Windows 10: Lock Screen Slideshow Picture Folder Image Issue

Discus and support Lock Screen Slideshow Picture Folder Image Issue in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi, I'm trying to get my lock screen to utilize the slide show option, but when I choose that option I receive a prompt that says " You need more than... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Davy49, Oct 28, 2020.

1. Davy49 Win User

Lock Screen Slideshow Picture Folder Image Issue

Hi,
    I'm trying to get my lock screen to utilize the slide show option, but when I choose that option I receive a prompt that says " You need more than one picture to show in your slideshow." So I click on the + Add Folder and try and choose spotlight images in my pictures folder and it says " No items match your search ", but when I enter file explorer directly all of my image's are there and can be accessed properly. I'm wondering if anyone else is having the same issue ? And if so how did you correct it ? By the way, I'm currently running windows version 20H2 , Build 19042.541
    Thanks,
    David

:)

Davy49, Oct 28, 2020
  2. Edwin Win User

Select 'Choose this folder' anyway, they'll come up!

Lock Screen Slideshow Picture Folder Image Issue [​IMG]

Edwin, Oct 28, 2020
  3. Kol12 Win User
    Issue with lock screen slideshow

I set my lock screen to slideshow with a custom folder of images and all was working fine. I then changed it to picture mode which by default is five Windows pictures. I've set it back to slideshow with my custom images however the default Windows picture I chose in picture mode now shows in my slideshow with custom images. How can I repair this?

Lock Screen Slideshow Picture Folder Image Issue [​IMG]

Kol12, Oct 28, 2020
  4. Davy49 Win User

Hi,
    I'm trying to get my lock screen to utilize the slide show option, but when I choose that option I receive a prompt that says " You need more than one picture to show in your slideshow." So I click on the + Add Folder and try and choose spotlight images in my pictures folder and it says " No items match your search ", but when I enter file explorer directly all of my image's are there and can be accessed properly. I'm wondering if anyone else is having the same issue ? And if so how did you correct it ? By the way, I'm currently running windows version 20H2 , Build 19042.541
    Thanks,
    David

Davy49, Oct 28, 2020
Thema:

1. Lock Screen Slideshow Picture Folder Image Issue - Similar Threads - Lock Screen Slideshow

2. Lock screen Pictures issue!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Lock screen Pictures issue!: See this locked thread: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-change-lockscreens-slideshow-speed-in-win11/7650feed-be7c-41cb-b9d1-5e0b2b50bf29 Well I have the same issue. I tried to change my lock screen to a completely new set of slideshow pictures,...
  3. Cannot locate lock screen slideshow images

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot locate lock screen slideshow images: When I set up my computer a few years ago I set up the lock screen slideshow with my personal images. The two folders I must have chosen at the time are listed in the settings; they are both called Images, but the settings window is not letting me open them from within the...
  4. Cannot locate lock screen slideshow images

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot locate lock screen slideshow images: When I set up my computer a few years ago I set up the lock screen slideshow with my personal images. The two folders I must have chosen at the time are listed in the settings; they are both called Images, but the settings window is not letting me open them from within the...
  5. Cannot locate lock screen slideshow images

in Windows 10 Customization
  6. Lock Screen picture issues

Lock Screen picture issues: Changing the lock screen picture has caused start up issues. I noticed after I changed the picture on my lock screen I had a hard time getting my computer to start. The window logo appeared only. After holding the power button 20 seconds it came up in repair mode. It is a 1...
  7. Lock Screen Slideshow Picture Folder Imager Issue

in Windows 10 Support
    Lock Screen Slideshow Picture Folder Imager Issue: Hi, I'm trying to get my lock screen to utilize the slide show option, but when I choose that option I receive a prompt that says " You need more than one picture to show in your slideshow." So I click on the + Add Folder and try and choose spotlight images in my pictures...
  8. Issue with lock screen slideshow

Issue with lock screen slideshow: I set my lock screen to slideshow with a custom folder of images and all was working fine. I then changed it to picture mode which by default is five Windows pictures. I've set it back to slideshow with my custom images however the default Windows picture I chose in picture...
  9. Lock screen picture overlays slideshow

Lock screen picture overlays slideshow: Hi, my issue with Windows 10x64 1803 Lock screen slideshow not working is a bit different than usual When the issue occurs (not always, but almost always), the screen shows the defined Picture (and no clock etc.) _however_ when I press Enter, before showing the lockscreen...
  10. Lock Screen Slideshow Showing Additional Image

Lock Screen Slideshow Showing Additional Image: When I set a slideshow for my lock screen, the lock screen will also display the picture chosen for the picture option, and will only display that picture on the sign in page. Is there any way to get rid of it?...