Windows 10: Lock Screen Slideshow

Discus and support Lock Screen Slideshow in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Windows 10 Version 2004 Build 19041.450 Lock Screen not able to use slideshow feature. I am able to change photo. Thanks... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by socialprincessnow, Aug 28, 2020.

1. Lock Screen Slideshow

Windows 10

Version 2004

Build 19041.450

Lock Screen not able to use slideshow feature. I am able to change photo.

Thanks

:)

socialprincessnow, Aug 28, 2020
  2. Arul_D Win User

windows 10 lock screen slideshow timing...

Hello Andrew,

I understand your concern and we will try our best to help you resolve the issue.

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps. Refer to the below steps:

• Type Lock screen in the search bar and press enter

• Select Advanced Slideshow settings

• Click on Turn off screen after slideshow has played for and select the time limit
    Let us know if you need more information and we'll be happy to assist.

Arul_D, Aug 28, 2020
  3. JoeShades Win User
    Lock Screen Slideshow

So i just tried the lock screen slideshow when the date changed to march 1st and now it works again, WTF?

JoeShades, Aug 28, 2020
  4. Lock Screen Slideshow

Aspect ratios of images in the Windows 10 lock screen slideshow

Hello Boris,

Thank you for being a part of Windows 10 Family.

We understand your concern with Lock screen picture. We will assist you with this issue.

Let's try to isolate the issue by only keeping panorama pictures as your Lock screen Slide show pictures.

Further you can try the below steps and check if it helps:

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Press Windows Key + I key.

• Click on Personalization.

• Click on Lock
      screen.

• Under Background dropdown, select
      slideshow.

• Click on Advanced slideshow settings.

• Turn off “Only use picture that fit my screen

Do let us know if your issue is resolved. For any further information, feel free to contact us back. We will be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Sangeeta Sarkar, Aug 28, 2020
Thema:

Lock Screen Slideshow

1. Lock Screen Slideshow - Similar Threads - Lock Screen Slideshow

2. Lock Screen SlideShow

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lock Screen SlideShow: Hello!I have a small issue.I was personalising my computer and when I finished I was really excited!However, when I turned off my computer and turned it back on, a photo that's not in my slideshow folder, appeared. It's agitating as I'm setting up a theme and a random photo...
  3. Lock Screen SlideShow

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Lock Screen SlideShow: Hello!I have a small issue.I was personalising my computer and when I finished I was really excited!However, when I turned off my computer and turned it back on, a photo that's not in my slideshow folder, appeared. It's agitating as I'm setting up a theme and a random photo...
  4. Lock Screen SlideShow

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Lock Screen Slideshow

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lock Screen Slideshow: When I try to set a folder in my files as my lock screen slideshow, they disappear from the folder stating "no items match your search", as if there are no photos in the folder. However, this same folder is successfully being used as my background slideshow. For example, If I...
  6. Lock Screen Slideshow

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Lock Screen Slideshow: When I try to set a folder in my files as my lock screen slideshow, they disappear from the folder stating "no items match your search", as if there are no photos in the folder. However, this same folder is successfully being used as my background slideshow. For example, If I...
  7. Lock Screen Slideshow

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Lock Screen Slideshow: Just did a clean install of Windows 10 Home, version 2004. I cannot figure out how to get the lock screen slideshow to work. It works perfectly fine on my desktop. Under lock screen settings, I have "Background" set to "Slideshow" and I have chosen the exact same folder that...
  8. "Lock Screen Slideshow" For The Desktop Slideshow

"Lock Screen Slideshow" For The Desktop Slideshow: Hello, You are familiar with how the Lock Screen Slideshow plays, where it sometimes puts one image on the whole screen and slides to the left or right / fades the picture away, and loads multiple pictures sometimes, varying by size, and other fancy variations, etc. Has...
  9. Lock Screen Slideshow

Lock Screen Slideshow: Suddenly the lock screen slideshow no longer works, it just stays at one picture. I have not made any changes to the folders i have set and there have been no windows updates recently. I tried logging out, I tried restarting but nothing works. What could be causing this 42422
  10. Lock Screen Slideshow

Lock Screen Slideshow: Ok guys has anyone got the slideshow to work on your lock screen yet, i have tried everything including deleteing a particular file in screen folder to making new files everywhere and still nothing, when i press WIN + L it works great but the minute i reboot my PC nothing the...