Windows 10: Lock screen -- "*Some settings are hidden or managed by your organization”

Discus and support Lock screen -- "*Some settings are hidden or managed by your organization” in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi, I'm having issues with the lock screen settings and now the privacy settings pages. With the "Lock screen" settings page, I can select either... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by penguinoid, Nov 15, 2019.

1. Lock screen -- "*Some settings are hidden or managed by your organization”

Hi,

I'm having issues with the lock screen settings and now the privacy settings pages. With the "Lock screen" settings page, I can select either Picture or Slideshow, but not Windows Spotlight. Lock screen -- "*Some settings are hidden or managed by your organization” 4de54224-6820-4c61-9a53-7033837b0cb7?upload=true.png

With the "General" privacy page, I cannot change the setting for "Show me suggested content in the Settings app".

Lock screen -- "*Some settings are hidden or managed by your organization” ba72b244-b7af-4fff-ada3-189b6cd0c760?upload=true.png

My computer is not part of a domain, and isn't owned or managed by my employer. I am using Windows 10 Education, however. I have Outlook set up with a couple of work email accounts (which are also configured in the 'Access work or school' settings page), but I was having this issue prior to adding these accounts, so I don't think that's the issue. I have signed up for the Windows Insider program, but disabling this has not made any difference either.

I have checked the Group Policy Editor, and everything is set to 'Not configured' (though I can't confirm this, as it's no longer letting me run gpedit.msc, with the error "Win10 C:\windows\system32\mmc.exe Windows cannot access the specified device, path or file. You may not have the appropriate permission to access the item.") I don't have the HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE > Software > Policies > Microsoft > Windows > Personalization key in the Registry. I tried uninstalling Bitdefender, but this didn't seem to change anything. "Feedback and Diagnostics" is set to full.

Is it possible to get these setting pages unlocked? They're not critical, but I like Windows Spotlight -- and it's annoying to not be allowed to change some relatively simple settings on my computer!

Thanks,

gavin,

:)

penguinoid, Nov 15, 2019

2. "Settings hidden or managed by your organization"

I am trying to change my lock screen image, but nothing is selectable and there is a message that says "Some settings are hidden or managed by your organization". I'm pretty sure I manage my organization so I don't know how to fix this. Help?

RussSimmerman, Nov 15, 2019
  3. Some settings are hidden managed by your organization

Hi,

I've installed Windows 10 Education Edition version 1709. When I set Lock screen up, windows show "Some settings are hidden or managed by your organization.

Please help me to fix it. Thanks so much

Tuấn Dĩ Võ, Nov 15, 2019
  4. Lock screen -- "*Some settings are hidden or managed by your organization”

"Some settings are hidden or managed by your organization"

Thank you for the link. I was able to set my Diagnostics Data to Full by using gpedit.msc. But I still am not able to get rid of "Some settings are hidden or managed bu your organization."

Any advise?

SherryMalik, Nov 15, 2019
Thema:

Lock screen -- "*Some settings are hidden or managed by your organization”

1. Lock screen -- "*Some settings are hidden or managed by your organization” - Similar Threads - Lock screen *Some

2. Some settings are hidden or managed by your organization

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Some settings are hidden or managed by your organization: My Pc got hacked a few days ago so i wanted to re install my window 10.Downloaded new iso from microsoft website. Made a bootable usb.When installing windows it goes to finishing and asks to restart and whole process repeats and then it is installed.I’m a single i haven’t...
  3. Some of these settings are hidden or managed by your organization.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Some of these settings are hidden or managed by your organization.: Hi, I've been wanting to switch over to Windows Insider for a bit now, however I am unable to as I require to set my diagnostics data to optional and required, however I am unable to do so. I am met with the "Some of these settings are hidden or managed by your organization."...
  4. some of these settings are hidden or managed by your organization

in Windows 10 Gaming
    some of these settings are hidden or managed by your organization: I'm trying to change my bacjgroud but I get a message that says "Some of these settings are hidden or managed by your organization.. but This is My computer and it is not part of any organization so how can I fix this?? Please help.. This is happened after I updated my laptop...
  5. Some of these settings are hidden or managed by your organization.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Some of these settings are hidden or managed by your organization.: Can someone help me, the geo location service is not working, i tried the gpedit permission for location and sensors, but still it is not working.[ATTACH]...
  6. *Some of these settings are hidden or managed by your organization.

*Some of these settings are hidden or managed by your organization.: I am not signed in AT ALL with my companys account but when I go to Diagnostics & Feedback in settings, it says *some of these settings are hidden or managed by your organisation. Does anybody have any help for this?...
  7. Some of these settings are hidden or managed by your organizations...... - Lock screen

Some of these settings are hidden or managed by your organizations...... - Lock screen: [ATTACH] Greetings to the Microsoft Community, I have been facing this issue of customizing my lock screen. It always shows the message of "Some of these settings are hidden or managed by your organization". But my laptop isn't managed by any organization, however, I...
  8. Some settings are hidden or managed by your organization

Some settings are hidden or managed by your organization: Hello. I formatted my Windows yesterday, everything was just fine, but when I needed to change some advanced settings in my system this thing popped in. I don't know what to do, I've searched all over the internet (including Windows forums) to find a solution but nothing I...
  9. Some settings are hidden or managed by your organization

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Some settings are hidden or managed by your organization: Network and sharing center is being displayed in the network and sharing center https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-windows_install/some-settings-are-hidden-or-managed-by-your/87ad2f5c-c253-428e-a22d-a6e2aa4a57ef
  10. some settings are hidden or managed by your organization

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    some settings are hidden or managed by your organization: some one using by laptop in hidden and browser will not working in laptop google chrome proxy server will not working when some websites are open automatically closing the Microsoft edge. some virus are attacking my laptop ransomware. will showing on windows defender security...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. whatever i do the lock screen on windows 10 wont change just say managed by organisation

2. some of these settings are hiden or managed by your organization lock screen