an issue with my computer with Windows 10, after implementing some updates with windows updater and restart the computer, the computer can't open the settings screen, always I open the screen and this closes automatically. after searching...
  3. Applications closes automatically after few seconds

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Applications closes automatically after few seconds: I have a problem that closes applications automatically and I have tried everything but nothing works I've tried this but it didn't work. Anybody else have this issue and how can I resolve this? I can't even factory reset my PC because the reset window will close itself...
  4. Applications closes automatically after few seconds

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Applications closes automatically after few seconds: I have a problem that closes applications automatically and I have tried everything but nothing works I've tried this but it didn't work. Anybody else have this issue and how can I resolve this? I can't even factory reset my PC because the reset window will close itself...
  5. Close Windows Automatically After 5 Seconds?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Close Windows Automatically After 5 Seconds?: There is this mod loader called "Texmod". Although it's from 2008, I still use it. Basically, you choose a game and the mods, then it launches your modded game. I made a script that automatically chooses the mod and launches your game. Could I made like a batch file the...
  6. Windows automatically close settings

Windows automatically close settings: I just turn on the Stream HDR in Windows HD Colours<System<Settings and when I decided to do more changes about the HD colours, the windows automatically closed the settings. Does anyone know how to fix that? Thanks....
  7. screen lock after 30 seconds -set to 2 hours.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    screen lock after 30 seconds -set to 2 hours.: I have 365 subscription and just installed a new 2nd monitor when the old one wouldn't work after last windows update. Now I have this issue and I see it has been asked about here but I don't see any answers....
  8. Windows settings closing after a few seconds

Windows settings closing after a few seconds: My setting keeps closing after a few second. I don't know if it is crashing because it doesn't give anything. For example i start settings then i go to devices turn on my bluetooth and then my settings closes....
  9. Automatic Closing of Settings

Automatic Closing of Settings: I have a new Windows 10 Laptop. I am not the administrator so I use a local account. Every time I go into the settings to try to do something there is a period of about 10 to 15 seconds and then the app automatically closes. I had previously researched what to do, but I don't...
  10. Settings closing few seconds after opening it.

Settings closing few seconds after opening it.: When I try to open settings on windows 10, it shows up for few seconds and closes. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/settings-closing-few-seconds-after-opening-it/9064bd52-340a-476d-b259-9ec362da2b82

Users found this page by searching for:

1. lock sceen closes automatically when selecting lock screen settings