Windows 10: Lock Screen take an hour to log in

Discus and support Lock Screen take an hour to log in in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Ever since i upgrade to windows 11 my pc dosen't show de login form, i have to waite an hour to login, even after the notebook started, if i lock the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by WillkerMoraes Silva, Dec 27, 2021.

1. Lock Screen take an hour to log in

Ever since i upgrade to windows 11 my pc dosen't show de login form, i have to waite an hour to login, even after the notebook started, if i lock the pc i have wait an hour again, because the form dosen't show up.Any knows how to fix this? I'm desperate

:)

WillkerMoraes Silva, Dec 27, 2021
  2. Dyan Rey Win User

Windows Spotlight on the lock screen

Hi,

There are multiple causes on why you're encountering this issue. To further troubleshoot the issue, we suggest that you disable and re-enable Spotlight. Simply follow the steps below:

• Right-click on the desktop and open Personalize.
    • Open Lock Screen tab.
    • Under Background, switch from Windows Spotlight to a Picture or the Slideshow.
    • Click OK and close the Window.
    • Now Log off and log in.
    • Navigate to Lock screen and enable Windows Spotlight again.

Let us know how it works.

Dyan Rey, Dec 27, 2021
  3. Lock screen woes

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community.

I would suggest you to follow the below steps to try resolving the issue.

Setting the timeout for Lock Screen

• Press Windows + I and select personalization.
    • Select Lock screen.

• Select the Screen Timeout setting.
    • Select the time of timeout you need and check.

Keep us posted if the issue resolves to help you better.

Sachin V Rao, Dec 27, 2021
  4. Lock Screen take an hour to log in

Lock vs Login screen screenshot

You can use your own image of any background and just go to settings/personalize/lock screen and click on browse as in the image below. It should make whatever picture you use as the Lock Screen

Lock Screen take an hour to log in [​IMG]

Josey Wales, Dec 27, 2021
Thema:

Lock Screen take an hour to log in

1. Lock Screen take an hour to log in - Similar Threads - Lock Screen hour

2. It keeps beeping cap lock and number lock and it takes hours to get it to turn on

in Windows 10 Gaming
    It keeps beeping cap lock and number lock and it takes hours to get it to turn on: Here it is and how it is https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/it-keeps-beeping-cap-lock-and-number-lock-and-it/24148a97-a192-4d57-b97f-c83175d65db2
  3. It keeps beeping cap lock and number lock and it takes hours to get it to turn on

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    It keeps beeping cap lock and number lock and it takes hours to get it to turn on: Here it is and how it is https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/it-keeps-beeping-cap-lock-and-number-lock-and-it/24148a97-a192-4d57-b97f-c83175d65db2
  4. Lock Screen take an hour to login

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lock Screen take an hour to login: Ever since i upgrade to windows 11 my pc dosen't show de login form, i have to waite an hour to login, even after the notebook started, if i lock the pc i have wait an hour again, because the form dosen't show up.Any knows how to fix this? I'm desperate...
  5. Lock Screen take an hour to login

Lock Screen take an hour to login: Ever since i upgrade to windows 11 my pc dosen't show de login form, i have to waite an hour to login, even after the notebook started, if i lock the pc i have wait an hour again, because the form dosen't show up.Any knows how to fix this? I'm desperate...
  6. Lock Screen take an hour to log in

Lock Screen take an hour to log in: Ever since i upgrade to windows 11 my pc dosen't show de login form, i have to waite an hour to login, even after the notebook started, if i lock the pc i have wait an hour again, because the form dosen't show up.Any knows how to fix this? I'm desperate...
  7. Locked on blurry log in screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Locked on blurry log in screen: Win 10 suddenly wont let me log in. stops at blurry log in screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/locked-on-blurry-log-in-screen/23053dc8-2992-41a1-9b69-3e4b2430b5a9
  8. windows 10 takes 40 minutes upwards to an hour to log on.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    windows 10 takes 40 minutes upwards to an hour to log on.: ever since i upgraded from 4 gb to 8 gb, going in from a cold boot on windows 10 would cause everything to load rather quickly, but it taking 40 minutes to an hour to actually login to windows, i dont know why and logging in from sleep mode logs in instantly. submitted by...
  9. Unable to log on at lock screen

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Unable to log on at lock screen: I have a new notebook/laptop (JDW). When I first started with it from new, it all went well. Used my log on password on lock screen. Went fine for a couple of days, until the notebook decided to do the v1809 update. From then all I get is "wrong password". At the bottom right...
  10. dm log collector.exe "generating msinfo report" taking an hour

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    dm log collector.exe "generating msinfo report" taking an hour: Hi. I am hoping to post a BSoD issue but the dm log collector executable is taking quite long. I see it should take a while, but just wondering if it has stopped? The green bar has been in the same position for at least an hour (see attached). My original BSoD...