Windows 10: Lock screen shows even though its deactivated in gpedit

Discus and support Lock screen shows even though its deactivated in gpedit in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; when my screen goes dark due to inactivity i get to the lockscreen even though its deactivated in gpedit. it used to work tho. any idea how to fix... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Evil_Sh4d0w, Dec 20, 2020.

1. Lock screen shows even though its deactivated in gpedit

when my screen goes dark due to inactivity i get to the lockscreen even though its deactivated in gpedit.

it used to work tho. any idea how to fix this?

Windows 10 pro 20H2

submitted by /u/Evil_Sh4d0w
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Evil_Sh4d0w, Dec 20, 2020
Thema:

Lock screen shows even though its deactivated in gpedit

1. Lock screen shows even though its deactivated in gpedit - Similar Threads - Lock screen shows

2. my lock screen show windows spotlight picture even though i change it to picture

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my lock screen show windows spotlight picture even though i change it to picture: I already change it to picture but every time I restart, it always show windows spotlight image. I thought Windows automatically change my lock screen setting to windows spotlight but every time I check, it still show the same setting like above. I try so many solution but...
  3. my lock screen show windows spotlight picture even though i change it to picture

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my lock screen show windows spotlight picture even though i change it to picture: I already change it to picture but every time I restart, it always show windows spotlight image. I thought Windows automatically change my lock screen setting to windows spotlight but every time I check, it still show the same setting like above. I try so many solution but...
  4. Its just a blank screen its on though

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Its just a blank screen its on though: I clicked update and shut down then instead of saying “shutting down” on the blue screen it said “restarting” so I pressed cancel. The screen went blank black and hasn’t turned on since. I panicked and pressed the “off” button on the side. Whenever I turn it on again you can...
  5. Its just a blank screen its on though

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Its just a blank screen its on though: I clicked update and shut down then instead of saying “shutting down” on the blue screen it said “restarting” so I pressed cancel. The screen went blank black and hasn’t turned on since. I panicked and pressed the “off” button on the side. Whenever I turn it on again you can...
  6. Its just a blank screen its on though

7. It says i have 3 drives even though its showing 2

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    It says i have 3 drives even though its showing 2: To my knowledge, my computer has 1 cd drive, and one disk drive thats 1 tb. So i was just looking at my c drive then went to hardware to see 1 cd rom drive, and 2 disk drives. This is very confusing because i have never seen another disk drive on pc submitted by...
  8. Pc shows nothing on screen even though it’s on

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Pc shows nothing on screen even though it’s on: Ok so the computer will turn on and the keyboard is on and everything but nothing shows up on my monitor. It just says no signal like nothings plugged. Yes I have tried all the basics like unplugging it. Any help? submitted by /u/pillpoison [link] [comments]...
  9. Calendar notification showing on Windows 10 lock screen, even though notification are off

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Calendar notification showing on Windows 10 lock screen, even though notification are off: I have turned off all notifications on the Notifications and actions page, and I am still getting upcoming calendar appointments on my lock screen, some of which are private. I have not seen this feature before, please could you help me further to turn it off? The calendar...
  10. Recently opened folders shows even though its turned off

Recently opened folders shows even though its turned off: Hi! I hope i post this in the right section. Im new to Windows 10, coming from Windows 7. On my laptop running Windows 10 Home i have set the option for showing recently opened folders/programs to off. So when i right click a item on the task bar it shouldnt display recently...