Windows 10: Lock screen sign in picture

Discus and support Lock screen sign in picture in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Hi , The picture I have on my start up is fine then after clicking to go to sign in the picture goes really funny and sometimes when I start up the... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by sandyslade, Jul 6, 2019.

1. Lock screen sign in picture

Hi , The picture I have on my start up is fine then after clicking to go to sign in the picture goes really funny and sometimes when I start up the whole colour is light Blue with a Greeney Blue lettering then eventually goes back to Purple and myBlack letters. Any help appreciated . Thank you .

:)

sandyslade, Jul 6, 2019
  2. dacrone Win User

different lock screen and sign in screen?

Step 2b is labeled as Change the Login Screen Image, but the steps show you how to change the Lock Screen image. Step 2a is irrelevant. It only tells you how to change the desktop background.

What I want to do:
    Set Spotlight as the LOCK Screen Image(s) - Done
    Set the Win 10 Hero Image as the SIGN IN Screen Image - This is the one that shows after you click on the lock screen and you are able to type your password. If I uncheck "Show Lock Screen Image on Sign In Screen", it shows a solid blue background behind my Password box and user image. This is what I want to change to the Hero Image....

dacrone, Jul 6, 2019
  3. tskandier Win User
    Show lock screen background picture on the sign-in screen

I actually found relief most lately by relinquishing control back to Windows, by letting it choose the best settings, as was the original selection that started this whole mess for me. Maybe their "fix" snuck that functionality back in for us?

tskandier, Jul 6, 2019
  4. PIXIP Win User

Lock screen sign in picture

Show lock screen background picture on the sign-in screen

Hello, first post. I'm on build 14971 and experiencing some weird behaviour.
    When I play with the "Show lock screen background picture on the sign-in screen" setting:

Lock screen sign in picture [​IMG]

even though it shouldn't affect the lock screen (only the sign in screen) I get this when it's ON:

and this when it's OFF:

But in any case the sign in screen (which i can't take a screenshot of) is always a solid accent color!
    any ideas? i want the windows spotlight picture to appear in both lock on and sign in screen.

Thank you!

PIXIP, Jul 6, 2019
Thema:

Lock screen sign in picture

1. Lock screen sign in picture - Similar Threads - Lock screen sign

2. Lock Screen background picture on sign in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lock Screen background picture on sign in: Is there a way to focus background picture on sign in ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lock-screen-background-picture-on-sign-in/b49422bc-cce8-441b-b50b-1226bf52180a
  3. Lock Screen background picture on sign in

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Lock Screen background picture on sign in: Is there a way to focus background picture on sign in ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lock-screen-background-picture-on-sign-in/b49422bc-cce8-441b-b50b-1226bf52180a
  4. Lock Screen background picture on sign in

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Lock Screen Picture

Lock Screen Picture: I have followed all the suggestions for changing the lock screen picture and none of them have worked. My Windows version is 2001 Build 19041.329. I have done the following: Right-click on desktop, select Personalize, select Lock Screen. For BACKGOUND I select Picture...
  6. Picture on lock screen

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Picture on lock screen: How do I change the picture on my lock screen? I did something by accident and changed the picture to something I don't want to see. Please help! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/picture-on-lock-screen/fb1af5ca-bcb7-442f-9498-cb6e2d78dca1
  7. lock screen picture

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    lock screen picture: The lock screen picture of the Lake within the mountains is depressing me as it looks cold and dangerous and i would hate to be near there , evry time i boot my pc this picture comes on and cannot be deleted, it is really depressing me now i should be able to have a blank...
  8. lock screen pictures

lock screen pictures: I have tried to delete lock screen pictures. You know the ones /cave/beach/plane/etc.etc.I went in to c:/screen/web file and took full control and was able to delete the cave/bluescreen/and beach pictures. Then added six of my own pictures.I then resarted my laptop and my...
  9. lock screen pictures

lock screen pictures: I have windows 10 home edition I turned on windows spot light it comes on for a second and then that rocky cave beach seen pops up so I went to c:/windows/web/screen and found the default lock screen pictures and took control of that folder/file and went into that cave...
  10. Lock screen picture

Lock screen picture: I have a desktop and laptop, both are Windows 10 Pro, both are version 1607 and both are build version 14393.222 and both are fully updated. So why are the lock screens showing different pictures? On the laptop is show a nice Fall picture and on my desktop is showing some...