Windows 10: Lock Screen Stops Responding / Screens flashing

Discus and support Lock Screen Stops Responding / Screens flashing in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Since upgrading to Windows 10 from 8.1, I'm having an issue where every time I lock the computer and the monitors go into sleep mode (the computer is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Frankenputer, Jan 24, 2016.

1. Lock Screen Stops Responding / Screens flashing

Since upgrading to Windows 10 from 8.1, I'm having an issue where every time I lock the computer and the monitors go into sleep mode (the computer is NOT in sleep mode), the monitors will flicker, flash and change configuration wildly when I unlock the machine.

Each time it generates a lock screen critical event as pictured. All of the application failures are lock screen failures.

Lock Screen Stops Responding / Screens flashing [​IMG]

:)

Frankenputer, Jan 24, 2016

2. help me please!!Lock Screen Stops Responding / Screens flashing :)

Does the display stay lit but stop responding to touch..

what about if you use the sketch app.. can you keep drawing continously?

How long after the last tap does the screen stop responding..

it is unlikely to be a hardware problem, if locking the screen and unlocking gets it going again.. the action of locking the screen is a software feature

cpitchford, Jan 24, 2016
  3. gelund Win User
    Lock screen doesn't respond to keyboard following Nov. update

Lock screen stopped responding to keyboard input following installation of Windows 10 November update. The lock screen responds to mouse click, but not keyboard input. I'm using a wired Microsoft Natural keyboard (KU-0045).

gelund, Jan 24, 2016
Thema:

Lock Screen Stops Responding / Screens flashing

1. Lock Screen Stops Responding / Screens flashing - Similar Threads - Lock Screen Stops

2. Keyboard and mouse not responding in Lock Screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keyboard and mouse not responding in Lock Screen: When I turned on my pc, it seem to load I. Normally with the windows symbol and loading icon.But once I get into the actual screen where I can enter my password, it seems that my keyboard and mouse wont register anymore.I can’t press space to continue or even see a mouse...
  3. Keyboard and mouse not responding in Lock Screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Keyboard and mouse not responding in Lock Screen: When I turned on my pc, it seem to load I. Normally with the windows symbol and loading icon.But once I get into the actual screen where I can enter my password, it seems that my keyboard and mouse wont register anymore.I can’t press space to continue or even see a mouse...
  4. Keyboard and mouse not responding in Lock Screen

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. lock screen and flash player

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    lock screen and flash player: every time I close my lid my screen locks and I have to sign in constantly, how can I unlock it. also, my flash player keeps going from allow to block, please help...
  6. Windows 10 Lock Screen not responding at all

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows 10 Lock Screen not responding at all: Hello. Recently I have just put together a Dell Optiplex 790 pc with a windows 10 hard drive. I put in all the parts, (GPU, Power supplies, etc.), and I have now booted up the pc to try to log in. When I get to the lock screen with the clock, I can not use my usb wireless...
  7. Screen does not respond after locking computer

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Screen does not respond after locking computer: After locking computer using Windows + L, the screen remains turned on for about 2 minutes and then goes black and does not respond to any key or mouse movement. I have to force restart it every time this happens. I have tried following with no avail - 1. Use powercfg...
  8. Can't log in. Flashing between lock screen & blue screen

in Windows 10 Support
    Can't log in. Flashing between lock screen & blue screen: EDIT: I solved the issue. On the GitHub page for the program there was already a well-written tutorial on how to fix the issue. Heh. Well, I made a big mistake. I upgraded from Windows 8 to 10 without a hitch an hour ago and kept all of my personal files and apps. I set up...
  9. Menu at bottom of screen stops responding

in Windows 10 Support
    Menu at bottom of screen stops responding: I have tried to install windows 10 three times now. every time I have the menu at the bottom of the screen will stop responding after a few start ups and I can't use my dvd rw drive or usb drive. it says i don't have one. I'm running windows 7. would appreciate any help I...
  10. Windows 10 lock screen not responding

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 lock screen not responding: Hey everybody! First time here but these forums helped me more than once so I'm pretty sure it's the best place to ask! I've been running Windows 10 myself for a few days. My girlfriend for a few weeks/months. We noticed a small something that is not much but is getting...