Windows 10: Lock Screen slideshow and screen saver option not working

Discus and support Lock Screen slideshow and screen saver option not working in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I wanted to set an image folder for the lock screen and screen saver not the same folder, but as soon as I close the options window thinking it has... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by AngelKeidran, Nov 25, 2021.

1. Lock Screen slideshow and screen saver option not working

I wanted to set an image folder for the lock screen and screen saver not the same folder, but as soon as I close the options window thinking it has saved everything, It resets back to my actual image and no screensaver at all...I tried to move the image folders from the external HDD to my main HDD but nothing has changed. My desktop images works fine both with slideshow and single images, but I cannot figure out how to set lock screen and screen saver. How do I fix that? Thanks.

:)

AngelKeidran, Nov 25, 2021
  2. lacrumb Win User

screen saver, NOT the lock screen

Go Personalization, Lock Screen and at the bottom is Screen saver settings. This is not the Lock screen Slideshow.

lacrumb, Nov 25, 2021
  3. Arul_D Win User
    windows 10 lock screen slideshow timing...

Hello Andrew,

I understand your concern and we will try our best to help you resolve the issue.

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps. Refer to the below steps:

• Type Lock screen in the search bar and press enter

• Select Advanced Slideshow settings

• Click on Turn off screen after slideshow has played for and select the time limit
    Let us know if you need more information and we'll be happy to assist.

Arul_D, Nov 25, 2021
  4. JoeShades Win User

Lock Screen slideshow and screen saver option not working

Lock Screen Slideshow

So i just tried the lock screen slideshow when the date changed to march 1st and now it works again, WTF?

JoeShades, Nov 25, 2021
Thema:

Lock Screen slideshow and screen saver option not working

1. Lock Screen slideshow and screen saver option not working - Similar Threads - Lock Screen slideshow

2. Lock Screen Slideshow not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Lock Screen Slideshow not working: I am trying to use the 'Slideshow' mode in 'Lock Screen' settings but the slide show only appears when my laptop goes to the lock screen automatically. If I press any button to go to the 'sign-in' menu or restart my laptop or press Windows + L, the 'Picture' mode appears...
  3. Locks Screen slideshow not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Locks Screen slideshow not working: As title says, locks screen is STILL BROKEN after 3 YEARS or more. I've fixed it after last reinstall somehow. After installing Win11 i was kind of hopeful that this would actually get fixed LOL XD. How do i fix this?What i've tried:Picture folder is working, desktop...
  4. Locks Screen slideshow not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Locks Screen slideshow not working: As title says, locks screen is STILL BROKEN after 3 YEARS or more. I've fixed it after last reinstall somehow. After installing Win11 i was kind of hopeful that this would actually get fixed LOL XD. How do i fix this?What i've tried:Picture folder is working, desktop...
  5. slideshow on lock screen not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    slideshow on lock screen not working: I have set up a slideshow on the lock screen on windows 11 and assigned a folder of photos to it but when I go to the lock screen to check if it is working or not. The slideshow is not working and the photo which shows on the screen is from the picture option on the lock...
  6. Lock Screen slideshow and screen saver option not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lock Screen slideshow and screen saver option not working: I wanted to set an image folder for the lock screen and screen saver not the same folder, but as soon as I close the options window thinking it has saved everything, It resets back to my actual image and no screensaver at all...I tried to move the image folders from the...
  7. Lock Screen slideshow and screen saver option not working

in Windows 10 Customization
    Lock Screen slideshow and screen saver option not working: I wanted to set an image folder for the lock screen and screen saver not the same folder, but as soon as I close the options window thinking it has saved everything, It resets back to my actual image and no screensaver at all...I tried to move the image folders from the...
  8. Slideshow Screen Saver

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Slideshow Screen Saver: Windows 10. I have a bizarre situation. I just installed a brand new computer monitor. I wanted to see what my slideshow would look like. I spent years with Windows 7, and do not like most of the changes in 10, they make it hard to do something like setting up a slideshow....
  9. Lock Screen slideshow not working

Lock Screen slideshow not working: I have seen this question asked many times over the 4 years since Windows 10 came out. Those questions are now locked so I'm asking again - I have tried many different "solutions" to this problem and the best I have managed is a manual workaround. When the laptop is left,...
  10. Screen saver slideshow

Screen saver slideshow: Why don't ALL of my pictures play in my slideshow in screensaver mode? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_screensave/screen-saver-slideshow/8758d3d4-a976-41eb-a6bc-e30c3e1a12fe