lock screen slide show issues

Discus and support lock screen slide show issues in Windows 10 Support on Windows 10 Forums to solve the problem; Worked fine on windows 8.1 but updated with the RTM of 10 and now the lock screen only works on one screen. Used to work on the 2 screens on the side... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by ajac09, Jul 17, 2015.

1. ajac09 Win User

Worked fine on windows 8.1 but updated with the RTM of 10 and now the lock screen only works on one screen. Used to work on the 2 screens on the side and not in the middle which was fine but now just on the main screen and the other 2 stay blank. Dunno if its a known issue or not. but all 3 screens work in windows 10 with no other issues.

:)

ajac09, Jul 17, 2015
  2. FirstTransformer Win User

screen saver and lock screen slide show doesn't work together on windows 10

Hi.

When I set a folder for lock screen ,slide show from personalize then

my screen saver sets to None automatically

and when I again set a new screen saver,the lock screen image sets to Pictures automatically (from slide show mode).

There for I can't use both,say I want to have a lock screen slide show if I lock my device and after 15 or 30 minutes it goes to screen saver mode.

Is there anyway around this issue or why it should be like this?

Thanks.

with regards

FirstTransformer, Jul 17, 2015
  3. FirstTransformer Win User
    screen saver and lock screen slide show doesn't work together on windows 10

Hi

THANKS

Not related to problem here Statici's post

I have no trouble setting a new lock screen slide show

My problem is with screen saver

Shortly why,setting a new lock screen slide show sets the screen saver to None?

Statici's post you mentioned is about having problem with setting a new lock screen slide show

My problem is that screen saver settings and lock screeen slide show conflicts eatch other so SCRNSAVE.EXE line in regedit shown in the third photo is removed disabling screen saver when I set a new lock
    screen slide show.

FirstTransformer, Jul 17, 2015
  4. DKW
    DKW Win User

What version of 10 are you using?
    Microsoft just released an update for 10240. It may fix your issue.

5. ajac09 Win User
    I think thats the version I am using since the watermark is gone and its RTM. I do wonder if its a driver issue or a windows issue since AMD drivers kind of suck right now for 10.

ajac09, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

lock screen slide show issues - Similar Threads - lock screen slide

1. Different Pin Or Password For Lock Screen

in Windows 10 Support
    Different Pin Or Password For Lock Screen: I am wondering if it is possible to have a separate Pin or Password for the lock screen and sign in screen? For example: My Microsoft Account Pin and Password is known to more than myself in my home. I do not want to change the Microsoft Account Password. If I change the Pin...
  2. Different Pin Or Password For Lock Screen & Sign-in Screen?

in Windows 10 Support
    Different Pin Or Password For Lock Screen & Sign-in Screen?: I am wondering if it is possible to have a separate Pin or Password for the lock screen and sign in screen? For example: My Microsoft Account Pin and Password is known to more than myself in my home. I do not want to change the Microsoft Account Password. If I change the Pin...
  3. trying to display the weather app on the lock screen

in Windows 10 Support
    trying to display the weather app on the lock screen: trying to display the weather app on the lock screen. I didn't use location for weather, typed in home town for the location. it is not working and only get the oem time and date. is it not possible to do this? side note, I noticed in group policy editor "Disables the lock...
  4. Windows 10 lock screen error

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 lock screen error: I'm having a very odd problem, and I don't think I've seen anything online regarding it. My ASUS Laptop, running windows 10, had suddenly slowed down dramatically, and would take a long time to start up, and it seemed the more times i attempted to fix it the worse things got,...
  5. Lock screen oddities after April update.

in Windows 10 Support
    Lock screen oddities after April update.: Okay so after April I have noticed that the lock screen upon boot up or restart sometimes, the lock screen will blink the time and date after coming up. It only happens for a sec though. So to test if it would happen upon wake up from sleep, I re enabled password upon wake to...
  6. How to permanently lock/pin part of my screen for some specific window

in Windows 10 Support
    How to permanently lock/pin part of my screen for some specific window: I am sorry I'm having a hard time phrasing my question clearly in a title format. I just want to have an excel sheet open all the time on the right side of my screen and stay there permanently. I tried "Always on Top" application and it's amazing for what it does. But...
  7. problems in running slide show in lock screen

in Windows 10 Support
    problems in running slide show in lock screen: Since switching to windows 10 from windows 8.2 I have had problems in running slide show in lock screen. The slide show will only operate when the screen timeout setting is set to 1 minute. All other time settings give a black screen at timeout. Am I missing something? 27246
lock screen slide show issues solved