Windows 10: Lock screen sports scores??

Discus and support Lock screen sports scores?? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; So the lock screen now shows cool info like weather and traffic sports scores etc.. My question is it shows NBA scores , how do I change it to MLB or... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Dtv757, May 9, 2024.

1. /u/Dtv757 Win User

Lock screen sports scores??

So the lock screen now shows cool info like weather and traffic sports scores etc..

My question is it shows NBA scores , how do I change it to MLB or specifically the braves .

I want to remove NBA and have it show MLB instead ...

Thanks .

submitted by /u/Dtv757
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Dtv757, May 9, 2024

2. Cortana is giving me my sports scores and related information in German.

Original Title: Cortana - Sports Scores

For some reason, Cortana is giving me my sports scores and related information in German. Everything else is fine (as in always English), it's just the sports scores.

It does it on both PC and my Lumia 1020.

Anyone else?

ReidAnderson, May 9, 2024
  3. Sports Score App for Windows Phone 8.1

Does anyone know of an app, that works on Nokia 635, for sports scores? Like where I can pick my teams, any league, and the app will send toast notifications about scores in the game?

TheAcornWarrior, May 9, 2024
  4. Nick Win User

How to stop cortana/windows sports score notifications

So I have the exact opposite problem: I have zero interest in sports scores, so I find Cortana's "help" in this area equally annoying.

But I found the solution!

1. Press Windows Key + Q to open the Cortana Search bar/window
    2. Look at the top left hand side. You should see a hamburger/settings icon (3 horizontal lines), a home icon (small house) and below that is a weird box with a circle in it. Click that one.
    3. Welcome to Cortana's Notepad where topic settings are hidden. Ironically, you cannot use Cortana to search for this. Well done, Microsoft.
    4. Select the "Manage Skills" tab and scroll down. You should see sports under the "Stay Up to Date" section. From there you can switch off some or all of the sports notifications.

Enjoy!

Nick, May 9, 2024
Thema:

1. Lock screen sports scores?? - Similar Threads - Lock screen sports

2. How to change to sport title on the lock screen on the lower right side of the screen to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to change to sport title on the lock screen on the lower right side of the screen to...: So after updating windows these info titles are appearing on the lock screen . I like them but I'm unable to change the sport title . I dont want to see NBA scores. I want to change it to cricket. How can i do this?...
  3. How to change to sport title on the lock screen on the lower right side of the screen to...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to change to sport title on the lock screen on the lower right side of the screen to...: So after updating windows these info titles are appearing on the lock screen . I like them but I'm unable to change the sport title . I dont want to see NBA scores. I want to change it to cricket. How can i do this?...
  4. Sport widget

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sport widget: All of a sudden, the Sports widget is not shown, and when I try to re pin it the following error appears:Unable to pin sports widget at this time.Logged off and back on, still no difference. It's the only widget with this problem. Any ideas?Running Windows 11, latest build...
  5. Sport widget

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sport widget: All of a sudden, the Sports widget is not shown, and when I try to re pin it the following error appears:Unable to pin sports widget at this time.Logged off and back on, still no difference. It's the only widget with this problem. Any ideas?Running Windows 11, latest build...
  6. FreeCell score

in Windows 10 Gaming
    FreeCell score: My dad was really proud of his freecell score. I was thinking about getting him a new computer. I signed him up for a Microsoft account for his games. That saved all his freecell wins. Then I logged in from my computer and he got all my losses. Is there any way to fix that?...
  7. Klondike scoring

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Klondike scoring: I don't get credit for a winning hand on Klondike scoring every time. It seem like its 50% of the time. Any solutions? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/klondike-scoring/8337e329-420e-411d-b682-875d7e68e59c
  8. scoring problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    scoring problem: When playing klondike solitaire sometimes when I win I don't get points, instead a message already earned https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/scoring-problem/020df60a-e31d-42bf-93af-04c3afa13ebe
  9. Yahoo Sports

in Browsers and Email
    Yahoo Sports: From time to time, my computer gives me a big red warning page telling me Yahoo Sports is an "Unsafe Site". Any ideas what that is all about? 50783
  10. Sports streaming

in Windows 10 Support
    Sports streaming: As I have to watch my sport on the computer,via streaming,can any body advise me,as to the safest, paid for sports streaming site. I have been using free streaming,but it is pathetic,and can be very stressful,with all the adds,and continual stopping,and freeze ups. Regards...